5 Pages<<345Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#101 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2018 1:57:48 PM(UTC)
Location, location, location. Some people say Dubai, but I think that that would be kind of bland. Yes, the city is cool and there's lots of desert for off-roading, but it would be somewhat lacking for a Forza title.

I agree with the abundance of Japan theories. For one thing, there's a huge car culture in Japan, which could bring a wealth of new customization and race options to the game. Also, it snows in some areas of Japan. It didn't snow in any previous Horizon locations (Blizzard Mountain was an expansion, not the main map), so maybe the developers used BM as a way to test the snow physics for Japan? I also think that Japan would allow for a much bigger map. They said that the FH3 map was roughly double the size of the FH2 map. Assuming that they do the same for FH4, the map would be approximately double that of FH3. Someone did the math and found out that the FH3 map is about 121 square miles (195km). That means that the FH4 map could be around 242 square miles (389 km). Consider too that the Xbox One X was just released, and its hardware can support larger maps and greater render distances, so a larger map could definitely be possible. Japan's landscape is also very unique. There are lots of mountains, big cities and other unique geographical features that could only be portrayed in a larger map.

Of course, this is probably all wrong and FH4 will be in some random place nobody expected.

Edited by user Monday, February 12, 2018 7:02:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" -Steve McQueen
#102 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 8:10:38 AM(UTC)
See all i want is for them to make it to were you can put your own exhaust on your car because.
So that we can change the sound of the car because they make it to were like v8 v10 v12.
You can have it to were you have a v8 v10 or v12 but make it sound a lot better then just having the sound of the engine.
#103 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 11:23:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sam Orifici Go to Quoted Post
Location, location, location. Some people say Dubai, but I think that that would be kind of bland. Yes, the city is cool and there's lots of desert for off-roading, but it would be somewhat lacking for a Forza title.

I agree with the abundance of Japan theories. For one thing, there's a huge car culture in Japan, which could bring a wealth of new customization and race options to the game. Also, it snows in some areas of Japan. It didn't snow in any previous Horizon locations (Blizzard Mountain was an expansion, not the main map), so maybe the developers used BM as a way to test the snow physics for Japan? I also think that Japan would allow for a much bigger map. They said that the FH3 map was roughly double the size of the FH2 map. Assuming that they do the same for FH4, the map would be approximately double that of FH3. Someone did the math and found out that the FH3 map is about 121 square miles (195km). That means that the FH4 map could be around 242 square miles (389 km). Consider too that the Xbox One X was just released, and its hardware can support larger maps and greater render distances, so a larger map could definitely be possible. Japan's landscape is also very unique. There are lots of mountains, big cities and other unique geographical features that could only be portrayed in a larger map.

Of course, this is probably all wrong and FH4 will be in some random place nobody expected.

South Africa would be cool or Brazil
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#104 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2018 10:08:06 PM(UTC)
If they dont include offset spacing, I might cry.
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 7:49:05 AM(UTC)
There are only 65 days left until (presumably) the announcement of Forza Horizon 4 at E3. So I thought I would create this topic to restart the hype train. Personally I am on Team Japan....really hoping the game is set there, but frankly speaking I will probably be satisfied no matter the setting. Love to hear from others who are anxiously awaiting information about the game and maybe a few fun rumors also...
#106 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 12:32:57 PM(UTC)
My Predictions For Forza Horizon 4 Is 60fps On Xbox One Version, DLC From Forza Motorsport 7 In The Game, Expansion Packs, Kia And Volkswagen Cars, And Japan As The Location.
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 2:10:19 PM(UTC)
i think it would be dope if it was in Japan or somewhere in Asia
 1 user liked this post.
#108 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:17:23 AM(UTC)
Fingers crossed for Japan or somewhere in Asia.
A location with a large city area, mountain touge routes and roads.
Also saw someone hoping for long tunnels through the mountains which would be awesome, and a driveable car park/multi storey garage for some Tokyo Drift recreations.

Somewhere in Asia would be an ideal next location since theres each type of terrain.

Edited by user Thursday, April 12, 2018 9:38:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Put studios instead of titles.

1 user liked this post.
#109 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:31:12 PM(UTC)
i know the chances are slim but what if the made a forza horzion global the remade all the games and made a huge global map with all of america and all of australia as well as some others that would be awsome and every car from exstistinse
#110 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 5:40:05 PM(UTC)
FH4 is taking place in Chlie, South America people!
#111 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2018 1:50:23 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM}

Along with the April update for FM7 came some major leaks, where users could find files and thumbnails for cars not yet released to Forza (some old, some new), the majority of which are UK based.
To see said thumbnails, check this out: https://www.gtplanet.net...-thumbnail-leaks.377525/

Based on this, Speculations emerge:

Does this mean that FH4 will be set in the UK?

Could the McLaren Senna be the cover car?

Will there be TX4 taxi AI drivers everywhere?

Will we be able to drive the P50 inside of buildings (like in Top Gear)?

Whatever this turns out to be, I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Edited by user Monday, April 23, 2018 6:04:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" -Steve McQueen
#112 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:15:25 AM(UTC)
I love to put my predictions out there for the upcoming Forza games each year! It's always fun to look back and see what I got right and wrong! Let me know what you think below!
#113 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 12:15:15 AM(UTC)
If it is UK based, the game will be officially dead. UK doesn't have variety of location types like FH3 had. It will end up being very similar to FH2 with the atmosphere and lack of different types of atmosphere locations. In FH2, the entire map felt the same. Everything were the same. UK is practically the same.

The only 3 locations that could pull off another Horizon game with a large variety would be Canada, Asia and Africa. Africa would top them all with the large variety of types of locations it has.
 2 users liked this post.
#114 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 1:19:40 AM(UTC)
My money is definitely on a Asian setting, most likely Japan.

E3 is getting close so not much longer to wait to find out!
#115 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 8:38:44 AM(UTC)
Really it don't matter to me on whether the location is, all i'm hoping for is to be able to drive on the correct side of the road (LEFT) and has actual mountains to drive on because the mountain in fh3 we couldn't drive on and that dissapointed me
[img=https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fm7/photo/b2231708-646f-4452-a9a1-698ed290f3df]Joseinator[/img]
#116 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:15:04 PM(UTC)
I've seen some videos and pics showing Hong Kong. Forza Horizon China could work

#117 Posted : Friday, June 8, 2018 2:35:33 AM(UTC)
To speculate about where 4 will take place? Never!
#118 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2018 4:34:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CloggedImpala95 Go to Quoted Post
To speculate about where 4 will take place? Never!

That will soon be put to rest. Then we can speculate on various other things from the vague trailer and minimal info! lol

#119 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 12:51:04 PM(UTC)
Forza Britain! I guess we get Japan in FH5

#120 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 5:23:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Forza Britain! I guess we get Japan in FH5

FH5 will be Japan and it will be for Xbox One X, PC only.
#121 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 7:03:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DA9DOM Go to Quoted Post

Hopefully with drift suspension!
i7 6700k @ 4.60GHz - GTX 1080 FTW - 16GB DDR4 3200MHz - SSD
#122 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:07:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ponomar Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DA9DOM Go to Quoted Post

Hopefully with drift suspension!

Drift suspension was mentioned. This game is gonna be crazy good. FH3 was a step up from FH2 and this will be no different. PG completes me lol

#123 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 2:59:11 PM(UTC)
Cant wait to play the Ghostbuster Ecto 1 car. Will be a great barn find!
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error