2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 2:16:42 AM(UTC)

Is online adventure returning? If so, how many cars can participate? Many thanks, looks awesome.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:22:58 AM(UTC)
From what I gathered, it's an always online type of thing, groups of twelve cars and continues events to do.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 7:03:54 PM(UTC)
TC9700Gaming interview with Brian Ekberg at E3:

"We don't have Battle Royale mode but if you've played Horizon in the past, you know we have those playground games: we've got King, we've got Infected, we've got Flag Rush and that kind of thing. For Horizon 4 we've got a new system where... it's 6 v. 6 and you're going to be able to play those kinds of games in this mode, and there are going to be leaderboards. So like Leagues for the playground games. So it's not battle royale, but you're going to be able to compete in teams."

https://youtu.be/jffX476DaRs?t=1762

Edited by user Wednesday, June 20, 2018 3:35:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 12:22:34 AM(UTC)
I take back my previous #1 complaint about fh3. My actual #1 complaint about fh3 is the online experience. DONT MAKE WHOEVER WINS BASED OFF OF XP BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTS TO DRIFT AROUND. MAKE DRIFT COMPS FOR THAT. RACING IS RACING. #1 MEANS #1. NOT I PLACED LAST BUT DID IT IN "STYLE SO I WIN. That is the sole reason I rarely play online in fh3. Only to get forzathon cars.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 9:16:28 AM(UTC)
It is confirmed that playground games will return in some form. However it looks like there will now only one event per location in which you will most likely be able to change the size of the area:

Nothing is 100% confirmed here, but this is the way how I see it
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 3:32:21 PM(UTC)
What's everyones opinions on Leagues being in the game?
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:23:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stoned2daBone88 Go to Quoted Post
What's everyones opinions on Leagues being in the game?

It didnt happen quick enough! I play way more FH than FM and leagues will ensure i'll play it alot longer than 1500 hours I did in FH3.

This is my first time playing leagues in FM7. Once you hit the ceiling of pinnacle lobby there's nothing left to accomplish. Now i'm bored
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 5 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 8:56:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LOSTVENGENCE96 Go to Quoted Post
I take back my previous #1 complaint about fh3. My actual #1 complaint about fh3 is the online experience. DONT MAKE WHOEVER WINS BASED OFF OF XP BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTS TO DRIFT AROUND. MAKE DRIFT COMPS FOR THAT. RACING IS RACING. #1 MEANS #1. NOT I PLACED LAST BUT DID IT IN "STYLE SO I WIN. That is the sole reason I rarely play online in fh3. Only to get forzathon cars.

No need for the all caps. XP championship between online events is no longer a thing.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 5:07:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LOSTVENGENCE96 Go to Quoted Post

No need for the all caps. XP championship between online events is no longer a thing.

Holy Bat Droppings It happened another squeaky wheels win So I may actually place in a on line adventure where I place I will be well🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😂😂😂😂😂 I have no words except EPIC MOVE
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 2:26:27 PM(UTC)
The developers showed the Team Adventure feature in the July 31 livestream:

https://youtu.be/-48iz6RTly8?t=1446

- Event score is based only on finish position, not style or clean
- Every team member's position matters in a race for points
- Team Adventure is based on best-of-five events
- Free Roam Rush to destination doesn't have any checkpoints
- Rewind works in Free Roam Rush (you go back as others continue racing)
- Survival is a mix of Free Roam Rush and playground mode: one team is a zombie team trying to tag/infect the other team members against a timer, while allies can tag/heal infected team members. The teams then swap.
#11 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 10:48:10 AM(UTC)
I think we may see the end of location selection alongside the class. I believe this time it will be purely class selection.

With the new rush between races shown in spring livestream they went from Mortimer gardens to the quarry in one adventure. Also areas are not so clearly designated as before.

It might provide less predictibiltity and more varied online play if this is the case.
E30
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:54:57 AM(UTC)
This is very disappointing having every single online event being separated into 2 big teams why not like previous horizon onlines with a mix of both? I think they're trying to make it too noob friendly and letting everyone get a trophy just by being on a good team. I think this is a bad design for the online and will make me lose interest in actually caring to play online as my efforts will only be held back by how good my random teammates are. How do you guys feel about this change?
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 10:23:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Moda Go to Quoted Post
This is very disappointing having every single online event being separated into 2 big teams why not like previous horizon onlines with a mix of both? I think they're trying to make it too noob friendly and letting everyone get a trophy just by being on a good team. I think this is a bad design for the online and will make me lose interest in actually caring to play online as my efforts will only be held back by how good my random teammates are. How do you guys feel about this change?

I think its a mixed bag, its definitely aimed towards being more inclusive towards the casual crowd and thats not a bad thing. My real problem is from what I've seen is constantly being forced into party games and off-roading. The majority of the car roster is street cars/sports cars/super cars so where is the competitive mode for those of us who want to focus on racing? As of now it seems I will just have to host my own events in free play.
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 12:27:24 PM(UTC)
All i want to know is, is it that stupid xp system again that grants drifters and the likes to stay in last place every race but come top overall ?

Or is it (how it should of been) a points system 10 - 1st, 9 - 2nd and so on ?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Monday, September 24, 2018 12:48:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 12:41:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xII ImpuLse IIx Go to Quoted Post
All i want to know is, is it that stupid xp system again that grants drifters and the likes to stay in last place every race but come top overall ?

Or is it (how it should of been) a points system 10 - 1st, 9 - 2nd and so on ?

I absolutely hated that!!! I can drift and race all the same, still finish top 2 or 3 while racking up points
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#16 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 12:43:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
XP championship between online events is no longer a thing.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The developers showed the Team Adventure feature in the July 31 livestream:

https://youtu.be/-48iz6RTly8?t=1446

- Every team member's position matters in a race for points

Edited by user Monday, September 24, 2018 12:52:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 12:44:29 PM(UTC)
Scroll up,

#18 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 1:20:18 PM(UTC)
Well that saves me a job of smashing drifters to force them to quit a race then lmfao
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 1:44:19 PM(UTC)
Is it true that there will be just team racing and no all against each other??? And are there still street races?
#20 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 4:30:40 PM(UTC)
Where is Online Adventure with 16 players?
#21 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 4:33:34 PM(UTC)
Hello,

Just wondering where I can find Online adventure in the Menu?

Thank you,

D

-forza horizon 4 ultimate owner.
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:12:39 AM(UTC)
How do you get in ranked online adventure races?
Ive been trying to get into these and its very unclear on what you have to do to get into them?
I think I've got to the point where I can select them but then the search just says searching and never brings a game up.

Can anybody help? Has anyone else got into em?

Paul

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2018 9:04:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:51:08 AM(UTC)
You play the unranked ones until your status for them goes to level 3. Then they unlock the ranked ones.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:21:27 AM(UTC)
Ive had issues with ranked play aswell, Spent 2 hours searching unable to start one due to 12 not people accepting
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:50:01 AM(UTC)
Cheers for the replies. Yeah I’ve passed level 3 to unlock it but can’t get a game because it just infinitely searches. Hopefully just a server issue that gets sorted soon then.

Cheers

Paul.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error