This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
68 Pages<<666768Prev
#1676 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 4:00:02 PM(UTC)
Pretty sure plenty of other players have requested this but my biggest issue with Forza 7 is not having a Tuning Catalogue like you get with the liveries and layer-groups.

I do a lot of racing on TORA and almost every time I go to tune up a bunch of cars I run out of space, can something please be done about this?
I9 9900K
32 GB Ram (4x8 DDR4)
RTX 2080 Ti
Windows 10 64bit
Asus Prime Z390-A
 3 users liked this post.
#1677 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 8:46:38 AM(UTC)
Some kind of championship/series creator option for free play.
You choose the amount of races, race lengths, tracks and cars what can be used, and even the liveries for drivatars for example. And a option to save a championship/series so you can quit and continue whenever you feel like. And some kind of pit strategies too. And soft/medium/hard race tires.
#1678 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 9:53:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grpr trooper Go to Quoted Post
2 things:

Give us the same 4 new Indycars you just gave us , but in the oval configuration. That way we can choose those oval spec cars to race against in You could just add the word “oval” at the end of their name.

2nd: take the current new Indycars you just gave us & drop their performance to what would be realistic for road course configuration. I shouldn’t be able to hit 200+ MPH on the straights at Road America & COTA.

Thanks

The oval wings are selectable as upgrades.
#1679 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:31:32 AM(UTC)
Can you please extend the time of the replay recording to 35 - 40 mins. There are a lot of private groups who run private series who's races are around or just over 30 mins long. At the moment we dont get the full race in the replay and it'd be really good n helpful if you could extend the replay length to at least 30 mins
#1680 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:17:11 AM(UTC)
My wish list for Forza 7 is short and sweet. After almost two years it would be nice to have a game which did not require continuous updates to fix things which should have worked when the game was released.
#1681 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 4:55:21 PM(UTC)
Can we have this feature back in Forza Motorsport?

It was a nice touch and it would add to the whole "racing experience".

https://youtu.be/z9YBIN4HJSU
68 Pages<<666768Prev

Notification

Icon
Error