This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 11:50:35 AM(UTC)
Hi There,
I have purchased the Treasure Map for Forza Horizon 4 and it does not seem to work, it is installed but not seeing anything on the map, what an I doing wrong or do you have to activate it?, I have Horizon 3 with treasure map and was expecting it to be similar on H4, any assistance please
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 3:56:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FrikKING Go to Quoted Post
Hi There,
I have purchased the Treasure Map for Forza Horizon 4 and it does not seem to work, it is installed but not seeing anything on the map, what an I doing wrong or do you have to activate it?, I have Horizon 3 with treasure map and was expecting it to be similar on H4, any assistance please

Open your map, press Y to "reveal treasure map" this is a really silly decision, it should be auto-revealed upon installation, been waiting 3 days for this....
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:52:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IDeZarC Go to Quoted Post
Hi There,

Open your map, press Y to "reveal treasure map" this is a really silly decision, it should be auto-revealed upon installation, been waiting 3 days for this....

Thanks for this!
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:26:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IDeZarC Go to Quoted Post
Hi There,

It has been the same in all previous horizons as well
It even tells you on the map screen
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:12:14 AM(UTC)
I went into the map and pressed Y, nothing happened.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:24:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheoCDMN Go to Quoted Post

Did you purchase the treasure map?

Is it installed?
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#7 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:14:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheoCDMN Go to Quoted Post

Did you purchase the treasure map?

Is it installed?

Yes, I have it installed. I should have gone into further detail in my first post. Sorry about that.

Here is what happened, I bought the treasure map through the marketplace in game. I then went to the map and pressed Y. I got the message asking if I wanted to use the treasure map and I said yes. At that point nothing happened. I checked the Microsoft store and discovered it hadn't downloaded yet. Once I downloaded the treasure map I relaunched the game but when I looked at the map nothing had changed.

Notification

Icon
Error