#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 4:42:34 PM(UTC)
Greetings all!

I'm an owner of Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate.

I stopped playing the game now since the last 6 months or more. The reason was people cheating the game online win and no one could stop the. Second reason was the main feature of the game were drivers in multi-millions dollars cars were using their expensive cars to hit my car with intend to committing suicide.

Do any of you well connected to top level people at the top know that they will combat the people doing the cheating online and it won't happen?
Will the cars still try to commit suicide?

Thanks

I'd love to pre-order the Ultimate version so I can get some special cars.
 3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 5:06:56 PM(UTC)
What do you mean by cheating?

As for wrecking, it's my understanding, in fh4 unless they are on your friend list, they'll be ghosted.

If by cheating you mean huge amounts of xp, that wasn't cheating, that was the completion of a forzathon during an event, in which they got boosted xp.

And if that's your concern, fh4 isn't going to determine the outcome by xp any more.
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 5:13:24 PM(UTC)
I've never seen anyone cheat in FH3, not sure how they could anyway. Every so often there will be a post on here asking how someone can get so much XP in a race and the answer is always the same, they've completed a Forzathon XP reward. By suicide, do you mean ramming? Forza Motorsport has far more ramming than the Forza Horizon games. I've never seen anyone in Horizon come back up the track the wrong way in an attempt to ram.
Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 5:17:56 PM(UTC)
I mean intentionally coming to you to do collision, damaging your car.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 5:21:44 PM(UTC)
cheating online and it won't happen? There is always someone looking for the shortest way.
Will the cars still try to commit suicide? Yes but less i hope.
Dreamcast, XBox, XBox 360, Xbox one, PS4.
Ryzen 1500x - MSI Mortar B350M - MSI Nvidia 1070GTX - 16GB Crucial.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 6:56:48 PM(UTC)
You're absolutely right @SabreDarkness

I hope for less suicide attempt lol

Thanks guys
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 5:11:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HellEscapee Go to Quoted Post

Unless they are on your friends list or in a convoy with you, this will not happen anymore they are ghosted.

Except during races, they don't ghost there I don't believe.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#8 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 8:26:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HellEscapee Go to Quoted Post

Ok to answer this NO they can not all other cars but Traffic cars will be ghosted for no contact at all. On line racing will be decided by who wins the race not by XP

If you have friends on line with you you can ask then to join your convoy this is 2 or more players in the same group these players will be able to make contact but no others players will.

In all Drift ans Speed Zones all traffic is ghosted to avoid collision with any and all traffic.

Only people in your convey can make contact with your car Players in your friends list can not make contact with you car unless they are a part of the convoy you are in.

Notification

Icon
Error