This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:46:42 PM(UTC)
Same as FH3, cannot join club even though finished the prologue. I have joined a club using the Xbox App but it has no effect in game....tab is still greyed out.

I have checked my Profile to make sure it allows joining clubs.
#2 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 1:44:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KhalilC4 Go to Quoted Post
Same as FH3, cannot join club even though finished the prologue. I have joined a club using the Xbox App but it has no effect in game....tab is still greyed out.

I have checked my Profile to make sure it allows joining clubs.

Keep playing
It opens up eventually
#3 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 5:54:37 PM(UTC)
I found the issue, my profile had one setting which was not updating… had to logout of my account and use a web browser to login to my xbox account and update it.

Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites - everyone
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:02:38 AM(UTC)
Which setting?
I have the same problem :(
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:18:38 AM(UTC)
Same here nothing seems to work somebody know another fix?

#6 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:27:18 AM(UTC)
I have the same issue ... :(
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:41:38 AM(UTC)
It keeps telling me that I can't join a club because of how my account is set up. I've already set everything to "Allow" and re-logged...
In-game it says that there's a problem with the server when I try to join a club.

I'm hoping it's just because the game isn't really out yet...? Will find out in about a day I guess.
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:22:49 AM(UTC)
Make sure your lvl 20
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:01:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wiremash Go to Quoted Post
It keeps telling me that I can't join a club because of how my account is set up. I've already set everything to "Allow" and re-logged...
In-game it says that there's a problem with the server when I try to join a club.

I'm hoping it's just because the game isn't really out yet...? Will find out in about a day I guess.

I'm having the same issue. I don't think this is because of settings (I've changed mine and I know that it has changed because the "Mixer" tab appeared) so I think this is a bug on Microsoft's end.
#10 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 6:00:08 AM(UTC)
Also having the same Issue :/ Hopefully they fix it soon.

Notification

Icon
Error