15 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 2:29:46 PM(UTC)
The Instrument Cluster in the game is lit in white, but it should be blue like in real life.
By that i mean that the numbers are meant to be lit in blue and the needles red.
It would feel more familiar if it were to be adjusted. But this is not the only car with little imperfections.
Look at the Image ive linked down below. It should look like that and changing it wont be so difficult i guess.
[img]null[/img]
#52 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 2:56:27 PM(UTC)
How did they mess this up when it was correct in FH3 and FM7?
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 5:25:45 AM(UTC)
The animation for pulling a handbrake is gone. It's been gone in FM7 too. It's sad how Forza games get less detailed with each new release.
Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
#54 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 5:45:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PaperChimp66488 Go to Quoted Post
For some reason t10 likes grey interior..

Not only the r32 has it, the golf 3 gti vr6 has the same problem.

Grey interior instead of black.

In-game
https://i.imgur.com/DlULkI2.jpg?1

How it should look (ignore the white speedo)
https://data.motor-talk....211/golf-005-2-11399.jpg

Yep, I've also noticed the BMW M2 has the same grey dashboard/interior trim when it should be black.

The Mini Cooper JCW also has a bug on the rear lights where everything around the brake/tail like is silver when it should be red. Looks like the light is already smashed lol. Both of these were not bugs in previous versions of FH 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've also noticed the DRL bug, where sometimes they don't show when the headlights are on.

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2018 5:45:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 6:20:39 AM(UTC)
the engine model for the wrangler is STILL the 3.8L from the 2011 and older models, while they are portraying the jeep as a 2012 model. it has the interior of the 2011+ models and the HP figure from the 2012 and up.

been this way since it was first in a forza game. everytime i have brought it up too. has anything changed? nope. at this point, T10 is only in it for the money, and making an accurate model would be too much of a hassle for them to fix if it is broken.

dont expect ANYTHING to change on the vehicle models. your just wasting your time, since they dont listen anyways.
 3 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 2:45:57 AM(UTC)
There are 2 issues with the Regera as far as I know

1 .Backfire still comes out of the wrong exhaust
Doors

2. The doors are for some reason brighter than the rest of the car
Exhausts
 3 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 10:40:08 AM(UTC)
Before getting into my exceedingly minor nitpick, let me say that the rendition of the 1965 Mustang GT in game is excellent. I grew up driving a '65 Mustang - it was my first car, and I still own it - and I'm very familiar with it, and you did a great job. I especially love that the Mustang in-game has the Deluxe Interior Group, as mine does also (though mine doesn't have the Rally-Pac). Thanks for doing such a great job with it.

Now... onto the nitpick. This is something only a Mustang fanatic would notice.

First, a little background:
The Mustang in game is equipped with the 271-horsepower 289 High Performance V8, known to Mustang enthusiasts as the "Hi-Po" or "K-code" after its VIN designation. This is to be distinguished from the 200-horsepower 289 2-barrel ("C code") and 225-horsepower 289 4-barrel ("A code") motors, in that the K-code had solid lifters instead of hydraulic. While requiring substantially more maintenance (since the valve lash had to be periodically adjusted), the solid lifters gave the K-code motor a higher redline (7000 rpm as opposed to 6000) as it was not subject to "lifter float". The 289 High Performance V8 also had pistons with a different cast yielding a higher compression ratio which required premium fuel. The K-code motor was equipped on all 1965 Shelby GT-350 models and was a (somewhat rare) option on other Mustangs. It can be visually distinguished from the other motors by the chromed air cleaner with its "289 Cubic Inches - High Performance" sticker, as seen in-game.

We know the Mustang GT in-game has the 289 HIgh Performance motor for several reasons:
1). It has the chromed air cleaner
2). It has 271 hp.
3). It has a 7000 RPM redline.

The chrome air cleaner can be seen in this picture from in-game:
289 Hi-Po in game with chrome air cleaner

However, the fender badge that is shown on the Mustang GT in-game is the badge used for the 289 2-barrel and 289 4-barrel (C-code and A-code, respectively) V8's, rather than that used for the 289 High Performance V8, which has a different badge (actually, it has a backing piece placed behind the same 289 badge, which adds a pair of checkered flags and the words "HIgh Performance" above the 289.

The fender badge in game can be seen in this picture:
Fender badge in game - correct for standard 289 but not Hi-Po

The correct fender badge can be seen here:
Correct fender badge for 289 Hi-Po

Now, I'm not posting this to complain. But being the Mustang nut that I am, I figured I'd point it out because whoever went to the trouble to so lovingly recreate one of my favorite automobiles in game might want to fix it. I'd like to see it fixed, but it's certainly not going to spoil my enjoyment if it isn't.

Anyway, carry on. Thanks again for creating such a fine replica of the Mustang in game. It's a joy to drive it in a way I don't dare to drive my real one!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 9, 2018 12:34:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 6:24:00 PM(UTC)
The sound of Aston Martin DB10 has been patched. It gives me some hope for other inaccuracies.
Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
#59 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 6:49:55 PM(UTC)
The Vauxhall Monaro model is completely inaccurate. The headlights seem too long/narrow, the grille looks compressed, the brake lights don't have the same curvature as the real car, and the model of the A/B/C pillars is off.

They've basically reused the same assets from FM1. They could've used the Pontiac GTO 06' model from FM4 and built it upon that.
 2 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 7:35:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
No offense but the target audience for this game is teens who just want to bash their cars against each other. 99.9999 percent of the people playing this game will never notice that their BMW or Koenigsegg lens color is wrong or the dash indicator is the wrong one or the active aero comes up at a different speed than the real car. Unless its a game breaking bug, I wouldn’t expect any revisions any time soon.

-k

Forza Motorsport is supposed to be more serious and littered with the same issues...

Perfect example is the 2009 Audi RS6, which has a massive hole where the steering column should be when using the new driver camera.

This was detected in FM7 one year ago and was simple copy pasted into FH4 with all the reports from FM7 being completely ignored.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#61 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 11:22:15 AM(UTC)
The lightbar on the 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor doesn't work at all

i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / Samsung 50" 4K UHD
#62 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 12:53:50 PM(UTC)
1. The back window and moon roof doesn’t tint on the Challenger hellcat.
2. The roof lights and headlight running lights don’t work on the Ram 2500 power wagon.
#63 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 12:58:57 PM(UTC)
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk with the widebody offroad kit has glitches in the exhaust where the inside of the pipes are missing and the ground can be seen through them from some angles.
#64 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:24:33 AM(UTC)
Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe Forza Edition has it's exhaust clipping through the road, causes a number of glitches to occur randomly.
#65 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:20:34 PM(UTC)
Hi,
I cannot find a specific topic where mistakes in car design are identified.
I suggest to report here every mistakes you noticed so that developers could fixed it !

Porsche 16' GT3 RS
https://gallery.services...5-4c89-883d-fdf28659389d
=> The rear position lights are turned off even in the evening (despite front position light are on)

Jaguar XK-RS
https://gallery.services...a-4e70-b65e-bf15a9d4a77c
=> the rear lights are red instead of being white

Porsche turbo 3,3
https://gallery.services...3-4a10-a225-34d32497d9cc
=> when you brake, the rear, direction, brake lamps turn on (you better see it on the right side of my picture)

Many thanks !

#66 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:39:38 AM(UTC)
On the 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R, the center exhaust on the ABT Sportsline - Street Rear Bumper clips through the rear splitter and one of the fins of it

Also on the same vehicle the driver side reflector on the rear bumper is missing completely and the passenger side one is always lit up

Edited by user Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:54:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:46:14 AM(UTC)
The Charger Hell Cat the items of the screen inside the instrument cluster is off.
#68 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:33:07 AM(UTC)
The 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo has no tail lights unless you hit the brakes. You can however see the reflection of the lights on the exhaust tips & ground

Edited by user Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:34:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#69 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 5:37:42 PM(UTC)
In cockpit and driver views, the left side mirror on the Volvo V60 Polestar shows the wrong half of the rear view, and it is flipped horizontally. So what you see in the mirror is on the other side of the car and the other way around.

Also when you brake, the edge lights up on the BLIS tally on the left pillar. I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that.
#70 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 10:14:17 AM(UTC)
The model is clearly missing a standard featured vent that's placed behind the small glass window on the roof. This is a feature that every single Agera RS ever made has. Why is this feature completely absent from the in game car model?
#71 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 10:14:18 PM(UTC)
If you upgrade the twins for the Ferrari F40. It Breaks the Turbo gauge in the dashboard of the car.(cockpit camera.)
Also. you cant hear the turbos, stock ones are louder LMAO
 2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 7:38:40 PM(UTC)

I was driving a Regera and suddenly noticed this. If you know Regera then you should know that's not the actual exhaust. You can see Mr. Koenigsegg himself explaining in this video: https://youtu.be/4jhB9Yx0hyY?t=1227

Edited by user Friday, October 26, 2018 7:44:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: edited image url

#73 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 1:28:19 PM(UTC)
The cabin view in the 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe is really close to the windscreen

1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 6:56:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Carrythxd Go to Quoted Post
On the 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R, the center exhaust on the ABT Sportsline - Street Rear Bumper clips through the rear splitter and one of the fins of it

Also on the same vehicle the driver side reflector on the rear bumper is missing completely and the passenger side one is always lit up

Possible explanation: ABT kit doesn't fit the Scirocco R and they left it in "just because". Notice how the diffuser has openings on the sides but no exhaust comes through them.

It's one of the lazier things in Forza, how they don't change exhausts with the bumpers. The Rocket Bunny M3 E36 kit for example has room for quads, but it retains only the duals from the standard car.

IIRC the Rieger kits for the M5 E34 aren't made by Rieger either, save for the rear bumper. I know the rear wing is almost the same as the OEM one if not the same, so I don't know why it's labeled "Rieger" in the game.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 31, 2018 6:58:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#75 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 6:00:32 PM(UTC)
On several cars, there are visual discrepancies between the regular wheel models and the pre-blurred wheel models.

For instance, on the Volkswagen Beetle the hubcaps grow substantially in size when the wheels are switched to the pre-blurred model.
15 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error