1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 5:18:06 AM(UTC)
There're some things i'm concercned about this game, and those are the d-type may not reach 300 MP due to new coding of this game,, our favorite cars are being cut out and/or include them as DLC, forzathon and the most concerning of all, ONLINE-NEEDED TO ACHIVE 100%.

Let's ask questions each by each.

Forzathon: Do Forzathon Events need XBOX GOLD LIVE? Are these weekly and challenging?

100% Complete: Will we need to be online in order to have 100%? Remember playground and T10, do you expect us to be be "Alway Online"?

Jaguar D-Type: Will it reach 300 MPH with the right tune like in FH3?
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 5:39:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: flotie9839 Go to Quoted Post

Forzathon: Do Forzathon Events need XBOX GOLD LIVE? Are these weekly and challenging?

There are Hourly, Daily, and weekly Challanges. No idea how challanging they will be, my guess is the Hourly ones will be the easiest, with weekly being the most challanging.

Quote:
100% Complete: Will we need to be online in order to have 100%? Remember playground and T10, do you expect us to be be "Alway Online"?

It's been confirmed a thousand times already FH4 is NOT always online. One button in the pause menu or a loss in connection and your back to singleplayer with AI Drivatars just like previous games

Quote:
Jaguar D-Type: Will it reach 300 MPH with the right tune like in FH3?

How many people even care about this? I never even bought the D-type in FH3 because I don't care about having the fastest car, I like to have fun and enjoy driving in Horizon. A 300 MPH D-type doesn't really have a place in how I play the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 2:21:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: flotie9839 Go to Quoted Post
There're some things i'm concercned about this game, and those are the d-type may not reach 300 MP due to new coding of this game,, our favorite cars are being cut out and/or include them as DLC, forzathon and the most concerning of all, ONLINE-NEEDED TO ACHIVE 100%.

not sure how many times you have asked this and also been replied to by Nitro Glitter in your previous posts but if you are doing Online events in Multiplayer against other people you will require Xbox live Gold unless you are on PC

https://forums.forzamoto...ve-gold.aspx#post_936751

https://forums.forzamoto...ve-gold.aspx#post_936750

Edited by user Saturday, July 7, 2018 2:27:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error