#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 10:58:12 PM(UTC)
Multiplayer Leagues: "Heating Up" Season
June 16 - July 14, 2018

Daily Rewards: The daily period typically resets at 5pm Pacific. Your first race of the day earns a 20,000 CR bonus, and first podium finish of the day earns 50,000 CR. You'll also earn CR for increasing your ranking (the number in the upper right corner of the menu, based on points earned or lost from each race).

Series Rewards: Complete a race in any of the events in a series, then return to the menu after the series has ended (5pm Saturdays) to collect the reward. A pop up notice indicates the car will be delivered directly to your garage (or Driver Gear to your menu). Be sure you have fewer than 900 cars in your garage to collect the new one.

Season Reward: Complete any race during the season (any series) to earn the season reward, available when the season ends.

SERIES 1: June 16 - 23
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Sport Touring
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Hypercar
  • Event 03 – Spec Cosmetic – Ford Fiesta FE
  • Event 04 – Class Ghost – B Class
    Series Reward: 1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3

SERIES 2: June 23 - 30
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Supercar Renaissance
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Classic Street Muscle
  • Event 03 – Spec Sim - Toyota #99 MKIII
  • Event 04 – Drift - Volvo 242 Turbo, Drive = RWD
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Modern Pilot

SERIES 3: June 30 - July 7
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Vintage Sport GT
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Elite Factory Racers
  • Event 03 – Spec Cosmetic – Porsche 911 Turbo '14
  • Event 04 – Class - R Class
    Series Reward: 2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn

SERIES 4: July 7 - 14
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Formula 70s
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Hot Rod Revival
  • Event 03 – Spec Ghost – Bugatti Veyron
  • Event 04 – Drift Ghost – Drive = AWD
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Home on the Range

Season Reward: 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo

Previous season: Pass the Pack May 19 - June 16

Reference for newcomers:

Help menu:

Leagues overview www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_12_1_17
Quote:
Forza Motorsport 7 Leagues are organized along scheduled timelines called Seasons. Each League Season will typically be four weeks in duration and each Season will be comprised of four week-long Series. Series are made up of Events – traditional multiplayer race lobbies – that operate under specific rules and use a variety of vehicles, from specific make and model races, to events based around division or class.

Leagues in Forza 7 will organize players along five skill Bands – from “Grassroots” all the way up to “Pinnacle.” Each Band will contain five Ranks – “5” being the lowest and “1” being the highest Rank within a particular Band. Players can move up (or down) in Rank and earn promotion (or demotion) between Bands by earning League Points in races. Players will always know which Band they are in and their current Rank by consulting the main Leagues screen in the game. Here’s an example:

As you can see, the Leagues home screen gives the player a lot of information. On the left side, you’ll see information on the current Season and Series, as well as the current active Events (note that there can be multiple Events open during a particular Series). You’ll also see information on what rewards you can earn for participating in a Series and for participating in the over-arching Season.

On the right side of the screen is information about you, including your current Band and Rank, the number of League Points you have earned in your current Rank, and the total League Points you need to earn to move to the next Rank. As mentioned earlier, you can move between Ranks and Bands. For instance, a Rank 5 player in Grassroots Band might move through to Rank 1 in the Grassroots Band; with enough points, that player could be promoted to the next Band (where she would start at Rank 5 in the new Band). Also, players can move down in both Rank and Band, depending on their performance in Events. That’s where scoring comes into play.

Scoring
After each League race, you’ll earn League Points that will increase (or decrease) your total League Points score. Scoring is calculated across three different areas: Finish Position, Starting Position, and Opponent Skill. As the names imply, Finish and Starting Position award points based on where you start and where you finish, and are scaled by the number of players that you start a race with. If players drop out mid-race, you’ll be awarded the points based on the number of players who were on the grid at the start. In addition, as a further deterrent to players dropping from races early, players who leave a race early will receive a last place (read: negative) points payout.

With Opponent Skill scoring, points are awarded to the player based on their Trueskill ranking (a behind-the-scenes rating number) as compared to the rest of the lobby. If a player’s rating is lower than average of the lobby, he’ll receive more points for higher race finishes than he would if his rating was at the average or higher than the average of the lobby.

Matchmaking
We heard loud and clear from League players in Forza 6, who complained about the lack of full lobbies in the upper echelon skill tiers. With Forza 7, each of the Bands will include a higher population of players per Band. By breaking players up into multiple Ranks within those Bands, we’re able to allow more people in, but also settle in to the skill level that is right for them. In terms of Matchmaking, players will first be matched to players in a similar Band and Rank, with players from adjacent Ranks sometimes filling in the gaps.

Rewards
As you can see, Leagues in Forza Motorsport 7 are designed to bring great racing to players of all skill levels. What I’m most excited about is the ways we can reward League players. It starts with credit rewards. Every day you log into Leagues and finish an Event, you’ll be awarded with a daily credit gift. You’ll also earn a credit bonus for your first podium finish of the day. If you’re promoted to another Rank, that’s another credit bonus and, should you move between Bands after an event, you’ll get an even bigger credit bonus. In fact, the higher you go up the Bands, the more credits you can earn for promotion.

It’s not just credits. As you can see from the screen above, we’ll be able to gift League players with awesome rewards, including exclusive cars, player badges, and Driver Gear.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 12, 2018 10:58:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 9:18:22 AM(UTC)
Ah finally the Mercedes! 👍🏻

🇨🇦
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:11:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Ah finally the Mercedes! 👍🏻

GOOD! I'm really trying to get all the cars in the garage. Only the F12 left in the Super Rares. I have ALL the rares and with Legendary its all the FE cars left which are all locked. Lykan Hypersport would be nice to have to roam around in
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 4:19:57 PM(UTC)
SERIES 2: June 23 - 30
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Supercar Renaissance
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Classic Street Muscle
  • Event 03 – Spec Sim - Toyota #99 MKIII
  • Event 04 – Drift - Volvo 242 Turbo, Drive = RWD
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Modern Pilot

#5 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 8:40:28 AM(UTC)
No top end to speak of, and heavy weight. But you just can't not love the Rote Sau.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#6 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 6:50:29 AM(UTC)
Not sure if I should post this here BUT has anyone else been experiencing constant crashing/freezing of the game when trying to tune your in an online lobby. It happened at least 10 times to me yesterday, I was ready to throw my controller across the room

#7 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 4:03:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

SERIES 3: June 30 - July 7
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Vintage Sport GT
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Elite Factory Racers
  • Event 03 – Spec Cosmetic – Porsche 911 Turbo '14
  • Event 04 – Class - R Class
    Series Reward: 2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn

Edited by user Saturday, June 30, 2018 4:12:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 9:19:00 AM(UTC)
Is it me or are people brake testing to cause crashes on street tracks? I was playing the sim league last night and, while a couple guys ahead of me were legitimately affected by that stupid bug that delays the start of the race for some people at random, there was a green Lotus who started accelerating then stopped all of a sudden. I rammed him head-on and my race was ruined as a result due to damage.

(if you had a legit problem then well... sorry!)

Nevertheless, had some good races as well and won a couple of them. The most difficult part is avoiding people who don't want to lose of course, but dealing with grievers is an acquired skill. Furthermore, I have come to the conclusion that most people cause ruckus because they're poor at judging distances, so the first corner is always a problem.

The rotation for Elite Factory Racers is pretty bad, because you get Road America short, then the next one is... Road America full. You get Sebring, then the next is... Sebring Club. It puzzles me because there has been an EFR league before (a ghost one) and there were more sensible tracks in it such as Daytona Short.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 1, 2018 9:43:43 PM(UTC)
Dis anyone get the reward for last week? Not had the usual pop up so still waiting on modern pilot gear.
#10 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 7:45:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza69 Go to Quoted Post
Dis anyone get the reward for last week? Not had the usual pop up so still waiting on modern pilot gear.

I got it along with Liberty gear. Not sure why I got the Liberty one but i'll take it

1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 8:00:53 AM(UTC)
The Liberty suit was a gift for everyone, unrelated to Leagues.

If you completed races last week and didn't get this popup, post a message in the Tech Support forum or email forzafb@microsoft.com with your details.

#12 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 4:07:56 PM(UTC)
live now:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
SERIES 4: July 7 - 14
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Formula 70s
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Hot Rod Revival
  • Event 03 – Spec Ghost – Bugatti Veyron
  • Event 04 – Drift Ghost – Drive = AWD
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Home on the Range
#13 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 7:27:00 AM(UTC)
When will the next series be announced?

1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 7:55:36 AM(UTC)
My guess is Tuesday night but I think the May season was revealed on a Thursday, so sometime in the next three days.

Notification

Icon
Error