8 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 11:17:00 AM(UTC)
Train tunnel. Follow the tracks on the map until they disappear. I was using the drine to search the trees for 20 minutes on that one.
#102 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 6:07:45 PM(UTC)
How do i get up to the 5k board in Glen Rannoch all the way up the mountain? Gets too steep for every car ive tried to use....
#103 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 9:22:09 PM(UTC)
I collected all of the boards..only one which i have still on my map is not showing up in the location i dont know what to do

screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/52kK3
#104 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 9:25:14 PM(UTC)
I have the same issue (Xbone), btw how did you get the board on top of the church lol, there are no ramps to launch a car off,
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#105 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 9:27:59 PM(UTC)
Is it in a tunnel below ground?
#106 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 9:31:56 PM(UTC)
jesus im so stupid
 5 users liked this post.
#107 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 10:18:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

If so, it's one of those tunnels you can only spot with a well-trained eye.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#108 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 10:47:23 PM(UTC)
There is a railway tunnel underneath going North to South

https://imgur.com/fvRMYii
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 1 user liked this post.
#109 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 3:52:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post

If so, it's one of those tunnels you can only spot with a well-trained eye.

Underrated post. Well done. Sorry for the thread derailing.
#110 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 5:25:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXblinkybilXx Go to Quoted Post
I have the same issue (Xbone), btw how did you get the board on top of the church lol, there are no ramps to launch a car off,

You need to do more danger signs, as you level up danger signs, it adds ramps and one will be at that church.
#111 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 5:29:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GuardedCrusader Go to Quoted Post
How do i get up to the 5k board in Glen Rannoch all the way up the mountain? Gets too steep for every car ive tried to use....

I use my agera awd x999, no issue
#112 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 1:07:04 PM(UTC)
Bonus Board Help, Mudkickers Adventure Park
How do I destroy the Bonus Board on top of the Stone Pipes?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2018 1:42:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#113 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 1:27:32 PM(UTC)
Progress some danger signs and a ramp will spawn if it's not there already, it's a pain to get as you have to race through some more concrete tubes to get to the ramp. So building speed can be tricky and then when you hit the ramp aim to the left a bit. If you get enough speed to be close but not quite there, use rewind to have another go at it, without too much messing about.
#114 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 2:00:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xF3aRzZx Go to Quoted Post
Bonus Board Help, Mudkickers Adventure Park
How do I destroy the Bonus Board on top of the Stone Pipes?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Danger sign jump. If its it'sits not there do more danger signs to unlock them all.
I blame the ants.
 2 users liked this post.
#115 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 4:11:54 PM(UTC)
Does nobody read the thread before asking the same questions over and over again?

Maybe a quick FAQ for the 4 or 5 really tricky signs could be pinned in the forum.
#116 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 5:20:41 PM(UTC)
The bonus board system in FH4 is pretty disappointing. First, the "fast travel" boards only provide fast travel to two locations: the Horizon Center and a player's "home property." I expected to be able to hop around the map with ease, but that's not happening.

The other bonus boards are fraught with gimmickry rather than depending on truly skillful driving, but after the Lego features of FH3, I'm not surprised. I hope Forza 8 (should there ever be one) will go back to the skill driving of Forza 4 and 5 with emphasis on skill and tuning rather than speed, crashes, and gimmicks. It's obvious that emphasis is being placed on features that appeal to junior high school boys rather than the larger driving community.
 4 users liked this post.
#117 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 6:08:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: whitet3260 Go to Quoted Post
The bonus board system in FH4 is pretty disappointing. First, the "fast travel" boards only provide fast travel to two locations: the Horizon Center and a player's "home property." I expected to be able to hop around the map with ease, but that's not happening.

The other bonus boards are fraught with gimmickry rather than depending on truly skillful driving, but after the Lego features of FH3, I'm not surprised. I hope Forza 8 (should there ever be one) will go back to the skill driving of Forza 4 and 5 with emphasis on skill and tuning rather than speed, crashes, and gimmicks. It's obvious that emphasis is being placed on features that appeal to junior high school boys rather than the larger driving community.

One of the houses unlocks the fast travel anywhere ability. The boards just reduce the price per use.
I blame the ants.
 2 users liked this post.
#118 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 6:19:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: whitet3260 Go to Quoted Post

The fast travel boards reduce the cost of fast travelling incrementally (decrementally?) to 0 once all of them are unlocked. Buying the 2,000,000 mansion will allow you to travel anywhere on the map. You can buy this mansion at anytime and travel anywhere but you will pay for the travel an amount which depends on how many fast travel boards you have unlocked.

It was a similar scenareo in FH3 with a perk needing to be unlocked before unrestricted travel was allowed.

The mansion gives you 10 mega wheelspins also which in my case gave me 800,000 credits back a few cars, and some useless clothes / horn sounds.

HTH, Rigpig.

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2018 6:21:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#119 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 2:38:36 PM(UTC)
Vehicle I have used through forz horizon 3 and now four to get all the boards is a fully upgraded ford raptor you need to progress in the danger sign rank to unlock ramps needs to get all the boards. Rewind and slight angle adjustments and you’ll get them all
#120 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:00:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EK sniping Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NOLA ItsNotOva Go to Quoted Post
Having a issue where on my map there is an influence board in a small forest area across from the Greendale Airstrip to the right of the single dirt road that points north. I go to that point, but there is no board present. Anyone having/had a similar issue?

I am it’s my last board and it’s very frustrating I even went as far as looking in the trees although it seems to just be an issue for me and whoever else or maybe we are just stupid but DonJoewonSong has gotten all 200 bonus boards

I believe that is the board where its underground in a train tunnel. The tunnel runs north and south I believe

#121 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:57:08 PM(UTC)
Im having the same issue with the one at the center part of the forest just right of greendale airstrip and under arthurs seat as well as the one on top of the church and the board in middle of mudkickers
#122 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 3:16:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXblinkybilXx Go to Quoted Post

You need to do more danger signs, as you level up danger signs, it adds ramps and one will be at that church.

Thanks that's helpful I was wondering how that was accessible
 2 users liked this post.
#123 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 3:45:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rigpig1919 Go to Quoted Post
Does nobody read the thread before asking the same questions over and over again?

Obviously not. :)
I run into the same thing all the time, in IT.
User: I have a question ...
IT person: you literally had to put the answer out of your way to get to me to ask your question.
User: just answer the question
#124 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 1:05:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Maxifis Go to Quoted Post
There is a forest on the northeast of the map, closed to a danger sign “SWAN DIVE”. I should have found the board right in the forest, but I can’t see the board anywhere. There is only a tree right on the location indicated by the map. Can anyone help me out? This is the only board left that I can’t see. There is no tunnel here, is this a bug? I think I did miss something. I’ve been struggling for it for hours..... I just want to finish this, so I don’t have to bother to reach the bonus boards anymore.

I got the same issue in my game, i dont see any boards around, maybe it is glitched
 2 users liked this post.
#125 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 1:49:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Demon1cPanda69 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Maxifis Go to Quoted Post
There is a forest on the northeast of the map, closed to a danger sign “SWAN DIVE”. I should have found the board right in the forest, but I can’t see the board anywhere. There is only a tree right on the location indicated by the map. Can anyone help me out? This is the only board left that I can’t see. There is no tunnel here, is this a bug? I think I did miss something. I’ve been struggling for it for hours..... I just want to finish this, so I don’t have to bother to reach the bonus boards anymore.

I got the same issue in my game, i dont see any boards around, maybe it is glitched

Go north it's in a train tunnel under the forest. Most of this thread is about the invisible board :)

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

8 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error