23 Pages<<1516171819>>PrevNext
#401 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 6:00:24 PM(UTC)
ForzaRC Round 1 Booster Rivals
  • Deadline: July 21 at 5pm Pacific (midnight UTC)
  • Link: Forum discussion | www.ForzaRC.com
  • Overview: Navigate to Single Player > Rivals > ForzaRC. Set your fastest time. Registered drivers may earn extra points for the Season leaderboard. All participants earn an in-game reward (TBA).

#402 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 6:54:13 PM(UTC)
FM7 time trials at Comic-Con
  • Dates: July 19-21
  • Links: Xbox Wire | Samsung QLED TV Truck Tour
  • Overview: "Visit the Samsung truck at The Experience at Comic-Con, located in the Lexus Lot at Petco Park. Climb aboard the truck to compete in Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One X via Samsung’s 2018 QLED TVs"^ "Be in with a chance at winning a daily prize by registering the fastest lap on Forza 7 Motorsport. But if you don’t top the leaderboard, you’ll still get free Samsung items just for participating."^

Edited by user Wednesday, July 18, 2018 6:54:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#403 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 7:38:38 PM(UTC)
Has the new Civic FE and Raptor FE been as a prize already? Need those 2 to have every car there is.
 1 user liked this post.
#404 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 8:13:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Janis Petke FIN Go to Quoted Post
Has the new Civic FE and Raptor FE been as a prize already? Need those 2 to have every car there is.

The civic FE was a prize for watching one of the ForzaRC events a few weeks ago

The Raptor FE has not been a prize for any one yet
So every one is waiting for it
#405 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 3:26:54 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon July 20-27

#406 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 4:20:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Janis Petke FIN Go to Quoted Post

The Raptor FE hasn't been available as a prize yet at all.

The Civic FE was available as a prize in a Bounty Hunter a while ago and a giveaway for watching a recent RC livestream (albeit with zero Collector Score as it had a special livery).

#407 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:50:28 PM(UTC)
Leagues Rewards July 21 - 28

AMC JAVELIN

Drivers who completed a race in Series 1 events (ended July 21) can collect the AMC Javelin the next time they enter the Leagues menu.

DRIVER GEAR: ALLEY CAT

Complete a race in any of the events this week to earn the Dancer suit when Series 2 closes on July 28. Anyone who completes a race in any Series of the Rush the Podium season will also earn the 2017 Aston Martin DB11 when the season closes on August 11. The daily period for credit rewards resets at 5pm Pacific.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
SERIES 2: July 21 - 28
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Prototype Group Racing
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Vintage Offroaders
  • Event 03 – Spec Cosmetic - Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
  • Event 04 – Drift - Opel Manta 400
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Alley Cat

Edited by user Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:51:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#408 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:51:20 PM(UTC)
ForzaRC Round 2 Qualifier Rivals
  • Dates: 5pm Pacific July 22 to 5pm Pacific July 24 (midnight UTC)
  • Link: Forum discussion | www.ForzaRC.com
  • Overview: This event was used to seed Saturday Ghost races. Participants earned the 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus as a gift in the Message Center.

#409 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:51:48 PM(UTC)
FM7 Official Photocomp 38
  • Dates: deadline July 31
  • Links: Contest thread
  • Overview: Share your photo in game with the description listed in the contest thread. The most recent 3 photos with the description will be entered for judging by staff. Selected winners will receive have their photo featured in the Forza Gallery under Turn 10 Picks, PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - PRIZE LIST IN THE RULES

FM7 Official Livery Contest 38
  • Dates: deadlines July 31
  • Links: Contest thread
  • Overview: Design a 1980's themed car design and share it in game with the description in the contest thread, and also post pictures of the entry in the contest thread. (90s and 2000s theme contests are active with different descriptors and later deadlines). Selected winners will have their winning livery be given priority in the curated designs for that car as Turn 10 Picks, and a chance to be featured during ForzaRC livestreams (August 1, 15, and 29). - PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - PRIZE LIST IN THE RULES

Previous contest winners
#410 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 9:50:42 AM(UTC)
Has anyone received the 2016 R8 yet? And what was the participation prize for the round one booster?
 1 user liked this post.
#411 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 11:18:06 AM(UTC)
nope nothing yet
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#412 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 10:52:01 AM(UTC)
No R8 here either.
#413 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 2:10:43 PM(UTC)
not received it yet either
was it only for those actually competing in the ForzaRC event
#414 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 11:53:47 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon July 27 - August 3

Reward: 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
Reward: 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR
Reward: Soda Jerk Driver Gear

#415 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 11:59:30 AM(UTC)
Leagues Rewards July 28 - August 4

DRIVER GEAR: ALLEY CAT

Drivers who completed a race in Series 2 events (ended July 28) can collect the Alley Cat Driver Gear the next time they enter the Leagues menu.

PONTIAC SOLSTICE

Complete a race in any of the events this week to earn the Solstice when Series 3 closes on August 4. Anyone who completes a race in any Series of the Rush the Podium season will also earn the 2017 Aston Martin DB11 when the season closes on August 11. The daily period for credit rewards resets at 5pm Pacific.

[quote=ManteoMax;938909]SERIES 3: July 28 - August 4

Edited by user Sunday, July 29, 2018 12:00:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#416 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 12:02:43 PM(UTC)
Porsche 911 GT3 RS Challenge

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_7_27_18
Quote:
As you probably know the 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS was one of two Spotlight cars featured in July. Now, Porsche and ESL are teaming up for the Porsche 911 GT3 RS Challenge, offering an incredible ultimate prize for Porsche fans: participation in the Porsche Master Cup Training in Barcelona, Spain. In between, the top four qualifiers will take part in real life training at the Hungaroring, home of the Hungarian Grand Prix. Before we get there, however, the qualifying in Forza Motorsport 7 begins. Starting on July 29 through August 7, players will compete in a special Rivals event in Forza Motorsport 7 to move onto the next stage, then eventually on to Gamescom to compete in the Gamescom Finals.

Note that the Porsche 911 GT3 RS Challenge is only available to players in select regions – for full rules and tournament structure, check out the Porsche 911 GT3 RS Challenge page on the ESL Web site.

https://play.eslgaming.c...che-911-gt3-rs-challenge

Quote:
The new 911 GT3 RS confronts not only its opponents, but also its drivers. In collaboration with Forza Motorsport and ESL, Porsche wants to find out who can master this thoroughbred sports car in a thrilling competition: The 911 GT3 RS Challenge.

To win a Porsche Master Cup Training in Barcelona you need to prove your driving skills in the new 911 GT3 RS – online and offline. Advance through 4 levels starting with the Online Cup in Forza Motorsport 7, compete live against other top racers at Gamescom in Cologne, and finally, take the driver’s seat of the new 911 GT3 RS to demonstrate your abilities on the real race track:

Level 1: Virtual Clash.
July 29 to August 7, 2018, 911 GT3 RS Online Cup Qualifying Phase in Forza Motorsport 7.
August 11 to August 12, 2018, 911 GT3 RS Online Cup Playoff in Forza Motorsport 7.

Level 2: Stage Time.
August 22, 2018, Live Final at the Gamescom in Cologne.

Level 3: Training Day.
August 27, 2018, Driving training at Porsche Leipzig.

Level 4: The Encounter.
October 1 to 2, 2018, Driving training and fight for the podium at Hungaroring.

Level 5: Grand Finale.
November 25 to 28, 2018, Winner’s participation at the Porsche Master Cup Training in Barcelona.

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#417 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 2:04:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

That's a good question, maybe ManteoMax can tell us if he knows?
#418 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 2:27:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

That's a good question, maybe ManteoMax can tell us if he knows?

I was registered and qualified for Series 2 Round 2, although I did not run in the ghost races and I haven't received anything either. There was another event, I believe it was an IndyCar event at Mugello that stated Rewards would be given out if you posted a lap, but it turned out to be a typo. Maybe this is one as well.
#419 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 11:54:01 PM(UTC)
Having received the rewards for the last two Forzarc rivals events seems odd this lets hope they show up this week the one that ended on 21st no one knows what the reward for that one is as it wasn't announced at all
#420 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 6:08:50 PM(UTC)
Something seems wrong since the July update. I have not received any of the rival events gift cars since them. I did the events but did not receive the Fiesta FE nor the R8. I've seen others on the board mention missing message tabs and I've noticed this too. It's inconsistent though as i have received gifts from the Forza RC quests. Anyone else seeing the same?
#421 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 7:38:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: clrndrafter Go to Quoted Post
Something seems wrong since the July update. I have not received any of the rival events gift cars since them. I did the events but did not receive the Fiesta FE nor the R8. I've seen others on the board mention missing message tabs and I've noticed this too. It's inconsistent though as i have received gifts from the Forza RC quests. Anyone else seeing the same?

The gift tab is only there when you have gifts waiting as of the july update..so if you have no gifts there us no tab

Do you get your weekly redeemed forza rewards credits ??
The R8 doesnt seem to have been sent to anyone yet

Are you sure you did the correct rivals event that was relevant to get the fiesta fe..some people got mixed up on that one
 1 user liked this post.
#422 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 10:03:56 AM(UTC)
Wednesday Showdown streams rewards
  • Times: August 1st at Noon and 6pm Pacific
  • Link: https://watch.forzarc.com
  • Overview: Log in and complete Quests to unlock these rewards in FM7. You must Claim the reward in the stream before the stream ends or you won't receive the reward in your Message Center.
  • Rewards are the same for each stream so if you miss the first you can grab them in the following stream.

1 user liked this post.
#423 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 5:43:20 PM(UTC)
 1 user liked this post.
#424 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 7:37:42 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know how to do the "stay tuned" quests on the live streams?
 1 user liked this post.
#425 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:29:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: clrndrafter Go to Quoted Post

The gift tab is only there when you have gifts waiting as of the july update..so if you have no gifts there us no tab

Do you get your weekly redeemed forza rewards credits ??
The R8 doesnt seem to have been sent to anyone yet

Are you sure you did the correct rivals event that was relevant to get the fiesta fe..some people got mixed up on that one

Thanks for the response Talby. Yes I have received weekly rewards credits (wrong tier level credits but that a whole different issue). I also received the rewards gifts from watching the forza rc today.

Has anyone received the R8 yet?

Wasn't the correct rivals event the June spotlight in the 82 mustang? Im pretty sure i did that event and registered a time. I sent a note to forzafb@microsoft.com but never received any answer.

Originally Posted by: baritone mike Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know how to do the "stay tuned" quests on the live streams?

I kept watching until the end of the live stream and it triggered.
23 Pages<<1516171819>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error