This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
59 Pages<<575859Prev
#1451 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 5:26:21 PM(UTC)
I think we should add an animated pit crew, because even though they showed an animated pit crew in the E3 and launch trailers, there was never a pit crew added that would replace your tires, repair things, etc.

Sorta like Formula One, you could start in the paddock at the beginning (not outside, but in the actual shed) and then roll out to the starting line when you are ready, even in singleplayer.

They did show a pit crew in the trailers, but with there not being one in the actual game, I think this was kinda misleading.

One that that was shown in the actual trailer, but not the actual game, was the ability to swap drivers. I think this was a previous feature in older Forza games, but it got removed.

Edited by user Friday, October 19, 2018 4:58:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1452 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:55:19 PM(UTC)
For the 2002 Pontiac Trans Am, Can you please add the high mount aero tail from Mecham Design as a tuning option for Aero/Appearance? Would be nice because it resembles the rear spoilers used on the IROC Trans Ams'
#1453 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 12:23:17 AM(UTC)
1. Pit crew
2. Left and right blinkers, also hazards
3. Option to high beam
4. Honk your horn
5. Open glove compartment in forzavista
6. Dyno testing (like in Need for Speed Underground 2)
7. Under glow neon
8. Window decals
9. Remove all Trucks/SUVs/Vans
10. Add funny cars and top fuel dragsters
11. Option to roll down windows

Edited by user Saturday, October 20, 2018 11:49:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1454 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 12:16:51 AM(UTC)
1. The ability to watch replays via the homologated leaderboards.
2. Brighter lighting in the paint/vinyl shop.
3. Headlights that work.
4. The ability to increase the diameter of factory wheels.
5. A re-designed free-play menu. Why is the next race loading when we haven't finished with the last one yet? Why must we manually set the number of drivertards to zero when we change to test drive, this should be automatic. Why does the division reset to "any" whenever we change free-play modes? Trivial things they may be, but it shows how unnecessarily complicated this menu can be. Compare this to the menus from FM6. A no-brainer really, the FM6 menus are brilliant, why have we gone backwards?
#1455 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 12:58:27 AM(UTC)
6. The return of difficulty based bonuses. Wasn't the whole idea of removing these in the first place was so we could spend real money on mod card loot boxes?
#1456 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 6:27:39 AM(UTC)
I think they should increase bucket count to 6 in freeplay. Fix all these weird freeplay glitches that keep holding it back from being perfect. The ability to group garage cars together. The ability to race garage cars amongst each other. Give us the function to toggle headlights and windshield wipers on or off as we please. Bring back credit penalties for receiving damage on our cars after a race, made me want to race as clean as possible since I wanted max credits. Pick time of day with tracks not just rain, day and night...like afternoon, morning, midday, dusk, dawn, etc.

Edited by user Sunday, October 21, 2018 6:29:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

59 Pages<<575859Prev

Notification

Icon
Error