2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 9:04:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The info comes from Behind Closed Door sessions where influencers met with the developers and saw the game but were not allowed to record it. TC9700Gaming reported the same info as well as a drift pad at the Festival site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bds1dI4MLU4

You may also be pleased to know that all traffic cars will be ghosted when inside of a drift zone or average speed zone - so no more pulling off an epic drift only to be thwarted by a buzzkill traffic car.

Thank you! That was one of my annoyances with speedzones too, getting to the target and almost to the end when bam! Prius out of nowhere runs the whole thing!
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#27 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 9:12:19 AM(UTC)
That’s amazing to hear, cheers JONK. Really happy with all the quality of life updates in FH4 so far! 👍🏻

🇨🇦
 3 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 1:16:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Drifting.

L

O

L.

What's wrong with drifting?

Nothing, really. I just find it funny that people can say "I'm a drifter". Just find it funny that going sideways pretty slowly in car with no bumper and trash heap tires (that's somehow sponsored by a tire company -- go figure) has become popular enough that "I'm a drifter" is actually a thing, as if you were saying "I'm a racer" or "I'm a figure skater"...oh, wait.

Edited by user Monday, June 18, 2018 1:19:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 2:35:43 PM(UTC)
Drifting.

L

O

L.

Nothing, really. I just find it funny that people can say "I'm a drifter". Just find it funny that going sideways pretty slowly in car with no bumper and trash heap tires (that's somehow sponsored by a tire company -- go figure) has become popular enough that "I'm a drifter" is actually a thing, as if you were saying "I'm a racer" or "I'm a figure skater"...oh, wait.

Lot of tuning, practice, hard work and dedication goes into learning how to drift and learning how to build a car for drifting both IRL and in games. They also don't use trash heap tires, not professionally. It should be on the same status as racing imo.
#30 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 4:05:54 PM(UTC)
Drifting.

L

O

L.

Lot of tuning, practice, hard work and dedication goes into learning how to drift and learning how to build a car for drifting both IRL and in games. They also don't use trash heap tires, not professionally. It should be on the same status as racing imo.

It’s the same for drag racing. To me, the actual nuts and bolts and actual tuning for each discipline is what I wish Forza would embrace. I.e. drag and drift upgrade paths.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
#31 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 4:12:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post
Drifting.

L

O

L.

It’s the same for drag racing. To me, the actual nuts and bolts and actual tuning for each discipline is what I wish Forza would embrace. I.e. drag and drift upgrade paths.

Well hopefully with the new drift suspension and the experimental drag update coming soon for FM7, it's a start in the right direction.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 8/5/2021 6:13:24 AM(UTC)
#32 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 10:54:41 PM(UTC)
Drifting.

L

O

L.

Not “it should be” it is. Atleast per FIA. Who’s opinion I’ll take every single day over smoothrollers **** one.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 2:33:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Drifting.

L

O

L.

Not “it should be” it is. Atleast per FIA. Who’s opinion I’ll take every single day over smoothrollers **** one.

It is on equal status with regards to the FIA but for some reason people tend to put drifting down in the community. Same goes for drag.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:22:07 PM(UTC)
Hello! Will there be a multiplayer drift mode like in FM7? I know FH3 doesn't have one.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:38:21 AM(UTC)
Drifting should be one of the main Subjects when talking about cars. Do u think we will get more drift specs and also drifting customisation? Performance and Design? (Designs on Windows too?!?!??)

Ideas?

[Mod Edit - thread merged, see also discussion in the Formula Drift Car Pack thread, and the window banners thread - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:54:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2018 3:28:29 PM(UTC)
they've already announced tunable drift suspension, new stance upgrades, and a forumla drift car pack, as far as drift is concerned they'e covered all the bases.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 14, 2018 3:38:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:19:40 AM(UTC)
I just want to be able to turn off the weather and traffic if I want, instead of being locked into what they think I want.

I wouldn't go to a drift event or cruise if it was raining in real life, so why would I want that in a game. Not saying weather and traffic is bad, I just want the choice to not have it.

Edited by user Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:22:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:37:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Drifting.

L

O

L.

See you are your same amiable self as always!!

Edited by user Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:08:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#39 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:45:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: METRITIS Go to Quoted Post
I just want to be able to turn off the weather and traffic if I want, instead of being locked into what they think I want.

I wouldn't go to a drift event or cruise if it was raining in real life, so why would I want that in a game. Not saying weather and traffic is bad, I just want the choice to not have it.

Drift events are a riot in the rain. The cars become even more uncontrollable but that's part of the fun. 😄

Perhaps there will a trick in FH4 like there was in FH3 through creating a bucketlist event to get rid of traffic and specify weather for a long period of time.

🇨🇦
#40 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 3:36:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Formula Drift car pack, new suspension, new steering angle are all coming to FH4. It sounds like the developers have drifters in mind.

I have to agree here. I feel like they are putting more focus on drifting even though it has never been something I was big on. I actually am looking forward to doing more of it in races and for fun with friends this time around and I had the feeling this was the game to learn in since they seem to be putting a focus on it.

I wouldn't worry about there not being great places to drift at all.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error