#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 7:33:01 PM(UTC)
I am Xoulified Sakajiwa, and I am a multidisciplinary artist who has set out to better the world in what ways I can meaningfully. Throughout the duration of my life, I want to do such by creating and distributing knowledge, positivity, and quality entertainment with numerous works and skills I have accumulated over my adolescence; Music, Films, Photography, Vlogs, Becoming Proficient in Combative Arts just to name a select few. Someday, I hope to create many international impacts with work that emphasizes the three values of Happiness, Knowledge, and Prudence. It has become one of the many things I hope to check off of my bucket list of lifelong goals and wishes, as well things to accomplish along my lifelong journey to constantly distribute and pass on good vibes only :)

Now that I have introduced myself, I would like to get a good feel for anyone who is down to make cinematics with me? Collab with me? Heck sponsor and grow as artists or content creators? Anything to be honest in this sense because its 2018 and people with fellow passions need to team up to create even more great things! Forget serious competition. Good vibes only!!!

P.S. for most of next year I will be away for School but during popular holidays and breaks, I can connect and actually play this game lol.

Notification

Icon
Error