18 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#126 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 3:42:39 PM(UTC)
Good news from Amazon. I re pre-ordered after the prime discount was offered on the UE edition, the arrival date was still October 2. Just got the following from Amazon

'We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on June 20, 2018. The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

"Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition - Xbox One"
Previous estimated arrival date: October 02, 2018
New estimated arrival date: September 28, 2018
 1 user liked this post.
#127 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 7:19:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

You're conveniently missing out a big difference there. You can buy the VIP Pack at any time, and no matter which version of the game you get, you can still buy it.

It is selfish to expect to get content that only a specific group of people can get and have it kept that way. Especially when you're demanding that it should always be kept that way.

OK then, let's just award everyone that competed in the 2016 Olympics a gold medal now. We know not everyone earned a gold medal, but it would be selfish of the athletes that did earn one to expect that to be exclusive forever.... It's the Olympic Games, so medals are "in game content" technically speaking....
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
 2 users liked this post.
#128 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 12:08:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dog8MyGamertag Go to Quoted Post

You're conveniently missing out a big difference there. You can buy the VIP Pack at any time, and no matter which version of the game you get, you can still buy it.

It is selfish to expect to get content that only a specific group of people can get and have it kept that way. Especially when you're demanding that it should always be kept that way.

OK then, let's just award everyone that competed in the 2016 Olympics a gold medal now. We know not everyone earned a gold medal, but it would be selfish of the athletes that did earn one to expect that to be exclusive forever.... It's the Olympic Games, so medals are "in game content" technically speaking....

What an absolutely ridiculous comparison, one's a major sporting event, and one's ingame content. Get real.

How about this then, if you really want to go down the Olympics comparison route, we make a competition where only three people get the pack, in some manner where you wouldn't get it, would be great to see how you'd react to that.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 27, 2018 10:01:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#129 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 12:40:15 PM(UTC)
So Amazon Prime nets me $20 off a physical copy of ultimate but full price for digital? That doesn’t make much sense...
#130 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:39:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SkittishSauce57 Go to Quoted Post
So Amazon Prime nets me $20 off a physical copy of ultimate but full price for digital? That doesn’t make much sense...

And that is how it has worked here for at least 10 years
Digital price for a regular version of the game is $99.95
Buying physical is usually $79 and sometimes $59 or $69
And people wonder why digital gets offered an incentive to buy
 1 user liked this post.
#131 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:40:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SkittishSauce57 Go to Quoted Post

They don't give any discounts for digital I don't think. Frankly im surprised they even included the ultimate. Makes the ultimate version look like a steal if you can get it.
#132 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 12:13:01 PM(UTC)
Hey everybody, i would like to pre-order FH4 but i’ve never pre-ordered any game before so i have some questions.
How long does it take to be delivered? Since i’m living in south africa i don’t know how much time it takes.
Should i pre-order from my local game store or from microsoft? Do i have to pay for anything else other than the game?
Thanks
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#133 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 5:18:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Amr Abubakr Go to Quoted Post
Hey everybody, i would like to pre-order FH4 but i’ve never pre-ordered any game before so i have some questions.
How long does it take to be delivered? Since i’m living in south africa i don’t know how much time it takes.
Should i pre-order from my local game store or from microsoft? Do i have to pay for anything else other than the game?
Thanks

Ok then Order Digital from Microsoft as for the following

1.. You don't pay for the game till about 2 weeks before release

2.. You can normally download the game about 2 weeks prior to game going active

3.. It can not get lost in the Mail

4.. No need to sweat on it arriving on time or some low life stealing it out of your mail box.

5.. You can not damage or loose a digital copy of the game as it is attached to your Microsoft account.

6... No hidden cost like postage or handling what you see in the store front is the total price

7... When you buy through Microsoft the digital game is automatically added to your Game library no lost Emails to deal with.

8.. If you buy through Microsoft no Digital Key that can be stolen or hijacked before you get it.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 4, 2018 3:15:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#134 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 4:36:02 PM(UTC)
hello to all I would like to know about certain site if we pre-order the game at home we had the vehicle offered at the beginning of the game as micormania a french site that offers a martin aston db11 and a t-shirt horizon I would like to know the different site that offer vehicles in the game thank you.
#135 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 10:56:41 PM(UTC)
@bugatiss6 See the first post in this thread for a list of retailers and bonuses.
#136 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 11:27:55 PM(UTC)
Hi,

I see just Preorder Bonus for Amazon US and nearly all US Stores.

Will there be any bonus for German stores?

For example the german Microsoft online store.
#137 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 11:37:08 PM(UTC)
I'll add the other country retailer links if others can provide them. The pre-order announcement wasn't specific so the community will have to watch for bonus opportunities.
#138 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 12:09:45 PM(UTC)
What on earth is the deal with the Formula Drift pack then? Every time something official is mentioned about it, it's conflicting with previous information.

Quote:
Justin Pawlak’s Rousch Mustang and Josh Robinson’s Drift Ute were a great tease into that seven-car pack that can only be acquired if you digitally pre-order Forza Horizon 4

https://www.forzamotorsp...et/en-us/news/wir_7_6_18

Quote:
Players who pre-order the physical edition of the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition will also receive the Formula Drift Car Pack.

https://www.forzamotorsp...en-us/news/fh4_preorders

Which is it then? Why the conflicting information?
 1 user liked this post.
#139 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 12:24:05 PM(UTC)
The WIR is referring to the FM7 pack, as explained by NitroGlitter: https://forums.forzamoto...for-FM7.aspx#post_936259
The Pre-order announcement is referring to the FH4 pack.
#140 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 12:35:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The WIR is referring to the FM7 pack, as explained by NitroGlitter: https://forums.forzamoto...for-FM7.aspx#post_936259
The Pre-order announcement is referring to the FH4 pack.

Thanks Max, that information should really be clarified in the news article then.

However, looking at the tweet, there's nothing there that says that the only way to ever get it in FM7 is by pre-ordering digitally (unless I'm being incredibly blind?). Christ, It would be nice if someone from T10/Playground could come out and properly outline the ways and means of getting the packs in each game rather than the secretive nonsense going on.
 3 users liked this post.
#141 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 2:46:15 PM(UTC)
Hey guys,

Formula Drift Car Pack availability list.

Standard Edition Digital - YES for FH4 and FM7
Standard Edition Physical - NO for either

Deluxe Edition Digital ONLY - YES for FH4 and FM7
There is NO Deluxe Physical Edition of FH4

Ultimate Edition Digital - YES for FH4 and FM7
Ultimate Edition Physical - FH4 ONLY

:D

Edited by user Friday, July 6, 2018 2:46:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |
#142 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 3:52:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys,

Is that 100% confirmed information? Cause neither GAME or Amazon UK state that the pack is included with Ultimate Edition physical preorder. I think they just copy and paste generic description and the code is still included inside the box. Just want to make 100% sure, thats all. Thanks
#143 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 5:21:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Luk4shO Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys,

Is that 100% confirmed information? Cause neither GAME or Amazon UK state that the pack is included with Ultimate Edition physical preorder. I think they just copy and paste generic description and the code is still included inside the box. Just want to make 100% sure, thats all. Thanks

Nitro Glitter is a T10 employee, so I would take that as 100% confirmed.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#144 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 5:40:34 PM(UTC)
Hey guys,

Any chance we can get an official answer on if the FM7 drift car pack will be available for stand alone purchase?
#145 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 5:58:40 PM(UTC)
https://twitter.com/NitroGlitter/status/1015373199427584000
Quote:
Stay tuned for more information on that one.
#146 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 8:49:35 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the info Nitro, hopefully it's available without the need for a pre-order, for both games.
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 12:28:16 PM(UTC)
I have bad feeling about the car pack standalone for 7... seems like a simple yes or no question. Probably gonna be a have to wait a long time like the hoon pack or not at all. Hope im wrong, but it feels like one of those pre order incentives for the long run and they don't want to say until it has to be said.
#148 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 3:42:41 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the info Nitro, hopefully it's available without the need for a pre-order, for both games.

If I had to guess it would be a timed exclusive to the pre-orders in the same way the Hoonigan pack was for Forza 7.

-k

1 user liked this post.
#149 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 1:59:54 AM(UTC)
Hey guys,

Donc on nous faire croire que chez T10 on a compris pour le pack Hoonigan qui n'était pas disponible pour FM7 ni FH3 pour la précommande de l'édition Ultimate physique mais en fait ce n’est pas le cas puisque ça recommence pour le pack Formula Drift pour FM7 auquel je n'aurais pas le droit, ayant précommandé l'édition Ultimate physique... Pourquoi avantager plus encore ceux qui précommandent l'édition digitale (même ceux qui précommandent l'edition standard... c'est tout de même honteux).
// So we are made to believe that at T10 we understood for the Hoonigan pack that was not available for FM7 or FH3 for the pre-order of the Ultimate physical edition but in fact it is not the case since it starts again for the pack Formula Drift for FM7, to which I would not have the right, having pre-ordered the physical Ultimate edition ... Why even more benefit those who pre-order the digital edition (even those who pre-order the standard edition ... it is all the same shameful).

User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#150 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 2:52:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nicothib1 Go to Quoted Post
... Why even more benefit those who pre-order the digital edition (even those who pre-order the standard edition ... it is all the same shameful).

Why not we save the company a money if we order digital, money they can put back into game development, if you want the pack just order or change your order to Digital No one is making you buy the Disk, I have bought Digital only games for years now, of the 300 plus games I have only 10 or so are not Digital and all of them are for the 360.

I can not loose my games or damage a disk I don't have, even if some one steals my Xbox all I do is delete that Xbox from my account and get a new one and guess what All my games are there ready to be downloaded nothing lost but a CONSOL and Download time Where if I had all my games Disk and they got nicked $15,000 to replace all of my games

Edited by user Monday, July 9, 2018 5:52:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

18 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error