3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 2:40:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shanic Oatmeme Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DeeperGnu613 Go to Quoted Post

So how they call the team mode competitive? Rewind need to be only in coop or online freeroam. Online adventure and team adventure are not need a rewind.
It's not competitive, it will bring more additional problems and way of cheating.

I don't see how it can be used as a cheat if everyone else continues to move forward while you're rewinding.

Ok, rewind function is an optional in the game. I'm not prefer to use it but somebody do, so that player can cause a cars crash in mp, but rewind will save him, while i or somebody else without a rewind will kiss a wall, tree, etc.

Problem 2 - bad player can cause the crash and quit the session or became last without a rewind. With the rewind he will use it and he will continue to be a problem for another players.
Problem 3 - players with overpowered/fast cars with the rewind will have additional chance not to lose their position in the race in different situations.
I see only bad things.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 31, 2018 2:42:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 11:32:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AfcBOli27 Go to Quoted Post
Im guessing that seeing as the auto ghost works for people your not grouped with in convoy, that perhaps the game considers all 12 players to be "grouped". This perhaps backed up by the guys saying that players need to take care to not collide their teammates when racing in order to maintain a strong team points total.
That is a total guess and maybe there will be a "collisions off" option when selecting team adventure but thinking about my second sentence above, i really dont think thats the case. Especially as they mentioned ranked and competitive modes around team adventure. If youre doing ranked its got to be challenging imo.

IIRC Online Adventure in FH3 did have a version without collisions.

Originally Posted by: DeeperGnu613 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, rewind function is an optional in the game. I'm not prefer to use it but somebody do, so that player can cause a cars crash in mp, but rewind will save him, while i or somebody else without a rewind will kiss a wall, tree, etc.

Problem 2 - bad player can cause the crash and quit the session or became last without a rewind. With the rewind he will use it and he will continue to be a problem for another players.
Problem 3 - players with overpowered/fast cars with the rewind will have additional chance not to lose their position in the race in different situations.
I see only bad things.

Wait and see how much time does rewinding take. Obviously, as far as I'm concerned, I see no reason not to use rewind and quickly reset my car if something goes wrong.
#53 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:09:39 AM(UTC)
Did l completely mishear that the improved shadowcasting will only work on xbox X?
#54 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 5:56:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post
Did l completely mishear that the improved shadowcasting will only work on xbox X?

Sounds like it as Tree Ben did say "feature of the Xbox One X". Though I am hoping it is still an option on PC as well.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:39:32 AM(UTC)
Did I see him drift through a civilian car while doing a drift zone? This would be a welcome addition IMO.
Mod Edit - Link removed. Do not repost. - D
#56 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:43:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VanquishedAgain Go to Quoted Post
Did I see him drift through a civilian car while doing a drift zone? This would be a welcome addition IMO.

It is confirmed, and yes you can move through traffic cars in Speed Zones as well.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error