4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 3:12:07 PM(UTC)
How are the transition between seasons handled? Is it immediate or gradual?

I have heard that each season lasts one week is that correct?

Can you manually override the season?

Can you choose which season a race take place in?

What happens to syncing of seasons and time of day if you play with no internet connection?

Edited by user Monday, June 11, 2018 3:15:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#77 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 4:40:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Yours is always my favorite interview of E3, thanks for keeping us updated!

Same here, kudos for getting the community involved to put our questions forward every year.
 3 users liked this post.
#78 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 7:44:59 PM(UTC)

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, posting the interview will have to be postponed due to a pretty much unavoidable technical issue that came up during the edit. Efforts are being made to try and fix things but honestly speaking it is not looking good right now.

It goes without saying that this is pretty devastating but we are not giving up yet and we're going to try and find a work around. We will post any updates here as they develop.

Deepest apologies to everyone who was expecting the video tonight though I promise that work is continuing.
#79 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:32:26 AM(UTC)
Whelp, I'm super late to check the forum.... Was going to ask if Horizon 1 rally will return. Still excited to see your interview though!
 3 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 2:00:22 PM(UTC)
Here's a quick update as I am literally walking the E3 show floor right now.

I may have found a possible work around but I won't be able to get the video up until tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow night at the latest if this works out. I'll do my best to keep you guys in the loop thank you for your patience!

Edited by user Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:19:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#81 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 9:27:16 AM(UTC)

Good news! The interview is done and it is LIVE right now. Ralph Fulton and the PR team from Xbox were gracious enough to schedule a re-shoot so that we could complete the interview and get it online for everyone.

You can view the interview here: http://www.motorworldhyp...first-impressions-video/

It is going to be a little weird since the first half of the interview is from our first shoot and the second half (with your questions) was re-shot in a different location but we still used the exact same questions from the first shoot so content-wise everything is the same as it would have been.

We hope you enjoy it and we want to THANK YOU for participating and being so patient with us!
#82 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:08:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V562 Go to Quoted Post
We hope you enjoy it and we want to THANK YOU for participating and being so patient with us!

Amazing job and a very informative interview. Keep up the good work!
#83 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:24:10 AM(UTC)
Great job! The customization seems ramped up in this game for sure. Not make folks mad about the driver gear im sure. I loved it and being able to mix and match is gonna be fun, wasn't expecting that.
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 12:53:51 AM(UTC)
Great to see the interview.

More than a little disappointed with Ralph Fulton's answer regarding the auction house. I get that they want to encourage content creators to basically do free work for them and create great paint jobs and tunes for the game, but at the same time there's got to be a better reward system that doesn't reward them at the expense of other players. Right now the devs are basically sanctioning the legendary tuner/painter cartel, and it sounds like there aren't any plans to do anything about this for FH4. Not impressed.

Also, earlier in this thread there was a mention of asking about photography improvements since this question was asked for FH3 which revealed drone mode. Did this question get asked, and if so what was the answer?
 2 users liked this post.
#85 Posted : Sunday, June 17, 2018 1:53:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
Great to see the interview.

More than a little disappointed with Ralph Fulton's answer regarding the auction house. I get that they want to encourage content creators to basically do free work for them and create great paint jobs and tunes for the game, but at the same time there's got to be a better reward system that doesn't reward them at the expense of other players. Right now the devs are basically sanctioning the legendary tuner/painter cartel, and it sounds like there aren't any plans to do anything about this for FH4. Not impressed.

Also, earlier in this thread there was a mention of asking about photography improvements since this question was asked for FH3 which revealed drone mode. Did this question get asked, and if so what was the answer?

I agree with your statement about the auction house. The auction house and legend painter status needs a major overhaul if the scalping practices are to be stopped.

If we're going to get the same auction house system in FH4, I can already see the scalpers importing all their spammy Monster/Rockstar/Matte Black/Red Bull paints from FH3 and cheesing their way to legend painter right from Day One.

Edited by user Sunday, June 17, 2018 1:53:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error