This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:01:31 AM(UTC)
Hello everyone!

In the advanced settings for wheel, the last one for me is Wheel Sensitivity and not Degrees of Rotation. I can't find the degrees of rotation option anywhere and I really wish I could put it at 900. But I saw that some people have this option, does anyone know how?

I use a Logitech G29. If anyone already have a nice wheel setup I would appreciate if you could list the settings too!

Thanks in advance : )

Edited by user Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:58:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:57:21 AM(UTC)
Put your outside deadzones to 100.
At 20 as you stated you only use 20% of your range in either direction on the wheel. That's why it is so sensitive and heavy.
Other thing to make it lighter is to put centering spring to 0.
It's a canned effect not really bringing anything to the table, just making your wheel heavier further away from the center you turn it.
Good luck.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:59:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lucas Milewski Go to Quoted Post
Put your outside deadzones to 100.
At 20 as you stated you only use 20% of your range in either direction on the wheel. That's why it is so sensitive and heavy.
Other thing to make it lighter is to put centering spring to 0.
It's a canned effect not really bringing anything to the table, just making your wheel heavier further away from the center you turn it.
Good luck.

Thanks, I willl try that!
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 11:23:43 AM(UTC)
For me its in the advanced wheel settings, but its off the bottom of the screen so you need to scroll right down.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 12:29:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HomerRamone Go to Quoted Post
For me its in the advanced wheel settings, but its off the bottom of the screen so you need to scroll right down.

I did that but it isn't there : /
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 12:30:53 PM(UTC)

Yeah I went there but it's not. Legit weird and dunno what to do : /
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:30:00 PM(UTC)
Is there not a Logitech control panel or something you can configure it with ? There is for my Fanatec and I think my old Thrustmaster might have had on - bicbw.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 8:35:49 AM(UTC)
Is there not a Logitech control panel or something you can configure it with ? There is for my Fanatec and I think my old Thrustmaster might have had on - bicbw.

The G27 software was much better. The G29 lacks a lot of stuff. I can make it 900 degrees there but I need to profile the game in the software, which sucks because it doesn't recognize Forza : /
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:22:27 AM(UTC)
As far as I am aware those that see that settings are playing on an XBox One with the G920. I have the G920 and play on PC, I don't have the setting but everything works fine once you find your comfortable settings. I checked a few YouTube videos then fiddled until I felt comfortable. :)

Notification

Icon
Error