#1 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 4:58:51 PM(UTC)
As with many other customers I have to digital version and like so many other complaints it freezes and stops loading. It's been stuck in career mode Race 3 qualifying four days now. We give turn 10 our hard-earned money but they don't give us a complete game yet they want us to Shell out 60 bucks for Forza 7 when they can't even get Forza 6 to work properly
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:34:09 AM(UTC)
Same thing is happening to me, I don't understand the reason for it at all
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 8:59:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NITR0 BANDIT Go to Quoted Post
As with many other customers I have to digital version and like so many other complaints it freezes and stops loading. It's been stuck in career mode Race 3 qualifying four days now. We give turn 10 our hard-earned money but they don't give us a complete game yet they want us to Shell out 60 bucks for Forza 7 when they can't even get Forza 6 to work properly

Works perfectly fine for me and has done since release 2 1/2 years ago
Have you tried hard resetting/ power cycling your console properly yet including pulling out the power cable from the wall

And fm7 works perfectly fine for me on both xbone and pc as well

Edited by user Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:12:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 5:40:00 PM(UTC)
I have similar problem. At first I last year on my old Xbox One S. I raced few races in career then it wouldn't continue next race. It kept sending me back to Xbox home screen. I thought Xbox One S was weak or something. I sold it. Then a year later I got Xbox One X. and downloaded this game again. It does the same thing. It is not my Xbox console causing this. I called xbox they tried help me out and we both agreed its the game. They recommended me to reach the game developer. I came to this site and could not find a way to email or call them. I need help I want to finish my career. This is taking the fun away from me and my money was spent on this game was for nothing.

Notification

Icon
Error