7 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 9:09:30 AM(UTC)
ForzaRC Pro-Am Bounty Hunter livestream/rivals

June 18 at 10am Pacific:
Quote:
We're about to go live with our @ForzaRC Pro-Am! Watch as @F4H_Venom @G2Laige @TX3_Lightning @TX3_HardBR and Series 1 Champion @bbbb0x pick their teams, rewards, and set their first times!

www.mixer.com/forzamotorsport
VOD: https://mixer.com/ForzaMotorsport?vod=39051671

Navigate to Rivals > ForzaRC menu and look for the pro-am event

WIR: www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_6_15_18
Hot off the finals of Series 1 of the Forza Racing Championship 2018 season, we’re celebrating with a brand-new Rivals event, and the fun kicks off on Monday, June 18! For the first time in Forza Motorsport history, we’re bringing ForzaRC drivers into the Bounty Hunter fun in our first-ever ForzaRC Pro-Am. Here’s the ForzaRC drivers that will be competing:

TX3 Hard BR
TX3 Lightning
TX3 Wesley
F4H Venom
G2 Laige
Noble b0x

In the ForzarC Pro-Am you’ll be driving our June Spotlight car, the 1982 Ford #6 Zakspeed Roush Mustang IMSA GT on Road America. The event begins with a special livestream featuring the six participating ForzaRC drivers, where you’ll be able to watch the six drivers set their first times in the game on behalf of their teams.

Wait, did I just say teams?

Yes, in another first, we’re teaming each ForzaRC driver up with members of the Forza community, giving everyone a chance to win a boat-load of in-game rewards in Forza Motorsport 7. Here’s a closer look at how it will work:

Teams
At its heart, this is still a Rivals event and the goal of every player will be to set as fast a time as possible. We’ll have rewards based on where you finish on the leaderboard as an individual driver. Where things get interesting is how we’re scoring the team competition. Each ForzaRC driver will be the captain of one team. The community will be organized into these teams alphabetically, based on their Xbox Live Gamertag, as follows:
TEAM 1 – A – C – Captain: G2 Laige
TEAM 2 – D – G – Captain: FH4 Venom
TEAM 3 – H – L – Captain: TX3 Wesley
TEAM 4 – M – Q – Captain: TX3 Lightning
TEAM 5 – R – S – Captain: bbb0x
TEAM 6 – T- Z – Captain: TX3 Hard BR

During our Monday, June 18 livestream, each of our ForzaRC drivers will pick a Team out of a hat and will subsequently serve as captain of that team. In addition, those drivers will be picking their rewards for each team and setting their first times in the game during the show. Once teams are assigned and initial times are set, things get interesting.

All six teams will be competing with one another and scoring will be based on average lap time per team. Yes, I realize those team times aren’t viewable in game; instead, we’ll be firing off regular team standing updates on the official Forza Motorsport Twitter handle to keep everyone abreast of where they stand.

Based on where you end up on the leaderboard – both as an individual driver, as part of a team, and the final position of your Team Leader– will determine the types of rewards available to you. And there are a lot of rewards.

Rewards
The ForzaRC Pro-Am Bounty Hunter will have up to 16 rewards available to players. Most of these rewards will be revealed during our livestream show, with each ForzaRC driver selecting the rewards they want associated with their teams. You’ll have multiple ways to earn rewards; first up, you’ll get rewards based on how your associated team finishes on the event leaderboard.

Team 1 ForzaRC Team Reward – 2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit Ute Forza Edition
Team 2 ForzaRC Team Reward – 2013 Dodge Dart GT
Team 3 ForzaRC Team Reward – Unnatural Pairings Driver Gear
Team 4 ForzaRC Team Reward – 50,000 Credits
Team 5 ForzaRC Team Reward – 1972 Chrysler VH Valiant Charger R/T E49
Team 6 ForzaRC Team Reward – 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi Forza Edition

Note that rewards are cumulative. For example, all members of the #1 Team on the leaderboards will win Reward #1, as well as Rewards #2-6.

In addition, we’ll be awarding rewards based on the final finishing positions of each ForzaRC Team Captain:
Team 1 ForzaRC Captain Reward – Motion Capture Driver Gear
Team 2 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2016 W Motors Lykan Hypersport
Team 3 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2016 Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition
Team 4 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2014 Chevrolet Super Sport Forza Edition
Team 5 ForzaRC Captain Reward – 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
Team 6 ForzaRC Captain Reward– 50,000 Credits

For example, for the #1 ForzaRC driver on the leaderboard, all members of that driver’s team will win Reward #7. As with the team leaderboard placement rewards, these rewards are cumulative, so those same team members would also win Rewards #8-12.

Apart from the team-based and ForzaRC driver placement rewards, we’ll also be sending rewards for your individual placement on the leaderboard:

Top 10 percentile – 25,000 credits
Top 25 percentile – 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series
Top 75 percentile – 2012 Ferrari F12berlinetta

As always, these rewards will be cumulative as well. Finally, everyone who sets a time in this event will win the 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG Forza Edition just for taking part.

So there you go! Whether you’re looking to dominate the leaderboard as an individual or you want to cheer your ForzaRC team captain on in the hopes of gaining even more cool stuff, the ForzaRC Pro-Am Bounty Hunter event will have something for everyone. If you want to get in on all the fun, make sure you watch the ForzaRC Pro-Am Bounty Hunter livestream on the official Forza Mixer channel starting on Monday, June 18 at 10 a.m. Pacific.

Edited by user Friday, June 22, 2018 7:01:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 9:54:28 AM(UTC)
Gamertag teams ? Really ?

Most random Bounty Hunter ever ... :-(

Edit:

Nevermind ... all prizes* cars are repeats.

*edit: I couldn't care less about 'playing Barbies' ...

gl & hf everyone !

Edited by user Tuesday, June 19, 2018 10:09:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: edit

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#3 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 9:58:42 AM(UTC)
Is this for today only or do we have a deadline?
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 10:07:26 AM(UTC)
Great fun watching the guys setting their times on Mixer. I love the idea of this one!
#5 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 10:16:44 AM(UTC)
So just set a good time and win phat loot from the Forza lottery?
#6 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 10:22:49 AM(UTC)
Hopefully there is a good mix of fast drivers in each team, that way the odds are stacked against people.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 11:08:43 AM(UTC)
To everyone on Team 4, I want to apologize in advance for bringing the team average time down.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 11:36:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Gamertag teams ? Really ?

Most random Bounty Hunter ever ... :-(

should watch the stream they did today. was really fun watching them set their times

#9 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 12:00:37 PM(UTC)
Going to assume the teams with the most club racers wins, don’t know all the racing clubs out here but team 3 has HCR, JSR and LMR if all those clubs still exist anyway.
"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
#10 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 12:12:33 PM(UTC)
OK.

But what's with a Monday livestream? Don't people work/have class?

Edited by user Monday, June 18, 2018 12:14:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 12:39:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
OK.

But what's with a Monday livestream? Don't people work/have class?

same here, i missed the stream because I was still at the shop and the amount of work i had piled up, trying to get caught up
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 1:18:42 PM(UTC)
Today's livestream was just to determine which teams the ForzaRC drivers are captaining, what their prizes will be and to set an initial time in the event. The broadcast should still be available to watch on Twitch or Mixer.

Now that the captains are set, I wonder how many players will attempt to game the system and change their gamer tags at the last minute so they can get max rewards?

Edited by user Monday, June 18, 2018 1:38:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#13 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 1:39:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shaggy SoCal Go to Quoted Post
Today's livestream was just to determine which teams the ForzaRC drivers are captaining, what their prizes will be and to set an initial time in the event. The broadcast should still be available to watch on Twitch or Mixer.

Now that the captains are set, I wonder how many players will change their gamer tags before the event closes in an attempt to game the system and get max rewards?

Gamertag change is first thing I thought of too....
#14 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 1:46:59 PM(UTC)
I watch the show, but didn't pick up on the team captains #
#15 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 1:52:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

Now that the captains are set, I wonder how many players will change their gamer tags before the event closes in an attempt to game the system and get max rewards?

I think it'll come down to how many total players participate and how close the team averages are. A small number of players switching GT's may not have that much of an impact, but if the Team averages are close, and enough players with times below the average try a last minute switch, it could negatively impact the leading team. At the end of the day I don't believe it'll have a huge impact, but the possibility does exist.

#16 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 2:19:03 PM(UTC)
Lol at first glance I thought the bounties were the ForzaRC players and I thought to myself, "there goes any chance of beating this month's bounty." 😂 Interesting concept with the teams.

I also thought about what would happen if your Gamertag started with a number. Then I learned that Xbox Gamertags can't start with a number. I dunno if this is common knowledge or not, but I didn't know that! You learn something new every day. 😛

🇨🇦
 2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 2:25:50 PM(UTC)

I think it'll come down to how many total players participate and how close the team averages are. A small number of players switching GT's may not have that much of an impact, but if the Team averages are close, and enough players with times below the average try a last minute switch, it could negatively impact the leading team. At the end of the day I don't believe it'll have a huge impact, but the possibility does exist.

I can't see it, personally - given that everyone's gamertags are thrown into the pot, I suspect the times will be a quite flat average to begin with. Then you add in the fact that all of the cars on offer have been available before - anyone who is desparate enough to spend ten quid (or whatever it is) to change their GT will almost certainly have been deparate enough to have got the cars at the first time of asking! One or two people may change their tag, but I honestly can't see it making an impact.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 4:57:32 PM(UTC)

The WIR was updated during the show.
It has the full informations now.

https://www.forzamotorsp...t/en-us/news/wir_6_15_18

ManteoMax will update post #1 soon, too.
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#19 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 5:42:32 PM(UTC)

The WIR was updated during the show.
It has the full informations now.

https://www.forzamotorsp...t/en-us/news/wir_6_15_18

ManteoMax will update post #1 soon, too.

Thank you!
TEAM 1 – A – C – Captain: G2 Laige

TEAM 2 – D – G – Captain: FH4 Venom

TEAM 3 – H – L – Captain: TX3 Wesley

TEAM 4 – M – Q – Captain: TX3 Lightning

TEAM 5 – R – S – Captain: bbb0x

TEAM 6 – T- Z – Captain: TX3 Hard BR

#20 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 6:11:12 PM(UTC)

Edit:

Nevermind ... all prizes are repeats.

gl & hf everyone !

I could be wrong but I don't think the Unnatural Pairings Driver Gear has been available before. All the other rewards are repeats though.

Edited by user Monday, June 18, 2018 6:11:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 8:24:16 PM(UTC)
FH4 Venom and bbb0x are not the correct gamertags (not existing gamertag).
Which are the correct gamertags for this two guys?
Thanks in advance

Edited by user Monday, June 18, 2018 9:24:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 8:57:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
FH4 Venom and bbb0x are not the correct gamertag (not existing gamertag).
Which are the correct gamertag for this two guys?
Thanks in advance

F4H Venom I assume, not sure on box though
"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
#23 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 9:00:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DAT trashman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
FH4 Venom and bbb0x are not the correct gamertag (not existing gamertag).
Which are the correct gamertag for this two guys?
Thanks in advance

F4H Venom I assume, not sure on box though

You are correct for Venom. b0x is Noble b0x.

1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 10:04:31 PM(UTC)
I was on a plane back from Seattle during the stream, just got back and updated the first post with direct links to the XBL gamertags. A bit of sleep and I'll update the times and contests lists tomorrow.
#25 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 10:30:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
I was on a plane back from Seattle during the stream, just got back and updated the first post with direct links to the XBL gamertags. A bit of sleep and I'll update the times and contests lists tomorrow.

How to follow the 6 teams leaderbord?
7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error