This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 6:38:52 AM(UTC)
In previous Horizon Games I could get my vehicle stuck in some situation that was unrecoverable; meaning, I couldn’t get out of the jam and had to “Fast Travel” or restart the game to get out of it. But it was extremely rare.

It appears in FH4 this happens quite often. Rocks seem to be the worst cause, but I have even been stuck on roofs before too (don’t ask).

I also know I’m not the only one experiencing this since I’ve seen it happen to others during the “Live Forzathons”. I tried to help one guy out in a Porsche, but, we were ghosted…

I know what you’re going to say “stay off the rocks (and roofs), fool” but I can’t help it when I’m traveling through the wilderness trying to find bonus boards and some devious rock, hiding behind a bush, suddenly jumps out at me.

I’m not sure the game can recognize when this situation occurs. But a method to reset (like when you jump and land upside down) would be nice.

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
#2 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 6:54:51 AM(UTC)
Best way I've found to solve this is by changing car, then change back to the car you had. But yea, a better solution for this could come in handy.
#3 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 7:56:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: minizippzapp Go to Quoted Post
Best way I've found to solve this is by changing car, then change back to the car you had. But yea, a better solution for this could come in handy.

I didn't think of that... Thanks, I'll try it.
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
#4 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:08:32 AM(UTC)
I have had it on numerous occasions where im on a roof, or even a food silo/water tank etc. This can be from trying to get awkward up high bonus boards, to just messing around on jumps. The problem I have found is you drive off, and then land upside down, and it respawns you back up top.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:20:33 AM(UTC)
Not sure about pc or in other modes, but in case it helps: In single player on xbox one, you can open the menu screen then press the left stick button to "reset car position."

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 8:37:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 8:34:03 AM(UTC)
how about use wind (if im not wrong )

Notification

Icon
Error