#1 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 5:45:46 AM(UTC)
This has only been mentioned two or three times and from what I've seen, only on Youtube. Today with a new Youtube video upload, I seen for myself. I'm talking sound...

Sound of the atmosphere and animals have now been placed onto the game and from what I've heard so far, it's sounding pretty durn realistic and spot on.

The sound of early spring mornings with a quiet, gentle breeze... hearing the birds tweeting away, to the sound of the autumn breeze with leaves blowing, to winter with the sound of a snow storm and listening to the rain in peace.

I'm sure there's more and they can go pretty in-depth as well.

Not to mention the sound of animals.

Are you excited for this big update to the Horizon life?
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 6:01:05 AM(UTC)
Very. I was disappointed that Horizon 3 didn't exploit the diverse wildlife and sounds of Australia more. It was a missed opportunity. Hopefully that's rectified in Horizon 4. Different animals cycling through different seasons will be really fun and immersive. The sound of birds singing or lambs (making the sound of whatever lambs do) or even grasshoppers at night just add that little layer of deatil that make the game more alive. I do hope we see more animals in general and more people walking around the streets too.
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 8:27:40 AM(UTC)
That's exactly what I heard on the video I seen earlier today. Grasshoppers. Sounded so peaceful.
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 11:22:15 AM(UTC)
Yeah, realistic bird sounds but if they don't fix RB26 sound from Giulia (FM7), it'd be ridiculous.

Notification

Icon
Error