8 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 3:57:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=ScoopsOnX;966077]and also one on the roof of a house to the right of the Ambleside sign and South of Derwent Water. For this last one I can' see any slopes that I can jump off and haven't yet seen any hints on this.

If it´s the one I´m thinking of you could get it by starting in the stream/river-thingy and going almost straight west up the hill, maybe clean up the bushes and trees before going so you see where to aim! :)
#77 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 7:46:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HemleN Go to Quoted Post
[quote=ScoopsOnX;966077]and also one on the roof of a house to the right of the Ambleside sign and South of Derwent Water. For this last one I can' see any slopes that I can jump off and haven't yet seen any hints on this.

If it´s the one I´m thinking of you could get it by starting in the stream/river-thingy and going almost straight west up the hill, maybe clean up the bushes and trees before going so you see where to aim! :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have another try at this tomorrow.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 8:57:35 AM(UTC)

I tried several times with a car out of my garage without success. The easiest way is to get an Extreme Offroad vehicle such as a Local Motors Rally Fighter (many for sale cheap at the Auction House) upgrade it (lots of ready made upgrades available) and just take a run at the board from the road to the South. Got it first time and the vehicle helped with some of the other tricky boards. Also quite good at picking up skill points and building skill chains. It's a pity that skills are only relevant to a particular vehicle.

I got this one with an A class Jeep CJ5. Just have to get a good run up the ravine.

I still need the 2 at Mudkickers but there are plenty of suggestions in previous posts and also one on the roof of a house to the right of the Ambleside sign and South of Derwent Water. For this last one I can' see any slopes that I can jump off and haven't yet seen any hints on this.

The bonus board on top of the house near Ambleside can be reached by jumping off of the hill across the road and behind the house towards the northeast. Just drive around to that side and then head down the hill towards a small stream. You'll need something with quick acceleration (I used the Trailcat) and be sure to mark the board on your map so you have a visible marker to aim for. There are a couple of unbreakable trees on that aide of the house so you have to align your jump to miss them.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#79 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:54:38 AM(UTC)
OK, so I haven't seen anyone mention this so I'm guessing it's a pretty easy one... but... There is a bonus sign placed in-between a house and garage where the gap is too small to get a conventional vehicle in to smash it. I'm guessing you have to use one of the small vehicles, like the Peel Barn Find (?)… Will any other car work besides this one?

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:22:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
OK, so I haven't seen anyone mention this so I'm guessing it's a pretty easy one... but... There is a bonus sign placed in-between a house and garage where the gap is too small to get a conventional vehicle in to smash it. I'm guessing you have to use one of the small vehicles, like the Peel Barn Find (?)… Will any other car work besides this one?

The Isetta should get in there as well.

✔ Verified Moderator

#81 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:30:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hieronymus1967 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you... I'll give it a shot!
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
#82 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 10:34:23 AM(UTC)
I wish I had checked here before going for all the boards... That one on top of the Church gave me FITS. Had no idea a danger sign would eventually pop up there. Still somehow managed to get it with a Rally Fighter. Took about 30 minutes of trial and error...
If it's not showing correctly, I've been playing Forza since 2009 (Tier 11).
Previously known as: nascargamer24, MVVA24
#83 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 5:51:23 PM(UTC)
Having a issue where on my map there is an influence board in a small forest area across from the Greendale Airstrip to the right of the single dirt road that points north. I go to that point, but there is no board present. Anyone having/had a similar issue?
#84 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 6:44:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NOLA ItsNotOva Go to Quoted Post
Having a issue where on my map there is an influence board in a small forest area across from the Greendale Airstrip to the right of the single dirt road that points north. I go to that point, but there is no board present. Anyone having/had a similar issue?

I am it’s my last board and it’s very frustrating I even went as far as looking in the trees although it seems to just be an issue for me and whoever else or maybe we are just stupid but DonJoewonSong has gotten all 200 bonus boards
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 7:23:46 PM(UTC)
That location is underground in the train tunnel.
It runs North and South of the bonus board location.
The train tracks are not very far away from the sign.

I may have to contact you as I still need about a dozen boards.

Originally Posted by: EK sniping Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NOLA ItsNotOva Go to Quoted Post

I am it’s my last board and it’s very frustrating I even went as far as looking in the trees although it seems to just be an issue for me and whoever else or maybe we are just stupid but DonJoewonSong has gotten all 200 bonus boards

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
#86 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 7:30:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hieronymus1967 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you... I'll give it a shot!

I was able to get that board with the 2017 Ford Focus RS (wide-body). I was also able to get it permanently jammed in that small space. The game was unable to reset the car position.

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
#87 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 8:25:25 PM(UTC)
I found 2 bugged bonus boards on on the broadway church and the other by the train track up by glenfinnan viaduct. the church board is on the roof of the building and no possible way to get to it, the second is literally glitched on the track invisible for me.
 1 user liked this post.
#88 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 8:36:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ANIMEFAN4EVER1 Go to Quoted Post
I found 2 bugged bonus boards on on the broadway church and the other by the train track up by glenfinnan viaduct. the church board is on the roof of the building and no possible way to get to it, the second is literally glitched on the track invisible for me.

They are not bugged
I have them both
They just arent that easy to get

One you get a ramp unlocked later..church

Viaduct you need to drive along the train track from the other side to get to it

Edited by user Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:20:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:37:54 PM(UTC)
The Church bonus board on Broadway is _not_ glitched. Like many parts of Forza 4, you will need to complete more of other tasks in the game. A ramp will appear near the church after you made more progress. I think completing danger signs will draw out that ramp. Enjoy other parts of game for awhile and someday you'll drive by and notice the ramp has appeared.

Not sure which boards by the Glenfinnan Viaduct you describe. There are two boards there, Influence and Fast Travel. But maybe, This particular board will be revealed eventually after more gameplay. Are you using the treasure map or other media to located that board?

Originally Posted by: ANIMEFAN4EVER1 Go to Quoted Post

Edited by user Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:39:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: corrected spelling

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
#90 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:13:40 AM(UTC)
How do I get the influence board on the house roof Southwest Derwent Water? I've tried everything.
#91 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:53:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tactical Ranny Go to Quoted Post
How do I get the influence board on the house roof Southwest Derwent Water? I've tried everything.

I had troubles with this but figured it out. Use a class 10 race car, the 2015 Alumi craft worked for me. And just drive fast side on off the tiny ledge and you will get on the roof.

The long wheel base helps with this.
Good luck
#92 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 3:17:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ScoopsOnX Go to Quoted Post
It's the one furthest north at edge of map but it's up a very steep slope and i can't get up there because i have no traction and just keep sliding back down.

Any ideas how to get the one, i'm sure there is a way :)

2016 Jeep Trailcat works great to get up there. Drive up the stream bed that it is in. I was able to start a run from a just a little down the hill from it and ended up well past the sign

#93 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 8:33:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xMerc249 Go to Quoted Post
I wish I had checked here before going for all the boards... That one on top of the Church gave me FITS. Had no idea a danger sign would eventually pop up there. Still somehow managed to get it with a Rally Fighter. Took about 30 minutes of trial and error...

took me a while with my 999 Aventador (kept either being a tiny bit to the left and missing the roof entirely, or being a tiny bit to the right and sliding away from it the second I hit the roof). But I did get it (didn't want to wait for a danger sign to pop up).

#94 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 2:00:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Maxifis Go to Quoted Post
There is a forest on the northeast of the map, closed to a danger sign “SWAN DIVE”. I should have found the board right in the forest, but I can’t see the board anywhere. There is only a tree right on the location indicated by the map. Can anyone help me out? This is the only board left that I can’t see. There is no tunnel here, is this a bug? I think I did miss something. I’ve been struggling for it for hours..... I just want to finish this, so I don’t have to bother to reach the bonus boards anymore.

if that is the forest near ARTHUR'S SEAT , UNDER the forest, there is a train tunnel, inside there XD

#95 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:41:41 AM(UTC)
Boa tarde amigos, eu andei pelo mapa fora a destruir as placas de viagem rápida só que cheguei à ultima e deparei que está no telhado de uma igreja em Broadway, alguém me sabe dizer como a vou destruir?
Gostava de ajuda, obrigada

Cumprimentos amigos

Good afternoon, friends, I walked the map outside to destroy the fast travel plates, but I got to the last one and I found that it is on the roof of a church on Broadway, can someone tell me how to destroy it?
I would like help, thank you.

Greetings friends

Edited by user Thursday, October 4, 2018 9:42:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#96 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:03:45 AM(UTC)
Keep doing Danger Signs. Leap of Faith will appear.
#97 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:05:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JLPdeOliveira Go to Quoted Post
Boa tarde amigos, eu andei pelo mapa fora a destruir as placas de viagem rápida só que cheguei à ultima e deparei que está no telhado de uma igreja em Broadway, alguém me sabe dizer como a vou destruir?
Gostava de ajuda, obrigada

Cumprimentos amigos

Good afternoon, friends, I walked the map outside to destroy the fast travel plates, but I got to the last one and I found that it is on the roof of a church on Broadway, can someone tell me how to destroy it?

Greetings friends

According to a user, you need to complete danger zones, the more you level up the more danger zones will appear on the map. Once you level up to a certain level, there will be a ramp that will take you on to the rooftop on the church in Broadway.
#98 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2018 12:24:07 PM(UTC)

Greetings friends
#99 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 9:32:55 AM(UTC)
hello, I can not find the last board and it is invisible

[img=https://imgur.com/a/7dRce75]https://imgur.com/a/7dRce75[/img]

help me please :(

thanks
 1 user liked this post.
#100 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 11:14:23 AM(UTC)
I can't tell from your pic, but is it the one in the north/south train tunnel under the woodland area you are in?
Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

8 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error