#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 3:42:42 PM(UTC)
Iv just re download Forza 5 and all my DLC content has disappeared eny idea what going on people
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 5:51:26 PM(UTC)
Hi!

I've never uninstalled my Forza 5, because I play it often, but have you tried pressing Start on Forza 5 in My Games & Apps and selecting Manage Game?
You should see a ready to install list there for the DLC you own.

If this fails I would press Start over Forza 5, go to Gamehub, go to See in the Store, and check the Add-Ons page, if it still exists.

Please report back to us here if you managed to install. It's the second person recently with this problem.
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 8:30:47 AM(UTC)
Hi there sadly no look with eny opinion i have tried everything not sure where to go from here
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 9:27:58 AM(UTC)
On Xbox Uninstalled DLC will always appear in the ready to install section of Managed Games
Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

#5 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 6:03:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YanaYaYa UK Go to Quoted Post
On Xbox Uninstalled DLC will always appear in the ready to install section of Managed Games

It 100% does for games available in the store.

Checking "My Games" here on the website, I can't see any of the Forza 5 content. I'm worried Microsoft is just making difficult for people to reinstall delisted content.

We should make a fuss. I don't want to have to contact support to download a thing because I've deleted something in the console to free some space.
Strange move by microsoft. I don't know if it is to reduce costs, but they should not do this.
They already removed the Xbox 360 download Queue from the website, you only have the useless new "My Games" page.
hmm... something need to be done.
User is suspended until 1/25/2046 1:54:13 PM(UTC)
#6 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 7:14:19 AM(UTC)
After a corrupted Xbox update overnight I was forced to factory reset and delete everything.

After the reset and signing in with the account I've bought everything with I can still download everything I've purchased.

As a test I checked Forza 5 on my ready to install, in manage games and apps another ready to install appears, and ALL my Forza 5 DLC is there and ready to install
Definition of Loyal: Giving or showing firm and *constant* support or allegiance to a person or institution

Notification

Icon
Error