This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
Rank: Racing Permit
#76 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 7:18:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jaswright Go to Quoted Post
So when do we go into spring? I played the game tonight and it's telling me winter ends in 16 days. Spring should be nowish.


The seasons change on Thursdays at 7:30 AM, Pacific Standard time. At that time the game will transition to Spring.
Rank: Racing Permit
#77 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 1:15:31 AM(UTC)
@ManteoMax will there be more businesses like rental, that would give us daily payouts!?
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 11:50:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dzidza1978 Go to Quoted Post
@ManteoMax will there be more businesses like rental, that would give us daily payouts!?


I remember the devs saying there would be a taxi business in the game. My guess is they decided not to put it in just before the game came out. They might release it later on along with the DAF Dakar truck that was also said to be in the game.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#79 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 2:57:03 AM(UTC)
yeah so i never got the zr2 chev or the pors he. whats that about? anybody else have this issue.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#80 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 3:41:02 PM(UTC)
I'm currently having an issue with the Lancia championship being impossible to win due to a championship points bug. I am running it in solo and clearly winning the race. The race standings clearly show me winning. The championship standings, however, show that after the first race I am in 2nd place with 20 points, and one of the drivatars has 26 points (impossible amount). I ran the race again, intentionally placing second, and finished with 16 points. In this scenario there are two drivatars ahead of me with 18 and 20 points respectively. Anyone else running into this issue?

1939 Mercedes-Benz T80 (Cancelled via WWII) - 3000hp 44.5L V12 - 470mph (Projected)
Rank: Racing Permit
#81 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 11:56:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IAMAUDIOWAVEZ Go to Quoted Post
yeah so i never got the zr2 chev or the pors he. whats that about? anybody else have this issue.


Did you buy it from the forzathon shop when they were available? They weren’t just given to everyone. Just like this week it’s the 2018 civic type r. Every week the car available is only available that week and you have to buy it with forzathon points. The cars will probably be available again or you can try and find them in the auction house. They said they are also available in wheel spins but I haven’t seen them there.
Rank: Driver's License
#82 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 7:14:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TDM SilverArrow Go to Quoted Post
I'm currently having an issue with the Lancia championship being impossible to win due to a championship points bug. I am running it in solo and clearly winning the race. The race standings clearly show me winning. The championship standings, however, show that after the first race I am in 2nd place with 20 points, and one of the drivatars has 26 points (impossible amount). I ran the race again, intentionally placing second, and finished with 16 points. In this scenario there are two drivatars ahead of me with 18 and 20 points respectively. Anyone else running into this issue?


What you could do is start another championship (to cancel this one), and restart this one again.
Rank: Racing Permit
#83 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 7:34:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlotTwist94 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dzidza1978 Go to Quoted Post
@ManteoMax will there be more businesses like rental, that would give us daily payouts!?


I remember the devs saying there would be a taxi business in the game. My guess is they decided not to put it in just before the game came out. They might release it later on along with the DAF Dakar truck that was also said to be in the game.


I don’t remember them saying this would be in the game just they did the sound files for a DAF which could be traffic like they did with the tractor.. people just speculated that this would be in it due to them doing a DAF sound file. But I agree where is the taxi business?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#84 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 5:25:27 AM(UTC)
That could be one of the Stories on the 25/10 update. Hope so.
Rank: Moderator
#85 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 8:57:55 AM(UTC)
Tuesday's preview livestream will cover the new Route Creator feature, and an overview of the next four weeks of seasonal content:


https://twitter.com/Forz...tus/1054777623656706050
"Only a few minutes now until we go live from the @WeArePlayground studio to show you off all the new content coming to you in the next #ForzaHorizon4 update. Also during Autumn we’ll be running a poll to choose the Forzathon Shop car in Winter on Twitter! http://Mixer.com/Forza "

In addition to events and cars, new Halloween-themed clothing will be available from the #Forzathon Shop and then Wheelspins in the future:


Edited by user Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:39:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#86 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:58:01 AM(UTC)
Isn't the Forzathon Hoonicorn V2 the same as the one we already have, or am I missing something?

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#87 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 12:30:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Derplodactyl Go to Quoted Post
Isn't the Forzathon Hoonicorn V2 the same as the one we already have, or am I missing something?


Yes and no. Its the same car. But with his most current livery/paintjob.
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error