This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
10 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 1:44:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BOTTLE O BECKS Go to Quoted Post
Hi,I remember using your tunes in previous forza games,I’ll be sure to search for you next time I’m on,thanks.

I'm very confident that you'll continue to enjoy, It's great to see you!
#27 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 1:59:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheManplow Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dokuro X Go to Quoted Post
Hello, I love your tunes. Looking forward to more!

Unfortunately, my favorite car is the Alfa 8C Competizione and every single publically available tune I can find for it (S1) uses the spoiler, which I really dislike and think destroys the look of it.
I'm hoping someone would be willing to post a good street racing s1 tune for it WITHOUT putting the spoiler on.

Slim chance obviously but asking never hurts... would you be willing to do this? Or maybe if not you, someone else reading this?

Tune is all done! I realized I forgot to ask you what drivetrain layout you prefer, but I had already been working on the tune in the default Rear Wheel Drive layout so I went ahead and worked on that so that I wouldn't come back to you with empty hands. The car is a bit grip oriented, but I'm more than happy to create another tune for you that is more speed/acceleration oriented if this tune isn't quite to your liking in that regard. I'm confident you'll enjoy this tune. Car is a S1 Class Street Grip tune with no aero, just as you requested! As always, don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help! I had much fun testing and tuning this vehicle, thank you for the request!

I love the grip tune on the 8C. When you get a chance would you mind building the speed/acceleration variant? I'm really interested to see what this baby can do. Thank you!

Coming right up! Added it to my task list. Have a few cars ahead so I may need a little bit of time, but I'm hard at work so it shouldn't be too long :)
#28 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 2:03:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LethalGangsta82 Go to Quoted Post
Nice tunes mate u have a follower👍

Awesome! I'm glad you like them, I'll get to work in the next batch!
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 2:08:02 AM(UTC)
Any plans for RWD BMW M(X) tunes? I like the AWD tunes for the M3 and M4 you did in S1, they are really good, but i cant shake the feeling that to me, RWD is just more fun to play ;)
#30 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 2:17:09 AM(UTC)

Unfortunately, my favorite car is the Alfa 8C Competizione and every single publically available tune I can find for it (S1) uses the spoiler, which I really dislike and think destroys the look of it.
I'm hoping someone would be willing to post a good street racing s1 tune for it WITHOUT putting the spoiler on.

Slim chance obviously but asking never hurts... would you be willing to do this? Or maybe if not you, someone else reading this?

Tune is all done! I realized I forgot to ask you what drivetrain layout you prefer, but I had already been working on the tune in the default Rear Wheel Drive layout so I went ahead and worked on that so that I wouldn't come back to you with empty hands. The car is a bit grip oriented, but I'm more than happy to create another tune for you that is more speed/acceleration oriented if this tune isn't quite to your liking in that regard. I'm confident you'll enjoy this tune. Car is a S1 Class Street Grip tune with no aero, just as you requested! As always, don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help! I had much fun testing and tuning this vehicle, thank you for the request!

Thank you very much! That is so kind of you. I'll download it right away later and give it a spin, I'm sure I'll be more than happy with it, no spoiler and S1 class is all I wanted and grip oriented is great. Once again, thank you!

I'm happy I could be of service! Any other requests you may have, feel free to send them in!
#31 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 5:53:18 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, October 9, 2018 9:10:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 5:56:56 AM(UTC)
Could you make a tune for F50 GT in X class? It needs all-around grip for road racing, speed, and acceleration.
#33 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:36:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: K4T4NK4 Go to Quoted Post
Any plans for RWD BMW M(X) tunes? I like the AWD tunes for the M3 and M4 you did in S1, they are really good, but i cant shake the feeling that to me, RWD is just more fun to play ;)

Absolutely! I'll add a note to make some RWD ///M tunes on my list of requests right now. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying!
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:39:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xIIIIlIIIlIIIIx Go to Quoted Post
Could you make a tune for F50 GT in X class? It needs all-around grip for road racing, speed, and acceleration.

Sounds good! I'll add it to the list of requests, will hopefully have it done later today. Thank you!
#35 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:43:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Darth Markas Go to Quoted Post
I'm not seeing it on the list, but do you have one for the Skyline GT-R VSPECII?

Wasn't sure what class you prefer, but I went ahead and created both S1 and A Class tunes for your GTR. I had a lot of fun making it, I'm confident you'll enjoy!
#36 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:44:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheManplow Go to Quoted Post

I love the grip tune on the 8C. When you get a chance would you mind building the speed/acceleration variant? I'm really interested to see what this baby can do. Thank you!

Alrighty, the RWD Speed tune for the Alfa 8C is complete and available! Thank you for the request, I'm sure you'll enjoy!
#37 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:52:11 AM(UTC)
You guys have been requesting so many cars, both this site's PMs and my Xbox PMs have lots of requests for builds...thank you so much! I will have more tunes posted this afternoon since I don't have too much work to get done today. I'm having a lot of fun building these. Your patience is much appreciated. Anyways, here's the latest batch of tunes (these have also been add to the masterlist found in the main post)!

S1 Class | RWD | 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (Street | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | RWD | 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (Street | Speed)
S1 Class | AWD | 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (All Round | Grip)
#38 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:46:13 AM(UTC)
hi kbow i would like you to do tune for Alfa Romeo 8C Forza Edition the class isnt matter really and i preffer Grip for it
i would like also a tune for another Alfa Romeo for Dirt/Offroad Grip (again class isnt matter) and also it dosnt matter what king of Alfa u make for Dirt/Offroad
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 5:21:22 AM(UTC)
I'm glad I've discovered these tunes....!

Well done fella.

I have a challenge for you.

Dodge Dart Hemi Super Stock
S1
AWD
Loose, controllable, street driving, very fast accelerating..
Do you reckon you could build something?
I'd like it to have the monster engine hanging out the hood, and for the wheels to be pretty subtle, no wings etc.

Thanks!
#40 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:55:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SanRene Go to Quoted Post
hi kbow i would like you to do tune for Alfa Romeo 8C Forza Edition the class isnt matter really and i preffer Grip for it
i would like also a tune for another Alfa Romeo for Dirt/Offroad Grip (again class isnt matter) and also it dosnt matter what king of Alfa u make for Dirt/Offroad

I'd love to make the car (it sounds like a lot of fun), but sadly I do not have the 8C Forza Edition and that car is not available for purchase. I'll keep doing wheelspins and hopefully I'll get it soon. When I do get the car, I'll put out a tune for you ASAP. Your patience is much appreciated! In the mean time, I have both RWD Grip & Speed tunes available for the normal Alfa Romeo 8C if you'd like to use those to hold you over. If there's any other vehicles you'd like to request, don't hesitate to let me know! Thank you!
#41 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:58:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: garylythgoe Go to Quoted Post

Well done fella.

S1
AWD
I'd like it to have the monster engine hanging out the hood, and for the wheels to be pretty subtle, no wings etc.

Thanks!

I'm always up for a challenge! Adding it to the request list right now. I've been working on a few cars today so I should have your done before the end of the night. I'm glad you're enjoying, Thank you for the request!
#42 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:07:35 AM(UTC)
[REMOVED]

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:23:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:17:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xIIIIlIIIlIIIIx Go to Quoted Post

I wasn't sure what drivetrain layout you preferred, but I had a lot of fun tuning and testing these cars that I went ahead and made a RWD Street Grip tune as well as a AWD Street Grip tune! The car handles beautifully, just be sure to watch the speed, it's easy to forget how fast you're going, haha. I'm sure you'll like driving this car. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!
#44 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:20:56 PM(UTC)
I'll let you know how they are, for what I've heard you one of the best tuners.
#45 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:11:57 PM(UTC)
Here's another batch of tunes!
I realized that a lot of people request the Forzathon Cars & DLC Cars so I decided to start automatically adding those vehicles to request list of tunes to make. Winter is very interesting and I'm having fun taking my time while tuning these vehicles to ensure they're correctly tested and tweaked.
I'm sure you guys will enjoy this latest batch of tunes, Thank you guys so much for all the requests!

S1 Class | AWD | 2016 Jeep Trailcat (Offroad | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2016 Jeep Trailcat (All Round | Grip)
X Class | RWD | 1996 Ferrari F50 GT (Street | Grip)
X Class | AWD | 1996 Ferrari F50 GT (Street | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 1972 Land Rover Series III Forza Edition (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 1972 Land Rover Series III Forza Edition (All Round | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (Winter/Snow | Grip)
A Class | AWD | 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (All Round | Grip)
B Class | AWD | 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (Winter/Snow | Grip)
B Class | AWD | 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (All Round | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1985 Porsche #185 959 Prodrive Rally Raid (Winter/Snow | Grip)
S1 Class | AWD | 1985 Porsche #185 959 Prodrive Rally Raid (All Round | Grip)
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:23:33 AM(UTC)
Heck of a list Kbow. I will be grabbing a few. Keep it up!!!
#47 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:54:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: K4T4NK4 Go to Quoted Post

Alrighty, I got to work on an E60 (2009) BMW M5 and made 2 RWD tunes for you that grip very well. One is a All Terrain tune and the other is a Winter/Snow tune. I added a few other BMW M vehicles to the request list and should have more out soon. If you have anything specific in mind, feel free to let me know! Thank you for the request, I hope you enjoy!
#48 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:59:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SanRene Go to Quoted Post

Lucky me, I managed to get the Alfa 8C Forza Edition from a wheelspin! I added the car to my request list and hope to have the tune complete soon. Your patience is much appreciated, thank you for the request!
#49 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:03:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: garylythgoe Go to Quoted Post

Well done fella.

S1
AWD

Thanks!

Your Dodge Dart is now complete and is now available for download! I made sure to build it to your exact specifications while also ensuring that it is still competitive. This was a very fun vehicle to drive, I'm sure you'll love it. Thank you for the request and if you have any others, don't hesitate to let me know!
#50 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:05:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Knuckles Go to Quoted Post
Heck of a list Kbow. I will be grabbing a few. Keep it up!!!

Hearing that absolutely made my day, Thank you for the kind words!
10 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error