#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 12:10:50 PM(UTC)
I don't see it in the features thread, search isn't helping me and I don't see an icon for it on the map. So I don't suppose anyone has heard anything about Car Meets?

Obviously it was cut down from multiple locations in FH2 to just one Car Meet in FH3, but here's really hoping they haven't cut it altogether for 4.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 9:40:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
I don't see it in the features thread, search isn't helping me and I don't see an icon for it on the map. So I don't suppose anyone has heard anything about Car Meets?

Obviously it was cut down from multiple locations in FH2 to just one Car Meet in FH3, but here's really hoping they haven't cut it altogether for 4.

Car meet is no longer needed as game is all ways online so all you need to do is find some one willing to race you or Drag or drift with you in the game should be pretty strait forward
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 11:35:10 PM(UTC)
Well, with online freeroam you could have unofficial, improvised car meets, you could even argue a #Forzathon Live is almost like a moving car meet.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 12:34:13 PM(UTC)
Going by the lacklustre response here I guess it won't be missed by most then. Definitely enjoyed the structure of having cars lined up to view with circular and curated camera angles.

Having to do car meets in the open world, using Photo Mode to look at their lower-res in-world models feels like a step back. But I guess that's their vision?
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 4:49:18 PM(UTC)
If it makes you feel better you're not the only one. Organizing in game meetups for photoshoots and whatnot should be fun though.
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2018 2:44:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Going by the lacklustre response here I guess it won't be missed by most then. Definitely enjoyed the structure of having cars lined up to view with circular and curated camera angles.

Having to do car meets in the open world, using Photo Mode to look at their lower-res in-world models feels like a step back. But I guess that's their vision?

Got your point, but it was too static and there was no way to move further away from the cars. So I never liked the old car-meets.

With ne new photo feature it should be waaaaay better, even without forzavista graphics, the photo mode should have enough detail to make it look great, especially on the One X.

Notification

Icon
Error