This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 9:32:45 AM(UTC)
One more from that recent shoot that I've come around to appreciating a little more.

Plane
#27 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 7:48:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
This is very good!

+1 to that, there are also a bunch of other good shots here as well. Nice job Chew!

+2! The way the wheel is turned makes it much more aggressive looking. Great shot.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 10:20:26 AM(UTC)
Thank's Nights!
#29 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:19:43 AM(UTC)
The shot mentioned by NV, and this wonderful badge are top drawer mate

Bad horse

Love the high aperture and how you've manged to keep the badge in focus
#30 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:31:36 AM(UTC)
Thanks Sergio! I love aperture...get lost in taking photos like these. Appreciate the compliments!
#31 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 10:05:42 AM(UTC)
Hey all!

It's been awhile and I haven't been spending as much time in game as I used to. But, I've been taking photos here and there and finally had enough to post a few. Love sharing and love the feedback!

Bimmer

Love how mundane this shot is! It's like I'm on my way home from the Grocery or something.
Shopping

Recently I've been thinking of the untapped potential FH2 has for photographs. Started messing about with some shots there as well.
The opera

Merc

This is one of my first forzatography photos ever. Still like it!
Racin

Who doesn't love a Jaaag. Thing I like about this image isn't the car so much, not much to see there really, its how the landscape behind looks.
Jaaag

Caught that golden hour with a Maserati.
Dawn

These next two are essentially the same look, just different focal points & focal lengths.
Mase 1

Mase 2

Love this little guy!
Busy

That's all for now! Enjoy!

Cb
#32 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:55:10 AM(UTC)

Nice work on that one!
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 5:52:27 PM(UTC)
I like the lighting settings you have gone for in this shot. Unfortunately for such settings, I feel the lack of a medium aperture is holding back what the settings could truly do for the shot. As well as that, I feel you should of postioned the car a bit more to the left since the current location throws off the overall composition.

Still with that said it will be interesting to see what you come up with next in either FH3 or FM7. However if you aren't planning to get FM7, hopefully we won't have to wait that long until your next update.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#34 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 12:04:17 PM(UTC)
It's been awhile...but I'm back on the sauce! First two good photos out of FH4 for your enjoyment...

[img=https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fh4/photo/5cb7a775-b5e2-47da-9c90-03812b0b3146Boats & Go's/img]

[img=https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fh4/photo/f0e6a21c-8b4d-46d9-a30c-8d60e272fec4]If you're fond of sand dunes...[/img]

Edited by user Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:21:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error