This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
62 Pages<<606162Prev
#1526 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 6:22:30 PM(UTC)
For single player racing I would like to see more diverse opponent cars, not 2 ultimas, or 2 koenigseggs, or 2 of any car (unless it's a car with multiple paint schemes like the 962C)
#1527 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 11:24:21 AM(UTC)
Please add the ability to choose which position to start from in free play. I want to start last and make my way up the field.
 1 user liked this post.
#1528 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 4:40:06 AM(UTC)
- complete hand over hand animation for not only wheels but controllers as well
- car's audio character dramatically changing with engine/exhaust and forced induction upgrades
- exhaust tips visibly showing after mods/upgrades
- a hardcore mode to unlock more nuanced physics
- the ability to do point-to-point races and not just laps around a circuit (no, i don't want to do that in horizon it has arcade physics)
- fov adjustment; the game looks like it was shot with gopro cameras
- more effects to enhance the sense of speed including a superlow 'proper' bumper cam
- variations in exhaust backfire (audio and visual)
- steering angle/linearity adjustment like we have in FH3 and 4 or the Dirt games
- more photorealistic graphics both during the day and night
- strict penalty system to stop wreckers and rammers from taking part in MP lobbies or perhaps a separate lobby dedicated to destruction derby fans.. LOL!
#1529 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:29:26 AM(UTC)
Weather conditions randomized for tracks. I dont want to run the same race at night or in the rain. If it could be done, race that track in the actual condition at that time. Or at least time sinc the time and weather to your xbox's location to the race track. I know it cant be done, but one can always wish.
 1 user liked this post.
#1530 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 2:18:14 PM(UTC)
Favorites Garage - Where I can put all of my favorite cars

#1531 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 5:24:54 PM(UTC)
Or just a way to mark the favorites and view only the favorites. Like contacts on a cell phone, or favorite/frequent POI on a map. Sometimes I'm not sure what I want to do, and flipping around trying to see if something catches my interest leaves me digging through all those I don't care about. Grouping by division is the next best thing because most of the stuff I just don't even want to think about is grouped in divisions I feel similarly about. And likewise with those I like best. Still...
62 Pages<<606162Prev

Notification

Icon
Error