1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 1:44:14 PM(UTC)
Quote:
‘Forza Monthly’ Coming September 10
Last week, we teased that the September episode of “Forza Monthly” would be the place where Forza fans could see the Halo Showcase event in Forza Horizon 4 for the very first time. The show will air on September 10 beginning at 1 p.m. Pacific and, in addition to showing off the Warthog in all its Horizon 4 glory, we’ll be diving deep into the Horizon 4 car list, talking about the Forza Racing Championship ahead of the Series 2 Playoffs in Mexico City, and showing off all the cool stuff coming to Forza Motorsport 7 with our September update.

Also on the show, we’re going to be giving viewers a chance to vote on a selection of cars that will appear in the Forza 7 Specialty Dealer right after the broadcast is done. Whichever group of cars is voted in will all be sold at a massive credits discount in Forza 7; and that sale will last until the Specialty Dealer is updated the following week. We’ll be showing off the car groupings on our Forza Twitter channel next week – be sure and follow us so you know what you’ll be voting on during the show!

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_8_31_18

Based on the timing, my guess is that the September content update and cars will release on Tuesday, September 11. I would anticipate a progress update on Experimental Drag and Race Regulations, but not sure if they would be included in the September update.
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 3:48:09 AM(UTC)
It has been said that the September update will be revealed in the forza monthly show on the 10th, any ideas what the update will include???
 9 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 4:07:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andrew 9803 Go to Quoted Post
It has been said that the September update will be revealed in the forza monthly show on the 10th, any ideas what the update will include???

It will include content that will be revealed during the Forza Monthly show on September 10th.
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 6:12:28 AM(UTC)
It may possibly be the drag update, last car pack for the car pass and a few bug fixes..similar to last months plus I think we can also expect a free spotlight car.

Edited by user Sunday, September 2, 2018 6:13:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 10:11:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sTReetBurner09 Go to Quoted Post
.....................and a few bug fixes..................

#6 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 1:12:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GCE Go to Quoted Post

a few, lol

#7 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 4:26:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: stlouisstanley Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GCE Go to Quoted Post

a few, lol

What bugs lol
#8 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 8:05:41 PM(UTC)
Bugs? You mean the freezing car menus? Getting kicked from a lobby if you are picking a car while map changes? Your Mic still being active towards others after you mute others?

Regardless, those promised regulations would save this game. If not, new assetto is coming 12th Sep.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:48:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Janis Petke FIN Go to Quoted Post
Bugs? You mean the freezing car menus? Getting kicked from a lobby if you are picking a car while map changes? Your Mic still being active towards others after you mute others?

Regardless, those promised regulations would save this game. If not, new assetto is coming 12th Sep.

Of course your mic would be active after you've muted others. Just because you muted them doesn't mean they can't hear you, you just can't hear them. If you don't want them to hear you, then mute your own mic. That's not a bug.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 10:40:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Of course your mic would be active after you've muted others. Just because you muted them doesn't mean they can't hear you, you just can't hear them. If you don't want them to hear you, then mute your own mic. That's not a bug.

You missed the point. I can't talk with friends while racing or everyone will hear it in lobby. If i mute my mic, can't talk with friends. Should be mute both ways. So it is a bug.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 4, 2018 10:49:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2018 3:09:17 AM(UTC)
I really hope we get an update on the race regulations. I would be fine with testing and giving feedback in of a pre release version of it in a test hopper or something.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2018 3:17:18 AM(UTC)

You missed the point. I can't talk with friends while racing or everyone will hear it in lobby. If i mute my mic, can't talk with friends. Should be mute both ways. So it is a bug.

I can't miss a point if the point isn't made, either way, it's not a bug, mute doesn't work both ways on anything. If you want to talk with your friends then make a party, the people in the lobby can't hear you that way.

3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#13 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 6:15:31 AM(UTC)
Time of the stream?
#14 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 7:32:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MikeJoe1990 Go to Quoted Post
Time of the stream?

As stated 1PM PST
#15 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 7:47:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zelda081 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MikeJoe1990 Go to Quoted Post
Time of the stream?

As stated 1PM PST

Got it, thanks.
#16 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 11:06:56 AM(UTC)
8pm gmt no stream
#17 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 11:08:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sith Metal 1971 Go to Quoted Post
8pm gmt no stream

Still about another hour to go.

User is suspended until 2/21/2046 1:43:53 PM(UTC)
#18 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 11:09:21 AM(UTC)
Same here, the stream was supposed to start 10 minutes ago right? Or am I wrong with time zones?
User is suspended until 2/21/2046 1:43:53 PM(UTC)
#19 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 11:10:30 AM(UTC)
8pm gmt no stream

Hmmm ok that’s odd. When I Googled 1PM pacific time to CET it said 21h. Guess it’s 22h then.
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 11:18:26 AM(UTC)
Hopefully this isn't the final update for FM7. I'm fine with no more car packs or spotlight cars after this. We have over 800 cars now, that's enouugh but I'd love the game to continue to be supported during Horizon's release. Unlikely I know.
#21 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 11:21:12 AM(UTC)
https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/1039230779581128704
"Which group of cars should be added to the #Forza7 Specialty Dealer today? Vote during #ForzaMonthly starting at 1 p.m. Pacific: http://www.mixer.com/ForzaMotorsport "

#22 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 12:09:36 PM(UTC)
Stream Schedule:
- FH4 Gameplay - 2018 Ford Mustang in studio
- Gamescom 2018 Recap
- Specialty Dealer Poll
- FM7: Meetups
- FM7: Experimental Drag
- FM7: Player Events
- FM7: Spotlight Car
- FM7 Wrap Up
- Specialty Dealer Poll Results
- ForzaRC Series 2
- FH4: Halo Showcase
#23 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 12:14:17 PM(UTC)
No news from the race regulations system? :(
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 12:22:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ExultantCube499 Go to Quoted Post
8pm gmt no stream

Hmmm ok that’s odd. When I Googled 1PM pacific time to CET it said 21h. Guess it’s 22h then.

It is 9pm CET. But Europe is in CEST during summer which is CET+1

Same for GMT and BST inside the UK.

Edited by user Monday, September 10, 2018 12:24:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#25 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 3:07:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
Hopefully this isn't the final update for FM7. I'm fine with no more car packs or spotlight cars after this. We have over 800 cars now, that's enouugh but I'd love the game to continue to be supported during Horizon's release. Unlikely I know.

I believe there is 1 more free car pack coming. They initially said 2 more car packs in Car Pass. 1 was released so far.

Notification

Icon
Error