This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 4:28:26 PM(UTC)
well I learned the hard way not to do these races on 4 hours of sleep. next time ill take a nap between the first race and second race, but my gosh in my lobby people were abusing Silverstone like crazy. some people were driving a full quarter mile off the course. this will be very interesting to see the results.
#27 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 5:36:01 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know how come round 2 times haven’t been posted yet????
#28 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 5:46:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
well I learned the hard way not to do these races on 4 hours of sleep. next time ill take a nap between the first race and second race, but my gosh in my lobby people were abusing Silverstone like crazy. some people were driving a full quarter mile off the course. this will be very interesting to see the results.

Oh damn. There wasn't any funny business that I saw in my lobby.
#29 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 5:47:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StopherTopher Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know how come round 2 times haven’t been posted yet????

Probably watching replays to make sure top 6 didnt intentionally corner cut races.
#30 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 9:18:22 AM(UTC)
Hey guys i am an esports racer for KSR. Tomorrow evening i have a race in the TORA British Gt round at spa. Every lap i do is dirty although i do NOT exceed the track limits. I will pull off of the line...lap is dirty please help?
#31 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 10:16:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Beefy2001boss Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys i am an esports racer for KSR. Tomorrow evening i have a race in the TORA British Gt round at spa. Every lap i do is dirty although i do NOT exceed the track limits. I will pull off of the line...lap is dirty please help?

Either drafting or you drop a tire over the rumble strip. The new track limits are very strict now.

On another not, it should be interesting to see what times are now. You had to do some serious track cutting on Road Atlanta in the ForzaRC event with the Challenger. Almost everyone would have been DQ had it been enforced in time trials. lol
#32 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2018 3:29:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Beefy2001boss Go to Quoted Post

maybe you want to turn on the track limits.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error