This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:59:48 AM(UTC)
Same issue I've had in every game where the environment streams in ahead of you, nothing quite as bad as Fallout 4 but it still chokes on a texture now & then and just CTDs!
#52 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:50:47 AM(UTC)
created a batch file to automatically turn off the Internet every 10 minutes - the game no longer crashes ... loool. nice game microsoft...
Quote:
@echo off
:M1
TIMEOUT /T 600 /NOBREAK
netsh interface set interface name=LAN admin = DISABLE
TIMEOUT /T 30 /NOBREAK
netsh interface set interface name=LAN admin = ENABLE
GOTO M1

Internet connection should be called "LAN"
#53 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 7:17:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DiabloRF Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Skupaj Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DiabloRF Go to Quoted Post
Yes I'm using family sharing. And I crash a lot...

Then you have your answer.

I don't know this is a glitch or intentional.

If this is intentional than there should be a disclamer, that playing the game using family sharing isn't allowed.
I didn't see any, so this is a bug whitch should be fixed, will they fix it? That's the question...

I have FH4 game shared with family as I use a secondary account to actually play the game (this one), I've done the same with sea of thieves, except that game never crashed on me once in the 30 or so hours of play time.
#54 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 8:15:48 AM(UTC)
I do not family share and I still get it often. It is unrelated.
#55 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 8:47:01 AM(UTC)
how can family share be related if game crashes even after you disable internet connection?
this is a game problem, not a family share or pc or drivers or whatever, game crashes on xbox ffs
#56 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 7:38:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Skupaj Go to Quoted Post
Question, are you guy's using family sharing? Or bought an account?

It could be a drm security trigger that's causing the game to crash. It checks for a license that can't be found. Sea of thieves has a protection like this. https://www.seaofthieves...d-accounts-keep-crashing

I am family sharing with 1 person. Need to read your hyperlink.

#57 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 9:42:32 AM(UTC)
atleast they are investigating now, this is the worst game launch I have experienced, paying so much money for it simply to crash and with no ETA for a fix even tho "early access" ended 1 oct, and the game is fully releast now still with this massive bug.

https://support.forzamot...Gameplay-on-Xbox-and-PC

hope they fix it......

best of luck
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error