#1 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 4:00:58 PM(UTC)
Question one- If I have a 14 day free trial for gamepass, will I only have the game for the 14 days of the trial?
Question B- Will I be able to Preorder FH4 with gamepass?

Edited by user Friday, July 13, 2018 4:10:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 4:10:27 PM(UTC)
Hello,

Yes, the game will only work through game pass, as long as your subscription is active.
There is no need to pre order through Gamepass as the game will automatically become available on launch day.

Cheers!

| GT: ZeroD4RK 30#3892 | Forza Support & Safety Engineer |
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 2:19:53 PM(UTC)
If you buy the gane within your gane pass active days do you still get a discount on the game
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 2:25:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
If you buy the gane within your gane pass active days do you still get a discount on the game

Ok how it normally works is game is release on release day and is added to game pass some where after about 6 weeks to 12week game will go on sale through Game Pass at a 10% discount this may be increased to 20% for a couple of weeks every now and then

So when game is first released to game pass there will be no Discount You can not buy game through Game Pass till game has been released. Having game pass will not give you early release access unless you buy the Ultimate version of the game before the early release date,

Game Pass will only provide access to the BASE Game no additional content will be included with the Game Pass release of the game this will have to be purchased if you want it

Notification

Icon
Error