23 Pages<<1314151617>>PrevNext
#351 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 3:40:00 PM(UTC)
#Forzathon
  • Dates: June 15 to June 22 (ETA 10am Pacific)
  • Overview: Complete the challenge sequence in any eligible mode to earn the prize as a pop up. See the Forzathon thread for completion tips and troubleshooting. Note that as of June 2018 there are no longer any Xbox Live Achievement Challenges linked to Forzathon events.
Forzathon reward cars can be sold/auctioned.

GOING HOME Challenges:
1/1 Complete a race at Nurburgring GP Circuit in a 1977 Ford Mustang II King Cobra
Reward: 1957 Porsche 356A Speedster

DAY AT THE SPA Challenges:
1/2 Win a Race at Spa-Francorchamps in any Ford
2/2 Complete a race at Circuit de Spa in a GT Racing Reborn division car
Reward: Finish First Driver Gear suit

FINELY HONED Challenges:
1/3 Complete a race at Suzuka in a Japanese car
2/3 Complete a race at Bernese Alps in the Zenvo ST1
3/3 Win a race at Hockenheimring in a German car
Reward: 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S

Scrolling right reveals each successive challenge. Scrolling down the Forzathon menu reveals the next week of rewards:
1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition
Driver Gear: Kiss the Cook
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
previous set

Edited by user Tuesday, June 19, 2018 3:40:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#352 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:01:40 PM(UTC)
Leagues Rewards June 16 - 23

DRIVER GEAR: FIREFIGHTER BLACK
1932 FORD DE LUXE FIVE-WINDOW COUPE

Drivers who completed a race in Series 4 of Pass the Pack Leagues events (ended June 16) can collect the Firefighter Black Driver Gear suit the next time they enter the Leagues menu along with the 1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe for anyone who completed a race during the Pass the Pack season.

1972 MERCEDES-BENZ 300 SEL 6.3

Complete a race in any of the events this week to earn the 1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 when Heating Up Series 1 closes on June 23. Anyone who completed a race in this or a later Series of the Heating Up season will also earn the 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo when the season closes on July 14. The daily period for credit rewards resets at 5pm Pacific.

SERIES 1: June 16 - 23
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Sport Touring
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Hypercar
  • Event 03 – Spec Cosmetic – Ford Fiesta FE
  • Event 04 – Class Ghost – B Class
    Series Reward: 1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3

1 user liked this post.
#353 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:19:38 PM(UTC)
Rivals contest: ForzaRC Pro-Am
  • Date: June 18 through July 31
  • Link: 6-15 WIR | discussion thread | livestream VOD
  • Overview: Navigate to Single Player > Rivals > ForzaRC and set your best time in the Pro-Am event. Gamertags will be grouped alphabetically into teams. "Based on where you end up on the leaderboard – both as an individual driver, as part of a team, and the final position of your Team Leader– will determine the types of rewards available to you."

TEAM 1 – A – C – Captain: G2 Laige
TEAM 2 – D – G – Captain: F4H Venom
TEAM 3 – H – L – Captain: TX3 Wesley
TEAM 4 – M – Q – Captain: TX3 Lightning
TEAM 5 – R – S – Captain: Noble b0x
TEAM 6 – T- Z – Captain: TX3 Hard BR

Rewards
The ForzaRC Pro-Am Bounty Hunter will have up to 16 rewards available to players. Most of these rewards will be revealed during our livestream show, with each ForzaRC driver selecting the rewards they want associated with their teams. You’ll have multiple ways to earn rewards; first up, you’ll get rewards based on how your associated team finishes on the event leaderboard.

Team 1 ForzaRC Team Reward – 2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit Ute Forza Edition
Team 2 ForzaRC Team Reward – 2013 Dodge Dart GT
Team 3 ForzaRC Team Reward – Unnatural Pairings Driver Gear
Team 4 ForzaRC Team Reward – 50,000 Credits
Team 5 ForzaRC Team Reward – 1972 Chevrolet VH Valiant Charger R/T E49
Team 6 ForzaRC Team Reward – 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi Forza Edition

Note that rewards are cumulative. For example, all members of the #1 Team on the leaderboards will win Reward #1, as well as Rewards #2-6.

In addition, we’ll be awarding rewards based on the final finishing positions of each ForzaRC Team Captain:
Team 1 ForzaRC Captain Reward – Motion Capture Driver Gear
Team 2 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2016 W Motors Lykan Hypersport
Team 3 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2016 Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition
Team 4 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2014 Chevrolet Super Sport Forza Edition
Team 5 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
Team 6 ForzaRC Captain Reward– 50,000 Credits

For example, for the #1 ForzaRC driver on the leaderboard, all members of that driver’s team will win Reward #7. As with the team leaderboard placement rewards, these rewards are cumulative, so those same team members would also win Rewards #8-12.

Apart from the team-based and ForzaRC driver placement rewards, we’ll also be sending rewards for your individual placement on the leaderboard:

Top 10 percentile – 25,000 credits
Top 25 percentile – 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series
Top 75 percentile – 2012 Ferrari F12berlinetta

As always, these rewards will be cumulative as well. Finally, everyone who sets a time in this event will win the 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG Forza Edition just for taking part.

Edited by user Saturday, September 1, 2018 12:39:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#354 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:55:01 PM(UTC)
FM7 Official Photocomp 33
  • Dates: deadline June 20
  • Links: Contest thread
  • Overview: Share your photo in game with the description listed in the contest thread. The most recent 3 photos with the description will be entered for judging by staff. Selected winners will receive have their photo featured in the Forza Gallery under Turn 10 Picks, PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - PRIZE LIST IN THE RULES

FM7 Official Livery Contest 33
  • Dates: deadline June 20
  • Overview: Design a Race or Fantasy themed car design and share it in game with the description in the contest thread, and also post pictures of the entry in the contest thread. Selected winners will have their winning livery be given priority in the curated designs for that car as Turn 10 Picks. - PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - PRIZE LIST IN THE RULES

Previous contest winners
#355 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 2:44:33 PM(UTC)
FM7 Official Photocomp 34
  • Dates: deadline June 27
  • Overview: Share your photo in game with the description listed in the contest thread. The most recent 3 photos with the description will be entered for judging by staff. Selected winners will receive have their photo featured in the Forza Gallery under Turn 10 Picks, PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - PRIZE LIST IN THE RULES

FM7 Official Livery Contest 34
  • Dates: deadline June 27
  • Overview: Design a Race or Fantasy themed car design and share it in game with the description in the contest thread, and also post pictures of the entry in the contest thread. Selected winners will have their winning livery be given priority in the curated designs for that car as Turn 10 Picks. - PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - PRIZE LIST IN THE RULES

Previous contest winners
#356 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 9:44:45 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon
  • Dates: June 22 to June 29 (ETA 10am Pacific)
  • Overview: Complete the challenge sequence in any eligible mode to earn the prize as a pop up. See the Forzathon thread for completion tips and troubleshooting. Note that as of June 2018 there are no longer any Xbox Live Achievement Challenges linked to Forzathon events.

ON A STALLION Challenges:
1/1 Win a Race at Mugello in any Ford Mustang
Reward: 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 FE

SLITHERING ALONG Challenges:
1/2 Win a Race in a 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
2/2 Complete a Race at Dubai Mountain Circuit in a FWD car
Reward: Kiss the Cook Driver Gear suit

BULLYING THROUGH Challenges:
1/3 Complete a Race in a 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV
2/3 Win a Race at Suzuka in a Sport Luxury division car
3/3 Complete 2 Races in an A Class car
Reward: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

previous set

1 user liked this post.
#357 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 2:23:25 PM(UTC)
Tomorrow I put my hands on my beast. :D

That Mercedes is kinda misplaced but whatever, glad to finally have the Rote Sau in the game.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#358 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 8:49:34 PM(UTC)
Leagues Rewards June 23 - 30

1972 MERCEDES-BENZ 300 SEL 6.3

Drivers who completed a race in Series 1 of Heating Up Leagues events (ended June 23) can collect the 1972 Mercedes 300 SEL the next time they enter the Leagues menu.

DRIVER GEAR: MODERN PILOT

Complete a race in any of the events this week to earn the Modern Pilot suit when Heating Up Series 2 closes on June 30. Anyone who completed a race in this or a later Series of the Heating Up season will also earn the 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo when the season closes on July 14. The daily period for credit rewards resets at 5pm Pacific.

SERIES 2: June 23 - 30
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Supercar Renaissance
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Classic Street Muscle
  • Event 03 – Spec Sim - Toyota #99 MKIII
  • Event 04 – Drift - Volvo 242 Turbo, Drive = RWD
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Modern Pilot

1 user liked this post.
#359 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 9:53:48 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon
  • Dates: June 29 to July 6 (ETA 10am Pacific)

NEW CAR SMELL Challenges:
1/1 Win 3 Races in a car from 2018
Reward: 2013 Abarth Punto Supersport

KEEP IT TOGETHER Challenges:
1/2 Get a Drift Score of 5,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event at Sonoma Raceway Full Circuit
2/2 Get a Drift Score of 4,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event in the Rain
Reward: 1977 Holden Torana A9X FE

DON'T SKIP IT Challenges:
1/3 Experience the challenges of the Northeast Grand Prix by Winning a Race at Lime Rock
2/3 Complete a Race at Lime Rock in a NASCAR division car
3/3 Complete 3 Laps at Lime Rock Full Circuit Alt in a Sport Touring Icons division car
Reward: 2018 TAMO RACEMO

Edited by user Saturday, June 30, 2018 1:51:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#360 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 12:20:50 PM(UTC)
Gift: Driver Gear

Per the Week in Review "get a look at the new “Statue of Liberty” Driver Gear that we’ll be gifting out to all players this weekend."

1 user liked this post.
#361 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 4:12:04 PM(UTC)
Leagues Rewards June 30 - July 7

DRIVER GEAR: MODERN PILOT

Drivers who completed a race in Series 2 of Heating Up Leagues events (ended June 30) can collect the Modern Pilot suit the next time they enter the Leagues menu.

2016 ROLLS ROYCE DAWN

Complete a race in any of the events this week to earn the Modern Pilot suit when Heating Up Series 3 closes on June 30. Anyone who completed a race in this or a later Series of the Heating Up season will also earn the 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo when the season closes on July 14. The daily period for credit rewards resets at 5pm Pacific.

SERIES 3: June 30 - July 7
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Vintage Sport GT
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Elite Factory Racers
  • Event 03 – Spec Cosmetic – Porsche 911 Turbo '14
  • Event 04 – Class - R Class
    Series Reward: 2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn

Edited by user Saturday, June 30, 2018 4:15:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#362 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 7:57:59 PM(UTC)
John Hindhaugh Challenge Rewards

Rewards for the ForzaRC John Hindhaugh Le Mans Challenge Rivals event (June 6 - July 1) were distributed on July 2:

Beat John Hindhaugh’s final time: Referee Driver Gear
Top 10th percentile on leaderboard: 50,000 credits
Top 25th percentile: 2012 MINI John Cooper Works Forza Edition
Top 75th percentile: 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 Forza Edition
Participation reward: 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe

1 user liked this post.
#363 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 9:05:01 PM(UTC)
This Z4 is incredible. Homologated, it can drop weight all the way to Race, and I couldn't find a single flaw in it. Perhaps the brakes are a little on the weak side but that's it. It does what you want it to, accelerates fast, and can hit speeds in excess of 300 kph.

If I had a favorite car in the game, it's now the second favorite. The E85 has taken top spot for me!
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#364 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 8:51:46 PM(UTC)
Has anyone received the Fiesta FE? I just noticed I hadn’t driven the June rivals yet. I just drove it of course but I was wondering if I missed the time-setting period for the rival..
#365 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 9:22:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ThanaJ Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone received the Fiesta FE? I just noticed I hadn’t driven the June rivals yet. I just drove it of course but I was wondering if I missed the time-setting period for the rival..

Nope it hasn't been sent yet
Probably would too late to set a time but could always try if the event is still there
#366 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 11:09:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ThanaJ Go to Quoted Post

Nope it hasn't been sent yet
Probably would too late to set a time but could always try if the event is still there

Haven't seen Fiesta either.
#367 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 6:32:45 AM(UTC)
I'm certain I did a lap for the Fiesta last month, just looked and no time appeared to be set, so obviously set another time just now. I do hope I receive it :/
Ryzen 1700x @4.0 GHz
Prime X370-PRO
16GB Corsair 3000 MHz
Samsung 960 EVO M.2
GTX 1080 OC'd
#368 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 11:22:33 AM(UTC)
FM7 Official Photocomp 35
  • Dates: deadline July 11

FM7 Official Livery Contest 35
  • Dates: deadline July 11

Previous contest winners
#369 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 11:16:47 AM(UTC)
#Forzathon July 6-13

Rewards:
  • 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
  • 1993 Ford SVT Cobra R FE
  • Happy Trails Driver Gear

#370 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 4:21:11 PM(UTC)
Leagues Rewards July 7 - 14

2016 ROLLS ROYCE DAWN

Drivers who completed a race in Series 3 of Heating Up Leagues events (ended July 7) can collect the Rolls Royce Dawn the next time they enter the Leagues menu.

DRIVER GEAR: HOME ON THE RANGE

Complete a race in any of the events this week to earn the Home on the Range suit when Heating Up Series 4 closes on Junly 14. Anyone who completed a race in this or a previous Series of the Heating Up season will also earn the 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo when the season closes on July 14. The daily period for credit rewards resets at 5pm Pacific.

SERIES 4: July 7 - 14
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Formula 70s
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Hot Rod Revival
  • Event 03 – Spec Ghost – Bugatti Veyron
  • Event 04 – Drift Ghost – Drive = AWD
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Home on the Range

2 users liked this post.
#371 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2018 8:32:53 PM(UTC)
ForzaRC Rivals
  • Deadline: July 10 at 5pm Pacific (midnight UTC)
  • Link: www.forzarc.com
  • Prize: 2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat participation reward.

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1016382610962984960

ForzaRC 2018 Series 2 - Qualifier 1
  • Model = Dodge Challenger '70, Rental/Stock Only
  • Restrictions = No Line/STM/TCS/FA, Braking: ABS On or ABS Off, Steering: Normal or Sim
  • Track = Road Atlanta Day

This event opened at 5pm Pacific July 8 and will close at 5pm Pacific July 10 (Monday & Tuesday UTC) with the global leaderboard used for seeding regional Saturday Ghost races. This event is under Single Player > Rivals > ForzaRC menu.

"Must be registered to compete for ForzaRC. All participants will earn in-game reward(s)." TBA

Edited by user Monday, July 9, 2018 11:06:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#372 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 2:15:55 AM(UTC)

This event opened at 5pm Pacific July 8 and will close at 5pm Pacific July 10 (Monday & Tuesday UTC)

Thank you, I usually miss these 2 day only events.

I’ve not seen a 4 door Hellcat before, my Challenger only has 2 doors ;) You would have thought all the folks at Turn 10 would know something about cars.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 10, 2018 2:22:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#373 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:24:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HolyHalfDead Go to Quoted Post

This event opened at 5pm Pacific July 8 and will close at 5pm Pacific July 10 (Monday & Tuesday UTC)

I’ve not seen a 4 door Hellcat before, my Challenger only has 2 doors ;) You would have thought all the folks at Turn 10 would know something about cars.

LOL!

It only just clicked when you said that, I mean.... How could they have done that hahahaha
Ryzen 1700x @4.0 GHz
Prime X370-PRO
16GB Corsair 3000 MHz
Samsung 960 EVO M.2
GTX 1080 OC'd
#374 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:39:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Im2Mad4You Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HolyHalfDead Go to Quoted Post

LOL!

It only just clicked when you said that, I mean.... How could they have done that hahahaha

They made a Hellcat Charger as well, it's probably just a typo. Not sure which one is the participation award though.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#375 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:36:43 AM(UTC)
I remember the errors in other ForzaRC promotional material. Does Gfinity handle more than just the streaming?
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
23 Pages<<1314151617>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error