48 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext
#176 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 12:38:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MeandrousNine Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PaF iiCroc Go to Quoted Post
Recently I just bought Forza Horizon 4, although I’ve only played the game for 2 days I heard from a friend that there is a Pagani Zonda R FE, and I’m a huge fan of Pagani Automobil, but he said something about having something special to buy it, because I’m not home rn I want to know is the Zonda R FE a carpass car, or what do I have to have to buy it ? (Yes im incredibly lazy so im just posting it here)

Its forza points and cost 300 you have less then 5 days to clame however there also a free one on rank but right now thats a no go do to bans but there alwas the auction house

This is incorrect. The Pagani Zonda R FE is not Forza Points. It's a VIP car.
#177 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 1:59:38 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, December 13, 2019 1:31:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Learning on English. If you don't welcome person like myself, just leave me alone. Thanks.
#178 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 2:03:47 PM(UTC)
Is there a 4 dr Civic Type R? I see drivatars in them but the only one in the autoshow is the hatchback Civic
#179 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 2:18:04 PM(UTC)
RS200 you get it early, level 4 or 6 I think.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#180 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 2:33:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: eurocreation Go to Quoted Post
Is it a bug that cars purchased from the auction house that the previous owner unlock the mastery to aquire the the FE car like on the Maserati 300s, does not reset for the purchaser blocking them from acquiring the car. If this is working as intended then maybe add on the auction that the mastery has been unlocked already so peoples time and money is not wasted.

I’m having the same problem. Bought the 300s at the AH and when I checked the skill tree the MC-12 perk was already “claimed”. Thanks for the heads up, PG, just wasted 738000cr on that!
#181 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 3:04:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InspectHrGadget Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: eurocreation Go to Quoted Post
Is it a bug that cars purchased from the auction house that the previous owner unlock the mastery to aquire the the FE car like on the Maserati 300s, does not reset for the purchaser blocking them from acquiring the car. If this is working as intended then maybe add on the auction that the mastery has been unlocked already so peoples time and money is not wasted.

I’m having the same problem. Bought the 300s at the AH and when I checked the skill tree the MC-12 perk was already “claimed”. Thanks for the heads up, PG, just wasted 738000cr on that!

This has been a known feature since before release. Mastery transfers and stays with that car until it's removed from the garage. So it's not a bug, just buy from the auto show if you want the exclusive cars because you never know with the AH.
#182 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 4:14:01 AM(UTC)
This is in the game but its suuuuuuper rare because we can't buy this car in autoshow and anybody want sell this car. I see one person how won this car http://s6.ifotos.pl/img/e63PNG_qeqehaw.png

EDIT !!!

I buy this car in Auction House http://s5.ifotos.pl/img/e63-2-PNG_qeqerna.png . You must only look often in Auction House

Edited by user Sunday, October 7, 2018 6:02:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#183 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 4:21:25 AM(UTC)
There are lots of cars that are in the game but cannot be purchased through the Autoshow. There are multiple ways to acquire cars in the game and the devs have to pull some cars out of the Autoshow to be able to use them in other areas of game content.
 1 user liked this post.
#184 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 2:32:32 PM(UTC)
Got Taxi and Ford Crown Victoria in 1 Super Wheelspin yesterday xD
#185 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 2:43:52 PM(UTC)
Ford XB Falcon drops in wheelapins, just got mine from a super spin.
Photographer, Painter, Tuner, Racer and Rally Fanatic. Maybe bring back Group B?
 3 users liked this post.
#186 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 2:50:16 AM(UTC)
It is ridiculous to lock regular cars behind gambling spins.

There are some cars that are literally impossible to buy, like the Aventador SV, E63, and Fox body Mustang. Been trying to buy a Aventador SV for days and all of them are being bought by scalpers for resale at 20 million.
#187 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 6:29:51 AM(UTC)
I've noticed that cars such as the Zenvo st1 are available in the auction house but not cars like the srt demon even though it's earned the same way, I also acquired the boss 302 through auction. The crown vic and 2004 wrx sti are also missing, it seems a little odd.
#188 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 7:53:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: psyco187killer Go to Quoted Post
I've noticed that cars such as the Zenvo st1 are available in the auction house but not cars like the srt demon even though it's earned the same way, I also acquired the boss 302 through auction. The crown vic and 2004 wrx sti are also missing, it seems a little odd.

Nothing odd about it, some cars are more in demand than others especially the ones that are more mainstream. Most casuals don't know about a Zenvo so won't be searching for it hence a better chance of getting it in the Auction House compared to say an exclusive Lamborghini.
#189 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 11:46:02 AM(UTC)
i just won it from a wheelspin!
#190 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 10:39:29 PM(UTC)
I really want a Chevrolet Colorado zr2 but I dont know how to get one and I'm in the spring season if that helps
#191 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 3:44:24 AM(UTC)
So I just startet yesterday and now I'm a bit confused. Is the Porsche GT3 RS from the Summer-Forzathon now available through wheelspins or not? The more I read here the more I got confused.
#192 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 3:13:53 PM(UTC)
So, the Dodge Demon, is it really necessary to three-star every stunt driver challenge? Cause there's no way I'm going to be able to do that. Especially without knowing what the requirements are. I'd just buy one from auction house, but there are none.
#193 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 10:58:49 PM(UTC)
Go to chapter select and it will tell you what the requirements are for earning stars
#194 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:55:10 AM(UTC)
The Land Rover FE and Chevy Colorado are now available from the Forzathon Shop for the next 7 days:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Current Season: Winter

Next change: Thursday, October 18 at 7:30am Pacific

CAR PASS DLC ADDITIONS (releasing on October 12)
  • 1985 Porsche #195 959 Prodrive Rally Raid
  • 1959 Porsche 356 AS 1600 Super

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 300 FP Car: 1972 Land Rover Series III FE (exclusive model)
  • 140 FP Car: 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (exclusive model)
  • Clothing: Warm Mitten
  • Clothing: Pink Biker Boots

The Land Rover has shown up in Wheelspins. This is the first appearance of the Colorado, but it may also show up in Wheelspins going forward.

Car Pass DLC cars get released late in the day / early Friday.

The seasonal Barn find is the 1973 Land Rover Range Rover (guess where!)

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:22:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#195 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 4:58:02 AM(UTC)
Anybody will sell Chevrolet ZR2?

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2018 5:05:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#196 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:11:21 AM(UTC)

That's the easiest barn find so far lol.
#197 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:16:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sonic6L Go to Quoted Post

That's the easiest barn find so far lol.

Yep! I literally drove right to it.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#198 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 3:46:11 AM(UTC)
2016 Aston Martin Vulcan Forza Edition is also rewarded for becoming Grandmaster in Ranked Adventures at end of the season
Cogito Ergo Sum
Dead Man Walking
#199 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:29:30 AM(UTC)
Missed the exclusive car Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2019, as missed the autumn season. Where to find her now? At the auction and in the store it is not. Will there still be an opportunity to get it?
#200 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:36:18 AM(UTC)
I think you can only try to get it via the auction house. Maybe someone will sell it sometimes, even if I doubt it in case of this car :D
48 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error