#1 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 5:59:10 PM(UTC)
So lately times have been tough and I haven't been doing too well financially either, but of course, Forza Horizon 4 is just around the corner. As most new games it's around $80 which I just can't afford. FH3 was an amazing game for me that I loved and finished to 100% completion and I was just wondering if anybody can help me out lmao. If not thanks for your time! xoxo love you guys
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 6:51:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AutoManDaBest Go to Quoted Post
So lately times have been tough and I haven't been doing too well financially either, but of course, Forza Horizon 4 is just around the corner. As most new games it's around $80 which I just can't afford. FH3 was an amazing game for me that I loved and finished to 100% completion and I was just wondering if anybody can help me out lmao. If not thanks for your time! xoxo love you guys

Microsoft Rewards are your friend. Sign up, keep looking for things on Bing and you'll be able to either get some free money or some free months on Game Pass and then can play the game. I'm hoping to save some money towards the Ultimate Edition. Best of luck to you.
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 7:08:16 PM(UTC)
Microsoft rewards works. I had about 15k transferred from the now defunked Xbox rewards in to my Microsoft rewards. After about two weeks of Microsoft rewards, plus those Xbox points, I cashed in 24k points for a year of live. I've set my next goal as 100.00 gift card. Should take about 9 months.
#4 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 10:44:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Microsoft rewards works. I had about 15k transferred from the now defunked Xbox rewards in to my Microsoft rewards. After about two weeks of Microsoft rewards, plus those Xbox points, I cashed in 24k points for a year of live. I've set my next goal as 100.00 gift card. Should take about 9 months.

It dosen't work for me, even when my location is US. It just says "Oops! This is not yet supported in your market."

God i hate Microsoft for it's nation exclusivity.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 3:09:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: flotie9839 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

It dosen't work for me, even when my location is US. It just says "Oops! This is not yet supported in your market."

God i hate Microsoft for it's nation exclusivity.
You might try "hating" the laws or the country instead. That is probably why it's not available where you are vs Microsoft just saying screw you.

#6 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 3:43:19 AM(UTC)
The best thing for you would be wait for a sale. Black Friday is the best way to go. I almost never buy games for launch. FM7 was one fo the VERY rare exceptions. Last year on Black Friday I bought:

Assassins Creed Origins - $35
Project Cars 2 - $25
Dying Light Enhanced - $20
Ghost Recon Wildlands - $20
Final Fantasy XV - $15
Skyrim (to have it on XB1 as well as the other platforms I already owned it) - $15

All copies physical disc copies. Consider that Origins and PC2 had just come out within a month of Black Friday and Wildlands was about 6 months old. There will be so much competition this fall with Red Dead 2, Fallout 76, AC Odyssey and others that you will find a deal on FH4.

-k
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 7:02:19 AM(UTC)
FM7 was 30 bucks last black Friday at Wally world
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 8:47:41 AM(UTC)
TL:DNR this thread: Just get the game when the price comes down. It will. They all do.

-k
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 10:18:07 AM(UTC)
Please dont use the forums to solicit goods or services.

Thanks

Notification

Icon
Error