This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 4:58:48 AM(UTC)
After finishing the second rally event it says there are new cars to collect. To get rid of the screen you need to press A but doing that just makes a noise but the screen doesn’t change. This has happened twice now.
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 8:12:28 AM(UTC)
Update: I uninstalled the demo and reinstalled it and got to the same point and it is still stuck! What can I do?

Edited by user Sunday, September 16, 2018 12:37:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 2:31:01 AM(UTC)
Hey AlfGK7 i have the same problem i get stuck on this screen too and i dont know what to do
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 2:35:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AlfGK7 Go to Quoted Post
Update: I uninstalled the demo and reinstalled it and got to the same point and it is still stuck! What can I do?

Originally Posted by: AlfGK7 Go to Quoted Post
After finishing the second rally event it says there are new cars to collect. To get rid of the screen you need to press A but doing that just makes a noise but the screen doesn’t change. This has happened twice now.

1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 10:07:50 AM(UTC)
We had the same problem, we had changed our controller settings from the default setting.

Right before doing the race we knew it would crash, we changed our settings back to default and everything worked.
#6 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 6:37:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Skot78 Go to Quoted Post
We had the same problem, we had changed our controller settings from the default setting.

Right before doing the race we knew it would crash, we changed our settings back to default and everything worked.

I can confirm this is the fix thanks so much i did not change anything this time and got past the glitch

FORZA TIER 8 10524 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

#7 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 1:00:18 AM(UTC)
OK, do I get correctly, that to avoid this glitch, I have to use default Layout 1 for controller during second rally event? By the way - this glitch occurs even after I updated the demo yesterday. In total I got this glitch 5 times on my 1st gen Xbox 1. Generally I always change layout to Layout 2 - as I use in ALL other Forza games.

Another reason to not buy FH4 - another portion of annoying bugs, exactly as encountered in FH3. If demo has such silly problems as controller layout then how can I believe in full game?

Notification

Icon
Error