#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:02:59 AM(UTC)
Hi, all if you are like me you like most types of motorsport and just cars in general and some times go illegal ;) So as we know for the longest time the drift and drag community have been waiting for there special parts to come to Forza. Well thankfully for the drifters out there they are getting some new bits to make drifting better but for drag racing we haven't seen anything in parts wise which is a shame as although it is thought to be a small community of Forza it's not it's up there with drifting and just like drifting in Forza 4 it use to get loads of it's own dedicated servers, The good old days.
I know people might comment on this saying oh this is horizon what a stupid thing to say as it's not meant for drag bluh bluh bluh well to be honest it would be even better in horizon because then you go illegal and #StreetRacing lol. So things like the drag tires to give the grip and wheelie then the wheelie bars so you don't flip would be cool also NOS just because who doesn't love to get high on NOS so although this will not be seen or taken in to consideration by either Turn10 or Playground I thought I'd just like to put it out there make the communities equal . ALSO ADD THE OLD VAUXHALL CORSA B & C!!! Thank you - THEGHOST345111

Edited by user Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:05:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:15:25 AM(UTC)
The story so far is that drag tires are confirmed, and that they're working also on drag suspension which may not be available by the time the game is out but later on. There are multiple drag strips in Horizon 4.
#3 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 7:00:13 AM(UTC)
There’s a features AND a car wishlist pinned at the top of these forums. Right around where you have the option to post a topic. For future reference, use those topics to post your wants and needs.
#4 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 12:35:05 PM(UTC)
There is a new Feature ingame: Drag Tires
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 5:11:24 PM(UTC)
I hope they do give the drag fans their parts that they've wanted for a long time in FH4. On one condition.... Remove the V12TT swap altogether! That'd make things interesting!!

Notification

Icon
Error