8 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:19:28 AM(UTC)
Hey, could someone please help me with fast travel board that is near flying scotsman race? (North, glenfinan viaduct area)

Edit: found it. Its in the tracks, gotta enter the train tracks on the other side of the viaduct

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:23:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 7:21:46 AM(UTC)
There's also a ramp next to the church in a Forzathon-Live Event.
#53 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 8:58:52 AM(UTC)
What's a good all round car and mod set up to complete the Danger Signs?
#54 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:09:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ScoopsOnX Go to Quoted Post
It's the one furthest north at edge of map but it's up a very steep slope and i can't get up there because i have no traction and just keep sliding back down.

Any ideas how to get the one, i'm sure there is a way :)

I managed it in an S1 Mustang - just needs a wee run-up and a good aim!
#55 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:11:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bouncygolden472 Go to Quoted Post

Take a run-up from the south and use the hill to launch - there's a tree at the edge of the hill you can use as an aiming point.
#56 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:18:30 AM(UTC)
is there some kind of ramp to get or do I just have to find the "jump" and use the right vehicle to get on the roofs to smash some of these hard-to-get signs? i'm having a hard time with a few...
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:23:35 AM(UTC)
Use whatever means available. Usually, there'll be ramps or hills nearby.

And, of course, rewind is your friend. This game was built with rewind in mind, so abuse it.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:40:20 AM(UTC)
To get the one on top of the church keep doing danger signs till one pops up next to the church, as easy as that.
#59 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:31:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheWestman77 Go to Quoted Post
So anyone has a clue how to get to this Fast Travel board?

No jump or hill or anything around that would propell you up there.
Any ideas?

FT Board

Check out this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NTE2Wuprd8

#60 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:46:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DEADSPOOOL Go to Quoted Post
I am currently stuck on two bonus boards. the frist one is the pipe at the adventure park. I've tried all possible routes, but no avail. The second comes at the town Broadway. for those who have unlocked the jet showcase it is right next to the icon non top of a church roof. same as the adventure park, ive tried every conceivable route. need help please

The board IN the pipe can be reached by approaching from the NW directly inline with the pipe. Use the short hill just in front to jump. Probably need to start your run just past the fence in the trees (knock them all down first so you can see).

The other board ON TOP of the pipe stack can be reached using the danger sign jump nearby. Start your run just past the tractor in the car park (west side?), and run through the three pipes on the way to the danger sign. Now, here is the tricky bit...right as you exit the pipes and hit the base of the ramp, you need to turn slightly left so you go off the left side of the ramp rather than centered. With enough speed, that should aim you at the pipe stack with the bonus board on top. It took me at least 15 tries/rewinds to get it just right. Also, I used the Ford RS200 upgraded all the way (especially the race transmission). It is narrow enough to fit through the pipes on the ramp approach, but has a bit of spring to the suspension. That extra "bounce" helps to launch the car.

Originally Posted by: AnimeDude892 Go to Quoted Post
Does anybody know how to smash this board? I tried to do everything that I could to get it but it’s pretty hard. Any Suggestions? Thanks.

Drive up next to the house, and head directly south across the road and down the hill as far as you can go. Mark the board on your map so you have a marker to aim for, then head back up the hill towards the board...you will probably need to be going at least 120+. I made this one with the Jeep Trailcat. The extreme offroad or buggy vehicles have enough suspension travel to absorb the bumps that can mess up your route.

Originally Posted by: Maxifis Go to Quoted Post
There is a forest on the northeast of the map, closed to a danger sign “SWAN DIVE”. I should have found the board right in the forest, but I can’t see the board anywhere. There is only a tree right on the location indicated by the map. Can anyone help me out? This is the only board left that I can’t see. There is no tunnel here, is this a bug? I think I did miss something. I’ve been struggling for it for hours..... I just want to finish this, so I don’t have to bother to reach the bonus boards anymore.

That one confused me for a while too, until i remembered a similar problem in FH3 where a board was in a train tunnel directly below. If it is the one I am thinking of, head north and you should find a train tunnel that goes under the hill. The board is in the tunnel.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#61 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 8:26:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: voL Riptide Go to Quoted Post
if anyone can help me its my last board and its on the roof of this church i have no idea how to get it any help would be appreciated.
https://gyazo.com/84add8375d20dd135ef937cbd68ca2ec

Don't worry just do lots of "danger sign" then soon it will show up a ramp to jump there!
User is suspended until 7/15/2292 2:57:02 AM(UTC)
#62 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:17:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KhaosOP Go to Quoted Post
What's a good all round car and mod set up to complete the Danger Signs?

I pretty much used the 2005 wrx sti nearly on everything with a rally setup. The ones that need speed just pull out a 4wd hypercar and you will be fine.
#63 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:54:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DEADSPOOOL Go to Quoted Post
I am currently stuck on two bonus boards. the frist one is the pipe at the adventure park. I've tried all possible routes, but no avail. The second comes at the town Broadway. for those who have unlocked the jet showcase it is right next to the icon non top of a church roof. same as the adventure park, ive tried every conceivable route. need help please

The board IN the pipe can be reached by approaching from the NW directly inline with the pipe. Use the short hill just in front to jump. Probably need to start your run just past the fence in the trees (knock them all down first so you can see).

The other board ON TOP of the pipe stack can be reached using the danger sign jump nearby. Start your run just past the tractor in the car park (west side?), and run through the three pipes on the way to the danger sign. Now, here is the tricky bit...right as you exit the pipes and hit the base of the ramp, you need to turn slightly left so you go off the left side of the ramp rather than centered. With enough speed, that should aim you at the pipe stack with the bonus board on top. It took me at least 15 tries/rewinds to get it just right. Also, I used the Ford RS200 upgraded all the way (especially the race transmission). It is narrow enough to fit through the pipes on the ramp approach, but has a bit of spring to the suspension. That extra "bounce" helps to launch the car.

Exactly as Sierra said for the one IN the pipe. For the one ON TOP of the pipes, I took a different route. There are a couple jumps that go across the road that cuts through the park. I used the one furthest west, that aims almost directly at the board. You need enough speed (think I was doing 125-130mph when I hit the ramp) and the right angle, but it's doable (rewind is your friend). If it helps, I was using the Agera RS with rally suspension, tires, etc.

Justin
#64 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:57:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pepeforza Go to Quoted Post
where is the ramp to get to the influence sign that is above the tubes located north of astmoor in mudkickers adventure park? And another thing, the points that you get in the forzathon, I wanted to know if they accumulate for later forzathones. thanks.

That's an influence sign that can only be gotten in winter.

Not true, I got all of the influence signs at Mudkickers during summer. There is a Danger Sign ramp to the NW of the influence sign you can use or use one of the jumps across the central road to get it (as I did).
#65 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 3:26:46 AM(UTC)
hi can anyone help me with the fast travel board near the flying scotsman showcase
#66 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 10:02:40 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know how to take out this sign at Greendale Airstrip? There is no hills or warning sign jumps around, and I have levelled up the warning signs to the max so no new is coming either

Thanks in advance

Greendale

Edit: I found a video online that explains it, so I will try working on it

https://youtu.be/6gSm39N2rqg

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 1:33:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 10:54:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ValaK QC Go to Quoted Post
Hey can someone explain me how to do the influence board in the mudcheckers adventure park, the one over the 5 big cement pipe, it’s my last one and i can’t figure how.

Not sure if you still need it but:
https://youtu.be/k0-30wasxBY

The board has actually been smashed previously, but you get the idea.

This was the last of the 200 bonus boards for me and I have to say the biggest PITA.

Must have attempted it 100+ times via the "Danger Sign" ramp and from the starting location below.
Mudkickers Influence Board

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 11:18:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 3:25:17 PM(UTC)
Been having an issue with one of the billboards. It shows up on my map, however, it is not present when I go to the spot where the map says it is. Anything I can do to try and make it visible so that I can smash it? It's in a small area of trees on the portion of the map circled.

[img=http://Screenshot_20181001-181940_Google]Map[/img]
#69 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 3:32:28 PM(UTC)
Out of curiosity, is it on a bit of a hill? Amongst some trees? Somewhere southeast of Edinburgh proper?

Edit: Your image isn't displaying.

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 3:33:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

✔ Verified Moderator

#70 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 4:29:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NOLA ItsNotOva Go to Quoted Post
Been having an issue with one of the billboards. It shows up on my map, however, it is not present when I go to the spot where the map says it is. Anything I can do to try and make it visible so that I can smash it? It's in a small area of trees on the portion of the map circled.

Can't see your map. Is it a small forest area just south of the "Arthur's Seat" label on the map? There should be a small lake and a danger sign called "Swan Dive" just to the northwest? If so, the board is in the train tunnel directly below you. Go to where the board should be, drive due north until you find the train tracks, turn around and go into the tunnel where you should find the board about halfway through.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
 2 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 4:36:53 PM(UTC)
Protip for any new and current players: at the beginning of the game I like to take a lap around the train track, it always gives me the hidden ones so all I have to do is get the high up ones and the obvious ones. Good luck guys!
#72 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 6:34:15 PM(UTC)
So that church rooftop sign is a bit of a pain to get, but very doable. I had to look it up myself, but the best way to do it is coming down the hill by the windmill jump challenge, cut through the field in a fast accelerating car ( I did mine in an Agera), and head straight for the church. This may take a couple rewinds as I did to get the path down, but as you approaching that church, there will be a small enough burm/hill if you hit it at I believe approxmately 150+ MPH you will launch yourself far enough to crash into that church rooftop. Like I said, this one requires a bit of patience and rewinding, but it is doable.
#73 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 6:44:15 PM(UTC)
Just for the record, in order to get the Danger Sign ramp, you have to be Danger Sign hero level 7.

DANGER ZONE!!!

Edited by user Monday, October 1, 2018 6:45:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#74 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 2:16:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NOLA ItsNotOva Go to Quoted Post

...was also the last one I missed......was in the traintunel below the forest ;-)

#75 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2018 3:42:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ScoopsOnX Go to Quoted Post
It's the one furthest north at edge of map but it's up a very steep slope and i can't get up there because i have no traction and just keep sliding back down.

Any ideas how to get the one, i'm sure there is a way :)

I tried several times with a car out of my garage without success. The easiest way is to get an Extreme Offroad vehicle such as a Local Motors Rally Fighter (many for sale cheap at the Auction House) upgrade it (lots of ready made upgrades available) and just take a run at the board from the road to the South. Got it first time and the vehicle helped with some of the other tricky boards. Also quite good at picking up skill points and building skill chains. It's a pity that skills are only relevant to a particular vehicle.

I still need the 2 at Mudkickers but there are plenty of suggestions in previous posts and also one on the roof of a house to the right of the Ambleside sign and South of Derwent Water. For this last one I can' see any slopes that I can jump off and haven't yet seen any hints on this.

8 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error