5 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 11:52:01 PM(UTC)
The Best of Bond Car Pack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHJHG9YwzN8
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_gonegold

Quote:
We are thrilled to announce the Best of Bond Car Pack as the Day One Car Pack for Forza Horizon 4. The pack is included as part of the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and will be playable with early access to the game, beginning on September 28. Players will also be able to purchase the Best of Bond Car Pack separately at the global launch of the game on October 2.

The Best of Bond Car Pack features 10 cars from the James Bond films, including Goldfinger (1964) and The Man With the Golden Gun (1974), Skyfall (2012), Spectre (2015), and more. The car list features modern classics like the BMW Z8 from The World Is Not Enough as well as a bevy of classic Aston Martin models, including the most-featured car in Bond film history – the Aston Martin DB5.

Here’s the full lineup of James Bond Edition cars inspired by the films in the Best of Bond Car Pack.

· 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
· 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
· 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
· 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
· 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
· 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
· 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
· 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
· 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
· 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)

Several of the cars in the pack will feature film-inspired gadgets that players will be able to view while in Forzavista mode. For example, the 1964 Aston Martin DB5 will feature numerous gadgets such as revolving number plate and extendable bumper rams. In addition, the Lotus Esprit S1 will feature a special body kit option inspired by the “Wet Nellie” submarine vehicle from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977).

In addition to the cars, players who own the James Bond Car Pack in Forza Horizon 4 will also receive some in-game Bond goodies, including two Bond outfits as well as six exclusive “Quick Chat” phrases for use in multiplayer.

Paid DLC: Day One Car Pack

(screenshot: June 12)

Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-day-one-car-pack/9n5snd6k438q
Price: TBA after launch, included in digital Ultimate Edition
Date: October 2, 2018

Store Description:
  • "ten new cars for you to collect, drive and customize. Details of this car pack will be released later this summer."
  • Once the pack is purchased, you are granted a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost.
  • Not included with the Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass.
  • Included with the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle.

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_preorders

Xbox Game Pass FAQ: How do Xbox One game and add-on discounts work?
Quote:
Xbox Game Pass members can save up to 20% on Xbox One games purchased from the existing catalog, as well as 10% off any Xbox One game add-ons. Discounts are based on the Microsoft Store price and are tiered based on the game’s global launch date. Between 31 and 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive a 10% discount off the Microsoft Store price. After 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive a 20% discount. For game add-ons, Xbox Game Pass members receive a 10% discount from the day the add on is released.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-faq

Edited by user Tuesday, September 18, 2018 8:15:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 6 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 1:15:37 PM(UTC)
I Seriously hope this car pack doesn't just consist of Horizon Edition versions of cars already in the game at launch.
Forza Faithful since FM4.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:17:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
I Seriously hope this car pack doesn't just consist of Horizon Edition versions of cars already in the game at launch.

They didn’t give any HE cars away in any car pack, you got them from wheel spins which isn’t going to change as you can get special spins. You can already can take a guess at some of the cars since it’s in Britain, James Bond comes to mind plus few more 🤔 more in the video

https://youtu.be/0K_vXdUI8Xg
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:30:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kiwi Rodent Go to Quoted Post

They didn’t give any HE cars away in any car pack, you got them from wheel spins which isn’t going to change as you can get special spins. You can already can take a guess at some of the cars since it’s in Britain, James Bond comes to mind plus few more 🤔 more in the video

https://youtu.be/0K_vXdUI8Xg

FM7 and FH4 VIP Car Packs only have HE cars which is very bad compared to Fh2 or Fh3 VIP Car packs
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:47:27 PM(UTC)
I Believe that any add on packs / DLC should be free because of what we pay for these games & YES I KNOW TURN 10 MAKES MOST OF ITS PROFITS FROM PRE RELEASE, CAR PASSES ,DLC ADD ON AND VIP
 4 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:35:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smart Noddy Go to Quoted Post
I Believe that any add on packs / DLC should be free because of what we pay for these games & YES I KNOW TURN 10 MAKES MOST OF ITS PROFITS FROM PRE RELEASE, CAR PASSES ,DLC ADD ON AND VIP

What you don´t seem to know is that racing games are extremely expensive for the developers due to the licenses they have to pay for. Let´s just say they have to pay 1.000$ for each licence (and I have a feeling that in reality it is waaaay more than that) and they have to pay 450.000$ just for the permission to put certain cars in their game, scanning etc is still needed. So I completely understand why they bring out that many DLCs, however I must say that the pricing for the Ultimate Edition this time is the best we´ve seen so far since they´ve put two expansions in it this time. If you buy the Ultimate Edition you get content that normally would cost you 170$ for the price of 100$.
However, this is not part of the topic: I believe we´re going to see the Day One Car Pack Cars next week on gamescom alongside the whole car list.
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:47:13 AM(UTC)

If one of them was a Horizon Edition version of the Peel P50, I'd already want the Day One pack more than that Formula Drift pack.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#8 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 2:58:55 AM(UTC)
Yeah I AGREE with you and definitely better then some of the other previous forza titles
#9 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2018 6:37:25 PM(UTC)
"In addition to the cars listed below, Forza Horizon 4 will also feature the cars of the Day One Car Pack (look for more details on that coming soon)"
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_9_7_18
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 5:55:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
"In addition to the cars listed below, Forza Horizon 4 will also feature the cars of the Day One Car Pack (look for more details on that coming soon)"
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_9_7_18

Above it says details about this coming later this summer, summer ends September 23rd, so you've got 15 days left to reveal, just sayin 😉
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 12:35:21 PM(UTC)
2018 Aston Martin DB10
2018 Aston Martin Valkryie
1987 DAF 95 TurboTwin X1
2010 Jaguar CX75
2018 Mercedes AMG Project One
1965 Peel Trident
2018 TVR Griffith

All of these I noticed were not in the car list. That's SEVEN right there. Would make for a nice car pack if I do say so myself. I do know there's the bond cars as well so maybe add those in too? Day one pack possibly?

Edited by user Saturday, September 8, 2018 12:35:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 2:00:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TehWalrus2234 Go to Quoted Post
2018 Aston Martin DB10
2018 Aston Martin Valkryie
1987 DAF 95 TurboTwin X1
2010 Jaguar CX75
2018 Mercedes AMG Project One
1965 Peel Trident
2018 TVR Griffith

All of these I noticed were not in the car list. That's SEVEN right there. Would make for a nice car pack if I do say so myself. I do know there's the bond cars as well so maybe add those in too? Day one pack possibly?

We don't know that the Bond cars are coming, at this point I think it's safe to say that the other list we saw from other sources was fake.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#13 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 4:21:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
We don't know that the Bond cars are coming, at this point I think it's safe to say that the other list we saw from other sources was fake.

It's definitely not "fake", as anyone who had preloaded FH4 on their PC could verify it (and verify they did). However, it is not necessarily indicative - some filenames may be leftovers from past games, or from content which was slated to be added to the game and was cut, or (in some cases) the files may even be named in a way that could lead to the wrong conclusions.

How likely is it that the day one pack may include some of the cars that were added in the latest FM7 CUs, but were left out of the final car list? The Ferrari 812 Superfast and latest version of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS are two examples that spring to mind.
FH4 Paints | Gallery
#14 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 5:20:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ClydeYellow Go to Quoted Post

It's definitely not "fake", as anyone who had preloaded FH4 on their PC could verify it (and verify they did). However, it is not necessarily indicative - some filenames may be leftovers from past games, or from content which was slated to be added to the game and was cut, or (in some cases) the files may even be named in a way that could lead to the wrong conclusions.

How likely is it that the day one pack may include some of the cars that were added in the latest FM7 CUs, but were left out of the final car list? The Ferrari 812 Superfast and latest version of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS are two examples that spring to mind.

There was a fake list making the rounds a few weeks ago (determined to be a fake because it included cars that were actually not on the real car list). The particular list I'm referring to was just a text file in Notepad with a list of file names that anyone could create in five minutes. Not sure if that's what Stang was referring to but there have been some bad lists going around.
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 6:07:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Wildcat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ClydeYellow Go to Quoted Post

There was a fake list making the rounds a few weeks ago (determined to be a fake because it included cars that were actually not on the real car list). The particular list I'm referring to was just a text file in Notepad with a list of file names that anyone could create in five minutes. Not sure if that's what Stang was referring to but there have been some bad lists going around.

That is exactly what I was referring to, the notepad++ that would've taken five minutes to make.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#16 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 12:58:30 AM(UTC)
The 812 Superfast and Huracan Performante seem to be missing from a complete list right now.
#17 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 6:46:01 AM(UTC)

This was spotted on an online store. It's certainly not confirmation, but it lends further credence to the theory that we're getting a Bond-related pack. Link to the website itself https://www.konzolvilag....izon-4-ultimate-edition.
#18 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 7:37:06 AM(UTC)
Of course, maybe they mean a Bug or an Equipe...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_Bug
#19 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 10:42:17 AM(UTC)
Honestly that would be great if it is a James Bond themed car pack for the day one. Love Bond and it would be unique, makes sense too.
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:09:13 AM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_gonegold

Best of Bond Car Pack
Quote:
We are thrilled to announce the Best of Bond Car Pack as the Day One Car Pack for Forza Horizon 4. The pack is included as part of the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and will be playable with early access to the game, beginning on September 28. Players will also be able to purchase the Best of Bond Car Pack separately at the global launch of the game on October 2.

The Best of Bond Car Pack features 10 cars from the James Bond films, including Goldfinger (1964) and The Man With the Golden Gun (1974), Skyfall (2012), Spectre (2015), and more. The car list features modern classics like the BMW Z8 from The World Is Not Enough as well as a bevy of classic Aston Martin models, including the most-featured car in Bond film history – the Aston Martin DB5.

Here’s the full lineup of James Bond Edition cars inspired by the films in the Best of Bond Car Pack

· 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)

· 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)

· 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)

· 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)

· 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)

· 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)

· 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)

· 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)

· 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)

· 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)

Several of the cars in the pack will feature film-inspired gadgets that players will be able to view while in Forzavista mode. For example, the 1964 Aston Martin DB5 will feature numerous gadgets such as revolving number plate and extendable bumper rams. In addition, the Lotus Esprit S1 will feature a special body kit option inspired by the “Wet Nellie” submarine vehicle from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977).

In addition to the cars, players who own the James Bond Car Pack in Forza Horizon 4 will also receive some in-game Bond goodies, including two Bond outfits as well as six exclusive “Quick Chat” phrases for use in multiplayer.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:15:36 AM(UTC)
Very cool pack, a bit strange it was announced without any promo photos though. The DB10 will be one of my new main cars in this and hopefully future Forzas to come; really excited to see it in game.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:28:02 AM(UTC)
This will be cool :) I've been waiting to be able to drive a BMW Z8 in a game (I have a relative who owns a real one). I just hope that it is "top down". Cars that were designed as convertibles should always be open.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#23 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:32:49 AM(UTC)
Nice day one car pack!
 5 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:35:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)

In addition, the Lotus Esprit S1 will feature a special body kit option inspired by the “Wet Nellie” submarine vehicle from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977).

Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
If it's winter when I'm driving on the lake to collect the barn find, and during that time the season changes to spring, do I sink? If so, is there an insurance agent in the game I can contact? Is flood damage realistically modeled in the game now?

If I'm on the island and the season suddenly changes to spring, am I stranded for weeks?

Will the Lotus Esprit S1 be in the game?

My pre-order depends on these.

Well I'll be damned.
One of "The 50"
#25 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:41:59 AM(UTC)
Can I only get this pack when I buy the Ultimate Edition, or can I buy it separately?
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error