5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 5:14:59 PM(UTC)
I wish that in a game where it lets you play in your natural units of measurement (km/h) they would list the forzathons with those values as well so I'm not continually guessing or having to stop playing to work out what the value I have to hit is, it is very off putting

Edited by user Saturday, September 1, 2018 5:16:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#77 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 5:35:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kevrulezz Go to Quoted Post
I wish that in a game where it lets you play in your natural units of measurement (km/h) they would list the forzathons with those values as well so I'm not continually guessing or having to stop playing to work out what the value I have to hit is, it is very off putting

Or you could just go into the hud settings and change it to mph for that one race
Not that hard really
Or most people would know that 160kmh is 100mph
130 mph = 208kmh
 2 users liked this post.
#78 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 6:20:18 PM(UTC)
Anyone else having trouble getting the Mercedes reward? My little spinner just keeps going and going, but I get an error instead of the car. I've already gotten the million, so I got one reward so far.

Thoughts?
 1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 6:48:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: apietenpol88 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else having trouble getting the Mercedes reward? My little spinner just keeps going and going, but I get an error instead of the car. I've already gotten the million, so I got one reward so far.

Thoughts?

there's about 100 threads about it in the support section
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 6:52:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: apietenpol88 Go to Quoted Post

Thoughts?

And now I come to find out I need that car for another event.

I am not amused!
#81 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 1:01:39 AM(UTC)
Hi guys! I've completed "SEPTEMBER MONTHLY" and "SEPTEMBER CARPASS" and…. i've the message "impossible to receve the reward. Try later".
And i can't find the Vip rival "Concept Come to Life" and the "S Curve Conqueror" rival. Anyone can help me?
 2 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 3:27:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OutrunTie382477 Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys! I've completed "SEPTEMBER MONTHLY" and "SEPTEMBER CARPASS" and…. i've the message "impossible to receve the reward. Try later".
And i can't find the Vip rival "Concept Come to Life" and the "S Curve Conqueror" rival. Anyone can help me?
Are you a VIP? If not, you will not be able to see that tab in the Rivals section.
#83 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 6:37:16 AM(UTC)

I also have that issue to find the rival races, is it going to be released in the following days?
#84 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 6:43:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MetalSoldier20A Go to Quoted Post

I also have that issue to find the rival races, is it going to be released in the following days?

No, the description is wrong.
The first forzathon rival event is VIP only and it is the event in Monza with the Jaguar XJ 220.
The next event in VIP forzathon has also wrong description and it is the event in Suzuka est with the lotus Exige S.

Edited by user Sunday, September 2, 2018 8:41:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 11:03:19 AM(UTC)
In the technical support section there are at least eight threads regarding not getting rewards etc.

e.g.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.n...offline.aspx#post_952139

The procedure which worked for me and others is as follows:

Press the XBOX button to get to HOME, quit the game, go to settings and go offline. Wait 10 seconds then go online and restart the game.

This fixes the problem for a while. To get all the rewards over a 1 hour period I had to do this three times.

1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 11:21:13 AM(UTC)

Go to rivals select featured events and it’s Forza fun - s curve conqueror
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#87 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 1:02:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Are you a VIP? If not, you will not be able to see that tab in the Rivals section.

Just in case people that are NOT VIP missed this, I'll bring it back up. People who do not have the VIP dlc will not see the VIP rivals. Likewise, people who do not have the carpass dlc will not have necessary cars to use the carpass holder forzathon.
#88 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 4:05:52 PM(UTC)
[quote=ManteoMax;952003]New longer term Forzathon events for September, ending Friday September 28:

• Challenge 2/5: Complete a Race at Suzuka East Circuit in a 2018 Honda Odyssey (K1 Speed Car Pack DLC)
    /quote]

In german is written here: Complete a Race at Suzuka Curcuit in a 2018 Odyssey.

And I'll run three races and I wonder why I can't get any progress.
    #89 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 4:25:02 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Alienpunk666 Go to Quoted Post
    [quote=ManteoMax;952003]New longer term Forzathon events for September, ending Friday September 28:

• Challenge 2/5: Complete a Race at Suzuka East Circuit in a 2018 Honda Odyssey (K1 Speed Car Pack DLC)
    /quote]

• You need to do it on the EAST circuit
    #90 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2018 11:05:18 PM(UTC)
    In Italian version, the September VIP, ask at second point, to beat a rival in the event "VIP - Il concetto prende forma".
    But that event, not exist and if you want to go to third point, you must to beat a rival in the event "VIP - Il sogno prende vita".
    Then...in the "September Showcase - Showcasing Awesome Experiences", at second point, the game, ask me to beat a rival in "Maestro dei tornanti".
    But another time, that event, not exist and if you want to go to third point, you must to beat a rival in the event "Conquistatore delle curve a S".
    Another two shi-tty translations and is not the first time that happen. :\
    Last but not least, when you complete the Forzathon and request the rewards, the game starts to load ( What need to load ) and ends up saying after over a minute that the rewards are not available at the moment.
    Are you serious ?
    I hoped that after and over one year this game would improve and its translation problems and the Forzathon bugs would end but nothing to do.
    I paid to have a bad game...and got the Ultimate edition too...exhilarating.

Edited by user Sunday, September 2, 2018 11:52:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#91 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 12:19:21 PM(UTC)
    The latest challenge for 1955 Mersedes 300 SLR states: Do 5 laps in a 2012 AMG Black series FE. I did single race in Bathurst, 5 laps. Nothing

So, what does it mean?
     1 user liked this post.
    #92 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 12:44:42 PM(UTC)
    Try a Rivals event in a class for 5 laps to see if that works. If trying a Race, make sure it's a Circuit race instead of Timed, and be sure to complete the race and go to Next Race before going to the Forzathon menu.
    #93 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 1:31:41 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
    be sure to complete the race and go to Next Race before going to the Forzathon menu.

Never crossed my mind. I just clicked Finish.
     1 user liked this post.
    User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
    #94 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 2:13:02 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: Alienpunk666 Go to Quoted Post

/quote]

• You need to do it on the EAST circuit

Are you saying it's reading comprehension 101 Talby?😁
    #95 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 10:07:48 PM(UTC)
    SEPTEMBER CARPASS
    -Challenge 3/5: Win 2 Races at Dubai in a car from 2001

I race at Dubai Full Circult in 2019 911 GT3 RS (4Laps) / 2010 Mazda MX-5 Super 20 (1Lap) / 2019 Hyundai Veloster N (2Laps), but the Forzathon menu stll shows 0/2. Anyone can help me?
    #96 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 10:16:47 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Anaraky Go to Quoted Post
    SEPTEMBER CARPASS

I race at Dubai Full Circult in 2019 911 GT3 RS (4Laps) / 2010 Mazda MX-5 Super 20 (1Lap) / 2019 Hyundai Veloster N (2Laps), but the Forzathon menu stll shows 0/2. Anyone can help me?

Its a car from that year 2001..no other year
     1 user liked this post.
    #97 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 10:29:26 PM(UTC)
    SEPTEMBER CARPASS

All these cars are not from 2001....
    Try (like me) the 2001 Audi RS4 Avant
    #98 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2018 10:53:31 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
    SEPTEMBER CARPASS

All these cars are not from 2001....
    Try (like me) the 2001 Audi RS4 Avant

Sorry for my poor English. In chinese is use car after 2001.

#99 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 1:42:39 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
    That was fun. Didn't think I'd ever be driving a Fairline up Eau Rouge! Although my car spent more time on 2 wheels than 4...

And that's with no tune! 😂

Yep, mine too.

You`re obviously not car-guys. If you take a factorybuilt dragracer out on a roadtrack, how would you expect it to "handle"? It was never meant to be driven on any road or racetrack.

This is what the Thunderboilt was meant for : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzkEviShBUw

There was made some roadrace version of this old monster too, here at Nurburgring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD48OX1wu14

- and here, full race at Goodwood: https://www.youtube.com/...v=tNv4GCrCU10&t=664s
     1 user liked this post.
    #100 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 5:13:28 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Fairlane306 Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
    That was fun. Didn't think I'd ever be driving a Fairline up Eau Rouge! Although my car spent more time on 2 wheels than 4...

And that's with no tune! 😂

Yep, mine too.

You`re obviously not car-guys. If you take a factorybuilt dragracer out on a roadtrack, how would you expect it to "handle"? It was never meant to be driven on any road or racetrack.

This is what the Thunderboilt was meant for : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzkEviShBUw

There was made some roadrace version of this old monster too, here at Nurburgring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD48OX1wu14

- and here, full race at Goodwood: https://www.youtube.com/...v=tNv4GCrCU10&t=664s

Are you kidding me? Yes, we are all car people here, neither one of us mentioned anything about the handling of the car. I am aware, and I'm sure the KTVDS is as well, that the Fairlane Thunderbolt was built as a drag car, as a matter of fact, most of that division "Vintage Drag Racers" were built for drag.

We were simply commenting on the fact that the Fairlane spent a good bit of time on it's rear wheels during the race.

Rules of troubleshooting:
    1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    2) Is your Internet working?
    3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
    4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
    Error