This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:24:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LMP Riptide Go to Quoted Post
Great design on the Liqui Moly Merc PJ, very original.

To be fair, I based it on this :)

1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 1:28:23 PM(UTC)

I know this one. Before you posted your design i wanna make this but i dont found the Fiesta WRC but great choice for the Mercedes PJ.
#78 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 3:15:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FM SR131980 Go to Quoted Post

I know this one. Before you posted your design i wanna make this but i dont found the Fiesta WRC but great choice for the Mercedes PJ.

Liqui Moly is a German brand (as is Mann Filter), so it made sense thematically. Was also fun to get back into a design that isn't a slave to the lines of the car; I haven't done something with an abstract base in quite a while :)
#79 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:55:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

1964 Aston Martin #15 Great Western Railway DB5

:)
#80 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 9:15:02 AM(UTC)

100,000 downloads, thank you all :)
#81 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:45:29 AM(UTC)
Hi PJ!

Nice see your liveries also in FH3, days ago i was on your SF, i'll back for other liveries for sure. i always love your clean and detailed style.

Ciao!

#82 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 2:19:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: punny72 Go to Quoted Post
Hi PJ!

Nice see your liveries also in FH3, days ago i was on your SF, i'll back for other liveries for sure. i always love your clean and detailed style.

Ciao!

Thanks Punny, appreciated. I remember your work from Forza Motorsport 4, not easy to make Japanese liveries look clean but you kept managing to do it ;)
#83 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 3:23:51 PM(UTC)
Hi PJ, your DB5 livery is the definitive design for this car IMO. :)

Would there be any chance of doing something similar in the Vantage V600, or at least recommending a work by someone else? This was one of the cars I had trouble finding good designs for, probably because it doesn't seem very popular.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 3:56:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

Would there be any chance of doing something similar in the Vantage V600, or at least recommending a work by someone else? This was one of the cars I had trouble finding good designs for, probably because it doesn't seem very popular.

Hi there, and thanks :)

I'm done with painting on this game as I am spending a lot of time on a real life Forza project at the moment. Any future painting I do on this game will be in preparation for Forza Motorsport 7 once I decide if I get the game or not.

I'm afraid I can't recommend anyone for the Vantage. One thing that might help is if you download the Vinyl Groups from my Storefront to recreate the livery yourself. They're all up there so all you need to do is figure out the correct colour shades and some basic shape work for the stripes.
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 11:30:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

Hi there, and thanks :)

I'm done with painting on this game as I am spending a lot of time on a real life Forza project at the moment. Any future painting I do on this game will be in preparation for Forza Motorsport 7 once I decide if I get the game or not.

I'm afraid I can't recommend anyone for the Vantage. One thing that might help is if you download the Vinyl Groups from my Storefront to recreate the livery yourself. They're all up there so all you need to do is figure out the correct colour shades and some basic shape work for the stripes.

Thanks! I actually wanted to learn some painting, but time is a bit short for me ATM so I'm spending my time in the game just racing and building cars.

I'm using your #10 Red Bull Rally Fighter as well, love the car and your paint! :)

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 3 users liked this post.
#86 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2018 11:24:36 AM(UTC)
My Paints have now been downloaded a quarter million times. Many thanks to everyone here for trying them out 🙂
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 1:10:34 AM(UTC)
That's really awesome.. i think that deserves a free copy of FH4 !
Xbox Live Gamertag : David McKenna
PSN Gamertag : djm99
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error