23 Pages<<1415161718>>PrevNext
#376 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 12:03:21 PM(UTC)
June Spotlight Rivals reward

The 1981 Ford Fiesta XR2 FE has been sent to the Message Center of participants in the June Spotlight Rivals event.

Bonus factor: +25% | +25% CR at Alps

Edited by user Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:04:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#377 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 12:50:05 PM(UTC)
ForzaRC Round 1 Qualifier Rivals
Reminder that this event closes at 5pm Pacific tonight. Participants will receive both the Challenger and Charger Hellcats:

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1016773742528061440
Quote:
We were so excited to share Round 1’s Rivals event reward we grabbed the wrong car 😣. But our mistake is your gain as we’re now giving out BOTH to everyone that participates in the event. If you haven’t joined in yet be sure to jump in before it ends at 5pm PT this evening.

1 user liked this post.
#378 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:27:14 PM(UTC)
With the July update I now only need the Raptor FE to have every car in the game. Any idea when it will be available?
AMD 2700X, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32gb DDR4 3400, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, Samsung 950 Pro, Samsung 850 Evo.
#379 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 8:59:23 PM(UTC)
Where did it say Fiesta FE was the prize for the June Spotlight? As far as I remember they said everyone would get it. I don't remember any mention of having to do a rivals event. Not a big deal and I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's what Turn 10 said.

Ok apparently not if any one is wondering. I found it. Missed that one I guess but now I'm not really sure. I think I did do that.

https://www.forzamotorsp...-us/news/fm7_june_update

Rivals
Take your shiny new Zakspeed Roush Mustang and put it to the test in our Ford Spotlight monthly Rivals event. At the end of the month, everyone who sets a time in the event will win a new exclusive car – the 1981 Ford Fiesta XR2 Forza Edition! Elsewhere, with the Hoonigan Car Pack now available to all players, we’re lighting up a new Rivals event starring perhaps the most famous Hoonigan car of all: the Ford Hoonicorn Mustang.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:06:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#380 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:04:04 PM(UTC)
The June Update article announced the Fiesta FE as the reward for the June Spotlight Rivals event: https://www.forzamotorsp...-us/news/fm7_june_update

With ongoing Forzathon and Leagues there are plenty of events where the Raptor FE could be a reward, but they haven't announced it yet.
#381 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:05:41 PM(UTC)
Was there a separate Ford Spotlight and June Spotlight? I think I remember what happened. We got the Zakspeed without having to do the rivals event and than I must have forgotten about it. That could have been made clearer. I usually don't complain about this sort of thing because I almost never forget but it was not clear and I think in the stream they said everybody gets it, so I just assumed.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:19:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#382 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:18:45 PM(UTC)
June Spotlight and Ford Spotlight were one in the same.
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

May was Honda, June was Ford, July is Porsche. There have been Car Pack Challenges since launch but they haven't offered rewards.

However, the article did mention a Leagues opportunity to earn the Fiesta FE, but that didn't happen, it was just the car used in a Spec League.
#383 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:20:01 PM(UTC)
I'll live :) It will be in specialty sooner or later and we know that isn't the Ford Unicorn.
Thanks Max

Edited by user Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:32:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#384 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:25:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DELTAprime Go to Quoted Post
With the July update I now only need the Raptor FE to have every car in the game. Any idea when it will be available?

+1 Would also love to know this.

I have to say, this is the first Forza I will have collected all cars. Having the car collection view does help to this, compared with previous games. Hope the feature stays for future iterations of the game!
#385 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:44:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DELTAprime Go to Quoted Post

+1 Would also love to know this.

I have to say, this is the first Forza I will have collected all cars. Having the car collection view does help to this, compared with previous games. Hope the feature stays for future iterations of the game!

I just wish it was in some sort of order or that you could sort it
 1 user liked this post.
#386 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:06:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
...I have to say, this is the first Forza I will have collected all cars. Having the car collection view does help to this, compared with previous games. Hope the feature stays for future iterations of the game!

I just wish it was in some sort of order or that you could sort it

Yes, even if you know the tier and division, it's not user friendly. Some of the divisions are difficult to read and some of the abbreviated car makes and models are quite a bit different from the makes and models in the garage. I've always thought that the default sort should be make, year (descending), model or at least, as in other forza games, an option to sort it differently to the default.

Having said that with the improvements to the garage loading times and for those players with only one car left to collect, the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Forza Edition, the Collection Screen is probably of no real use anymore. I can't envisage a time when I will be using it again.

#387 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:12:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
Having said that with the improvements to the garage loading times and for those players with only one car left to collect, the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Forza Edition, the Collection Screen is probably of no real use anymore. I can't envisage a time when I will be using it again.

I still like having the collection view, I hope PG puts it in FH4.
AMD 2700X, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32gb DDR4 3400, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, Samsung 950 Pro, Samsung 850 Evo.
 2 users liked this post.
#388 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:42:33 AM(UTC)
The Raptor FE is arguably one of the least desired FE's. Given the following:

- There are five other variants of the Raptor
- All of these are (likely) banned in MP races, FE being no exception
- The bonus is not unique. I can use the Subaru 22B to get the same effect.

That being said, it will still be nice to have this vehicle, even if it is purely for completion's sake.

As for the collection screen, I hope it stays and also gets incorporated into the garage menu. Back in FM4 you could see all your cars in a "grid view" similar to what we have now, except it had all the sort options available in the garage.

1939 Mercedes-Benz T80 (Cancelled via WWII) - 3000hp 44.5L V12 - 470mph (Projected)
#389 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 12:53:46 AM(UTC)

The 1981 Ford Fiesta XR2 FE has been sent to the Message Center of participants in the June Spotlight Rivals event.

It seems some people have already received the car, but I didn't get one, and I definitly set a time on the rivals for this car. Is there a way we can check the time tables online, since they are not in the game anymore?

Originally Posted by: TDM SilverArrow Go to Quoted Post

That being said, it will still be nice to have this vehicle, even if it is purely for completion's sake.

That's the point, completion sake. I've never driven maybe 70-80% of the cars in the game, but you gotta catch them all! :p
#390 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:51:31 AM(UTC)
The Raptor FE is arguably one of the least desired FE's. Given the following:

- There are five other variants of the Raptor
- All of these are (likely) banned in MP races, FE being no exception
- The bonus is not unique. I can use the Subaru 22B to get the same effect.

As for the collection screen, I hope it stays and also gets incorporated into the garage menu. Back in FM4 you could see all your cars in a "grid view" similar to what we have now, except it had all the sort options available in the garage.

I would welcome the Raptor over the subaru though easily.

But that's just me

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#391 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 12:01:42 PM(UTC)

It seems some people have already received the car, but I didn't get one, and I definitly set a time on the rivals for this car. Is there a way we can check the time tables online, since they are not in the game anymore?

That's the point, completion sake. I've never driven maybe 70-80% of the cars in the game, but you gotta catch them all! :p

I set a time in the at Watkins as well and didn’t get the XR2. either but it isn’t the first time I haven’t received an award probably won’t be the last either.
#392 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 8:06:09 AM(UTC)
FM7 Official Photocomp 36
  • Dates: deadline July 18
  • Links: Contest thread
  • Overview: Share your photo in game with the description listed in the contest thread. The most recent 3 photos with the description will be entered for judging by staff. Selected winners will receive have their photo featured in the Forza Gallery under Turn 10 Picks, PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - PRIZE LIST IN THE RULES

FM7 Official Livery Contest 36
  • Dates: deadline July 18
  • Overview: Design a Race or Fantasy themed car design and share it in game with the description in the contest thread, and also post pictures of the entry in the contest thread. Selected winners will have their winning livery be given priority in the curated designs for that car as Turn 10 Picks. - PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - PRIZE LIST IN THE RULES

Edited by user Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:54:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#393 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 9:11:51 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon July 13-20
Deadline: 10am Pacific on July 20
Overview: Forzathon challenges can be completed in any mode where the challenge requirement is recorded. Return to the Forzathon menu to collect the reward, which is added to your collection automatically. Make sure you have less than the 900 car garage limit to collect reward cars.

Reward: 1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV
Reward: Grease Monkey Driver Gear
Reward: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport

Edited by user Friday, July 13, 2018 7:03:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#394 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 2:32:09 PM(UTC)
Barwell Motorsport Livery Design winner

https://twitter.com/BarwellMotorSpt/status/1017417782755930117
Quote:
The winner of our @24HoursofSpa @LamborghiniSC Huracan GT3 livery design competition is Kerry Hayes (@WildcatKNH), from Richwood, Kentucky in the USA – with his 70th Edition of Spa 24 Hours celebratory concept.

http://www.barwellmotorsport.co.uk/post/431/Design_competition_winner_celebrates_Spa_24H_s_70th_Edition/
Quote:

Design competition winner celebrates Spa 24H's 70th Edition
Barwell Motorsport is delighted to announce that the winner of our Spa 24 Hours Lamborghini Huracan GT3 livery design competition is Kerry Hayes, from Richwood, Kentucky in the USA – with his 70th Edition of Spa 24 Hours celebratory concept.

Kerry’s brilliant design is shown here, now complete with the final team and sponsor logos ready to be put onto our #77 car. Kerry really embraced everything that we wanted to see in the design, and its uniqueness will certainly stand out amongst the 60+ cars entered for this great event.

We were really impressed with the standard of all the designs sent in – both from adults and children alike, and would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to enter the competition – you really made the judges’ job hard! We will shortly be featuring our top 10 favourites on social media, so please look out for those.

Kerry’s design was painted in Forza Motorsport 7, and he is a member of the PTG race team (the Pendulum Tuning Garage) in the Forza series, with the Xbox Gamertag of PTG Wildcat.’

https://www.forzamotorsp...t/en-us/news/wir_7_13_18
Quote:
Barwell Motorsport Design Competition
It makes us incredibly happy to discover that the winner of the recent Barwell Motorsport Design Competition is none other than PTG Wildcat from the well renowned Pendulum Tuning Group. PTG Wildcat’s design will now be featuring on the #77 Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup Am Class Lamborghini Huracan GT3 in the upcoming Spa-Francorchamps 24 Hours race event in collaboration with our good friends at TORA. The car will be driven by Adrian Amstutz, Leo Machitski, Jon Minshaw and Patrick Kujala.

Here’s a quote from Chris Needell, commercial director at Barwell Motorsport:

"PTG Wildcat really embraced everything that we wanted to see in the design, and its uniqueness will certainly stand out amongst the 60+ cars entered for this great event. We were really impressed with the standard of all the designs sent in – both from adults and children alike, and would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to enter the competition – you really made the judges’ job hard! We will shortly be featuring our top 10 favourites on social media, so please look out for those”

Huge congrats from all of us here at Turn 10 go out to PTG Wildcat, and we can’t wait to see the real life version of his livery tearing up the track during the race!
#395 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:15:39 PM(UTC)
Leagues Rewards July 14 - 21

PORSCHE MACAN and DRIVER GEAR: HOME ON THE RANGE

Drivers who completed a race in Series 4 of Heating Up Leagues events (ended July 14) can collect the Home on the Range suit the next time they enter the Leagues menu. Anyone who completed a race during the season can collect the 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo.

AMC JAVELIN

Complete a race in any of the events this week to earn the AMC Javelin when Series 1 closes on July 21. Anyone who completed a race in this or a later Series of the Rush the Podium season will also earn the 2017 Aston Martin DB11 when the season closes on August 11. The daily period for credit rewards resets at 5pm Pacific.

"Rush the Podium" Season SERIES 1: July 14 - 21
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Early Sport Luxury
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Forza P2
  • Event 03 – Spec Sim – Maserati Ghibli '14
  • Event 04 – Cosmetic – S Class Porsche
    Series Reward: 1971 AMC Javelin-AMX

Edited by user Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:18:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#396 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 8:51:59 AM(UTC)
Did anyone not get their Macan and Home on the Range suit this morning? I did the Series League for 4 weeks but did not get my Rewards when I signed on this morning UK time.
#397 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 3:34:06 PM(UTC)
Yes I got them. I think you need to go into Leagues for the rewards to pop.
 2 users liked this post.
#398 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 11:43:57 AM(UTC)
ForzaRC Wednesday Showdown livestream quests
  • Date: July 18 at Noon and 6pm Pacific
  • Link: https://watch.forzarc.com/
  • Overview: Complete each Quest to earn its reward and Claim the reward before the stream ends, then download it in game. Quests are the same for both streams and can only be won once.

Quest 1 - Watch the stream for 10 minutes
Reward: 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Forza Summer Days Livery

Quest 2 - Retweet your favorite tweet from the Twitter panel
Reward: Carnival (Sambadrome) Driver Gear suit

Quest 3 - Watch the stream for 30 minutes
Reward: 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion

Quest 4 - Participate in a poll
Reward: 2014 Maserati #35 Swiss Team Racing Gran Turismo MC Trofeo

Quest 5 - Stay Tuned to unlock Quest 5
Reward: 2017 Mercedes AMG GT R

Edited by user Wednesday, July 18, 2018 11:44:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#399 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:46:20 PM(UTC)
FM7 Official Photocomp 37
  • Dates: deadline July 25
  • Overview: Share your photo in game with the description listed in the contest thread. The most recent 3 photos with the description will be entered for judging by staff. Selected winners will receive have their photo featured in the Forza Gallery under Turn 10 Picks, PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - PRIZE LIST IN THE RULES

FM7 Official Livery Contest 37
  • Dates: deadline July 25
  • Overview: Design a Race or Fantasy themed car design and share it in game with the description in the contest thread, and also post pictures of the entry in the contest thread. Selected winners will have their winning livery be given priority in the curated designs for that car as Turn 10 Picks. - PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - PRIZE LIST IN THE RULES

Edited by user Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:53:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#400 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:04:17 PM(UTC)
ForzaRC stream Quest Reward

This 1970 Dodge Challenger with "Summer Forza Days" livery is a reward for ForzaRC Wednesday Showdown Quests. The next stream starts at 6pm Pacific.

23 Pages<<1415161718>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error