#1 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 7:18:39 AM(UTC)
Just wanted to say thank you to Turn 10 for adding telemetry output that has allowed Simxperience to add support for Forza 7. I now can use my Accuforce wheel and Simvibe software with transducers to get the best out of Forza. I have been playing Forza since Forza 1 released on May 3, 2005 and the game has never been better. Coupled with triple screen support, the game has reached new levels for authenticity and just downright fun.

Now, how about VR and multi-screen rendering? :)

Anyway, here is the set up I am rocking for anyone that is curious, including specs and pictures:

Gaming PC - Intel Core i5 8600k, Sound Blaster Z Sound Card and EVGA Nvidia GTX 1080ti GPU
Obutto Ozone Cockpit
Triple 27 inch Dell S2716 DG 1440p Gsync 144hz 1ms Monitors
Simxperience Accuforce V1 Direct Drive Wheel with Fanatec Forza Rim and Sam Maxwell Button Box and Magnetic Paddle Shifters
Main Performance PC Simpedals with Load Cell Brake
Fanatec Clubsport V1.5 Shifter in H and Sequential Mode
Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake
Four Buttkicker Gamer 2 transducers and amps
Sennheiser Game One Headset
Simxperience Sim Commander 4 software, which includes support for the Accuforce and Simvibe for my transducers and amps

Edited by user Saturday, June 23, 2018 10:18:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 7:32:39 AM(UTC)
Is this Direct Drive?

Any pics?

What do you think of the experience ?

What setup are you coming from?

What pedals are you using?

Please excuse the onslaught of questions, but I really want to go DD as soon as it becomes readily available.
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 9:00:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BrutusCh33zcake Go to Quoted Post
Is this Direct Drive?

Any pics?

What do you think of the experience ?

What setup are you coming from?

What pedals are you using?

Please excuse the onslaught of questions, but I really want to go DD as soon as it becomes readily available.

I modified my first post to include specs and pictures. I have had the Accuforce for over 1 1/2 years. I previously used a Thrustmaster TX wheel and Fanatec Clubsport V1.5 wheel with Forza 6 on Xbox One. Both are solid wheels, but the Accuforce on PC is on a completely different level of FFB, feel and immersion.

All I can say is that everything is better, the graphics with the triple screens, the feel of the FFB as I make turns, go over the rumble strips, the raw strength, etc. The tactile feel coupled with good sound from my Sennheiser headphones further adds to the immersion. IMO, this is the ultimate Forza set up.

#4 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 10:25:28 AM(UTC)
What do you think of it so far bud ?

Here's my setup! ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2_DcY22erE
SimXperience
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 1:51:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarinSRT Go to Quoted Post

Here's my setup! ;-)

Great video Darin, love it.

I cannot get enough of it, the feel of the wheel is so good. I am using the Game FFB and can feel engine vibration, backend breaking loose, understeer and curbs so much better. The tactile is similarly superb, I can feel when my right rear wheel, for example, goes off the track. I am still tinkering with it but it is already incredible.

Awesome job Simxperience, you guys rock!!!
#6 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 2:15:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lawyer4Ever Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DarinSRT Go to Quoted Post

Here's my setup! ;-)

Great video Darin, love it.

I cannot get enough of it, the feel of the wheel is so good. I am using the Game FFB and can feel engine vibration, backend breaking loose, understeer and curbs so much better. The tactile is similarly superb, I can feel when my right rear wheel, for example, goes off the track. I am still tinkering with it but it is already incredible.

Awesome job Simxperience, you guys rock!!!

Thanks ! Try Steering Foundation Feedback ! Turn off Game FFB and run that with Road Bumps.. Totally transforms it IMO

SimXperience
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:05:37 AM(UTC)
Right now I'm just running the default profile in SC4 with the adjustments to the AF Pro I usually make and It feels great. I just got up and running last night after some pedal setup issues but can't wait to try some other profiles after recording some laps.

Thank you Simxperience for getting this to us.

Notification

Icon
Error