This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
44 Pages<<424344Prev
#1076 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 8:02:09 AM(UTC)
How do you get the Monte Carlo Forza edition car? Im pretty new to this game so Im a bit unsure.
#1077 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 8:18:08 PM(UTC)
Just reached Collector Tier 46 even without the Civic FE, Impala FE and XJ220 FE.
Does it even go higher than 46 at the moment?
Forza-Achievements: 799 / 800 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement...)
#1078 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 8:32:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HARD BUT FAlR Go to Quoted Post
How do you get the Monte Carlo Forza edition car? Im pretty new to this game so Im a bit unsure.

Milestone reward (cars):
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport Forza Edition
1993 Ford SVT Cobra R Forza Edition
2017 Formula E #11 ABT Schaeffler Audi Sport FE02
1997 Honda Civic Type R Forza Edition
1956 Lotus Eleven
2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR

also, some of these cars have been a reward in Bounty Hunter & Forzathon
..., but I bought my 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport Forza Edition at the auction house

Edited by user Thursday, October 25, 2018 8:49:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
#1079 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 2:29:50 AM(UTC)
I got mine through the AH even though I set some above average times in the Silverstone Rivals event.
#1080 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 10:49:46 AM(UTC)
Hey I know this is off topic but could anyone point me i how to acquire a forza edition Silvia on fm7
Thanks in advance
#1081 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 12:04:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: COD FATHER 182 Go to Quoted Post
Hey I know this is off topic but could anyone point me i how to acquire a forza edition Silvia on fm7
Thanks in advance

have you looked in the auction house
pretty sure it was a leagues reward or forzathon reward a few weeks ago
I had a spare one but just deleted it I think since it never sold in the auction house

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
#1082 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2018 7:40:58 PM(UTC)
The elusive and exclusive 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Forza Edition is now available as a reward from the #Forzathon event "Feeling Hilly" through December 7:

Edited by user Saturday, December 1, 2018 7:41:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1083 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 12:26:20 PM(UTC)
Pontiac T/A FE
Has anyone managed to get one of these yet, or have any information as to when it will be available

Thanks Andy

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Monday, December 3, 2018 3:40:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1084 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 12:27:13 PM(UTC)
It was a reward for participating in a Rivals event last month. I don't think it's been awarded yet.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#1085 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 2:57:32 PM(UTC)
Not awarded yet, I don/t think the event Is finished yet. Lime Rock in that new Porsche we got last update
 1 user liked this post.
#1086 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 3:53:03 PM(UTC)
Quote:
Hit up the November Spotlight Rivals event – you can find it in the “Featured Events” channel in Rivals mode. Attack Lime Rock in the Porsche #6 Sunoco 917/30 Can-Am Spyder and you’ll get a feel for this epic race car that dominated Can-Am in its day. Everyone who sets a time in the race will also win a 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition, which will be delivered to players once the event closes at the end of the month

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_11_9_18

Distribution of awards from Rivals events is a manual process and not immediate; the October Spotlight reward was gifted to Message Centers on Nov. 14th.

Going forward this car may show up as a Milestone level up reward choice, or as a future reward for Leagues, #Forzathon, or other Rivals like Bounty Hunter events, but we won't know when until the month where those events are announced.
 1 user liked this post.
#1087 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 6:08:49 PM(UTC)
Today's December content update added 3 cars to the game, bringing the model count to 815 (plus one unidentified Ford model).

2018 BMW #1 BMW M Motorsport M8 GTE
1991 BMW M3 Forza Edition
1998 TVR Cerbera Speed 12

The BMW M8 GTE is a free addition to everyone's garage and the Buy Cars menu, and is December's featured Spotlight car. From the announcement, "After a seven-year hiatus, BMW has returned to the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Adding fanfare is the fact that the M8 GTE raced in both the FIA WEC endurance series and the IMSA series before the production model became available for sale. Call it reverse engineering of the best kind since this M8 GTE is the first BMW manufactured from the ground up as an LM GTE homologated car, instead of being built from an existing platform. Significant weight savings, obvious safety equipment, and extensive aero make this a custom-built racecar. What a production M8 will look like we don’t yet know. We do know is that the M8 GTE was able to keep pace at the Circuit de la Sarthe and in IMSA, BMW teams garnered two wins and finished fourth in the highly competitive GTLM class, proving it as a viable racing platform. Best of all, now you can find out for yourself how it performs."

https://twitter.com/Forz...tus/1069666088403648513

The BMW M3 FE is an Exclusive model that can be Rented but is not listed in the Buy Cars menu. It is a reward for participation in the Featured Rivals event "December Spotlight Challenge - Modern Racing" this month to be distributed after the event has closed (presumably in the first week of January). It has also shown up for some players as a random Milestone reward option. It provides a 20% CR bonus + 20% CR for 3 Good Drifts per event.

The TVR Cerbera Speed 12 is also an Exclusive model that can be Rented but is not listed in the Buy Cars menu. There hasn't been any announcement about how to obtain this car; follow www.forzamotorsport.net/news for announcements.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 4, 2018 6:36:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1088 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 6:14:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TuffyTcu Go to Quoted Post
Pontiac T/A FE
Has anyone managed to get one of these yet, or have any information as to when it will be available

Thanks Andy

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

I was gifted this today
 1 user liked this post.
#1089 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 6:23:59 PM(UTC)
Also today, two previously Exclusive models are now available in the Buy Cars menu:

2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe
2017 Porsche #92 GT Team 911 RSR

The Z4 was previously a Unicorn (unavailable as a Rental), only available Rivals reward June. The Porsche #92 was previously a Bounty Hunter Rivals reward, Leagues reward, and ForzaRC livestream Quest reward. The MG MGA remains a Unicorn, and the recently added Lamborghini Diablo GTR remains Exclusive (available as a Rental) along with the Ford Raptor Project Scorpio Edition. Future opportunities to own these cars is unknown.

Additionally, participants in the November Spotlight Rivals event should find the 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Forza Edition available to claim as a gift in their Message Center. Gift cars can only be removed, not auctioned. The Pontiac has a bonus factor of 25% CR + 25% CR at Lime Rock per event.

Edited by user Saturday, December 8, 2018 3:23:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1090 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 6:19:51 AM(UTC)
*This is not a leak.

I was watching "The Gymkhana Files" at Amazon Prime Video.
Among the episode 7 of this video, there is a scene where Ken Block visits T10 and plays Forza Horizon 4/Forza Motorsport 7.
He was driving Gymkhana 10 Hoonicorn in FM7.

Will Gymkhana 10 Hoonicorn be added to FM7? Or was he just testing a car for FH4 like Civic GRC/2018 Mustang?
What do you think?

1 user liked this post.
#1091 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 4:27:19 AM(UTC)
The Gymkhana Files - EPISODE 8: Ken Block visits TURN10 in SEATTLE
HOONICORN MUSTANG V2 in 2:13 min
44 Pages<<424344Prev

Notification

Icon
Error