This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
8 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:20:19 PM(UTC)
So, there's a sign on top of a church on the south side near the Gable house that, for now, seems almost impossible to reach. Has anyone been sucessful in breaking this sign? If so please do share what is required to get a car high enough to reach it....Charlie
 3 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:11:28 PM(UTC)
Do all the danger zone signs jumps. Eventually one of the new danger zone jumps that will be added will be near the church and you can use that ramp to get that fast travel sign.
#28 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:22:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PeterGriffin197 Go to Quoted Post
Do all the danger zone signs jumps. Eventually one of the new danger zone jumps that will be added will be near the church and you can use that ramp to get that fast travel sign.

I just did this and once the danger sign ramp is up, the fast travel board is pretty easy to reach.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#29 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:28:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PeterGriffin197 Go to Quoted Post

I just did this and once the danger sign ramp is up, the fast travel board is pretty easy to reach.

Damn....and I did this the hard way. Had I known.

I used the same strategy as this guy, except I used an Agera RS that was AWD converted and had rally tires and suspension.
One of "The 50"
 2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:41:41 PM(UTC)
If this is the one I’m thinking it is, it got me stumped too til I noticed the below...

To the right of the air strip there is a train track, take that north and it goes in a tunnel leading you straight to the influence board

I have 4 more boards to get now and they are all in hard to reach spots on top of buildings/huts with no nearby ramps
#31 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:45:37 PM(UTC)
For reference the danger ramp is one of the forzathon live event in Broadway

Same solution but alternative way round it if you haven't unlocked ramp in game play.
#32 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:08:01 PM(UTC)
Will a jump appear at the Aerodrome south of Edinburgh... or am I missing something in that area to hit that board?
#33 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:59:16 PM(UTC)
I have collected all 200 boards and only found 2 of them to be really tricky. This church was indeed one them but it can be done that is all I will say.

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:01:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:52:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZuphCud Go to Quoted Post
There's this Fast Travel board on top of a Church roof in Broadway village.
How on God's green earth would I go about claiming that thing exactly?
Fast Travel up there?

check youtube- there's a video that shows the path to take to catch enough air to grab it. There's a hill a little ways away that you wouldn't think would give you enough lift, but it can be done (I got it with my modded Huracan).

#35 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:59:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SeveredTester16 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ZuphCud Go to Quoted Post
There's this Fast Travel board on top of a Church roof in Broadway village.
How on God's green earth would I go about claiming that thing exactly?
Fast Travel up there?

check youtube- there's a video that shows the path to take to catch enough air to grab it. There's a hill a little ways away that you wouldn't think would give you enough lift, but it can be done (I got it with my modded Huracan).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NTE2Wuprd8

🇨🇦
#36 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:12:36 PM(UTC)
There is a ramp behind the house across the street from the church to the east. Thats how you get it easily. However, you first have to keep doing danger signs. Then eventually that ramp will appear as a danger sign.

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:19:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:56:19 PM(UTC)
I am currently stuck on two bonus boards. the frist one is the pipe at the adventure park. I've tried all possible routes, but no avail. The second comes at the town Broadway. for those who have unlocked the jet showcase it is right next to the icon non top of a church roof. same as the adventure park, ive tried every conceivable route. need help please
#38 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 9:58:02 PM(UTC)
Does anybody know how to smash this board? I tried to do everything that I could to get it but it’s pretty hard. Any Suggestions? Thanks.
#39 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 10:05:08 PM(UTC)
go down the hill to the left.
i used an S2 Toyota Arctic truck and jumped there around 125mph - you fly direct over the bulding when everything fits.
#40 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:37:25 AM(UTC)
There is a forest on the northeast of the map, closed to a danger sign “SWAN DIVE”. I should have found the board right in the forest, but I can’t see the board anywhere. There is only a tree right on the location indicated by the map. Can anyone help me out? This is the only board left that I can’t see. There is no tunnel here, is this a bug? I think I did miss something. I’ve been struggling for it for hours..... I just want to finish this, so I don’t have to bother to reach the bonus boards anymore.
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:13:25 AM(UTC)
See if there is a Trainline going by the place you are looking, you should be able to find it by going along the line towards the sign.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.”

Check out my creative hub :)
#42 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:44:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Maxifis Go to Quoted Post
There is a forest on the northeast of the map, closed to a danger sign “SWAN DIVE”. I should have found the board right in the forest, but I can’t see the board anywhere. There is only a tree right on the location indicated by the map. Can anyone help me out? This is the only board left that I can’t see. There is no tunnel here, is this a bug? I think I did miss something. I’ve been struggling for it for hours..... I just want to finish this, so I don’t have to bother to reach the bonus boards anymore.

Sorry can't help with this, but considering you got all other boards already, do you mind helping me with one ?

I found a fast travel board right ON THE ROOF of a church. There are only buildings around it, no jumps. How in the world can I get that board... ?
I even tried crashing my drone into it.... :-p
#43 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:24:45 AM(UTC)
You need to finish more danger zones. For every three you unlock three more. At some time the required one will unlock.
#44 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:43:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cursed7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Maxifis Go to Quoted Post

Sorry can't help with this, but considering you got all other boards already, do you mind helping me with one ?

I found a fast travel board right ON THE ROOF of a church. There are only buildings around it, no jumps. How in the world can I get that board... ?
I even tried crashing my drone into it.... :-p

I just got that one in the hour forzathon. There's a ramp towards the city, I cant recall which direction but if you're facing the church it'll be on the right side.
#45 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:00:31 AM(UTC)
Update: I used an Ariel Nomad to get this

Currently stuck on a influence board near the Mam Tor Danger Sign. Any ideas?

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:24:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#46 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:23:15 AM(UTC)
How do i get this board
https://gyazo.com/21f12aff07ad8991754542e192b6ef00

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:24:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:32:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DELTAprime Go to Quoted Post
I just got this board. A danger sign jump will appear near the church when you progress far enough.

That i can confirm.
#48 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:45:46 AM(UTC)
It's the one furthest north at edge of map but it's up a very steep slope and i can't get up there because i have no traction and just keep sliding back down.

Any ideas how to get the one, i'm sure there is a way :)
#49 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:47:48 AM(UTC)
I used one of the racing trucks and just flew in as fast as I could, just barely managed to get it.
#50 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:09:45 AM(UTC)
look for the "goat paths" for easier climbs, turns out that sign sits in a small stream with a pretty good path to it. I made it there in my Lancia 038 Stradale from the first dirt race with no problem.
8 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error