14 Pages123>>Next
Rank: Forza Staff
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 12:10:08 PM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass


(screenshot: June 12)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-car-pass/9mzpp9xxp13l

  • October 2018 - February 2019 (retroactively effective)
  • 42 DLC cars (2 cars per week x21)
  • Included in Deluxe and Ultimate Editions.
  • $29.99 add-on for Standard Edition owners; $26.99 for Game Pass subscribers.
  • Does Not include Formula Drift Car Pack.
  • Does Not include Day One Car Pack.
  • Does Not include cars in Expansion DLC.

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fh4_preorders
Quote:
Get 42 extra cars at one low price! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week over a 21-week period, beginning October 2, 2018. If you start playing the game after this period has begun, all previously released cars included with the Car Pass will be available for your game garage. All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost. The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass is included with Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe and Ultimate Editions.


Xbox Game Pass FAQ: How do Xbox One game and add-on discounts work?
Quote:
... For game add-ons, Xbox Game Pass members receive a 10% discount from the day the add on is released.
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-faq


Thread update: The final pair of Car Pass cars will be released on February 14, 2019. Players who purchase the Car Pass (or eligible game Editions) will be able to collect all cars. You can find the Car Pass Calendar menu in the Autoshow.

FAQ: Will there be a second Car Pass or more DLC cars after February?
  • There is no announced second Car Pass (previous Forza games have only had one Car Pass) and no announced extension. The February 11 livestream responded to this question with the assurance that more cars will be added to the game but was not specific about DLC. The only confirmed DLC (as of mid February) is the second Expansion which will include DLC cars.


42 INCLUDED CARS
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
2018 Aston Martin Vantage
2018 BMW i8 Roadster
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
2018 Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo R
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 DeBerti Design
2017 Ferrari GTC4Lusso
2005 Ferrari FXX
2018 Ford Mustang GT DeBerti Design
1968 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback
1965 Ford Transit
1966 Hillman Imp
2016 Honda Civic Coupe GRC
2005 Honda NSX-R GT
2003 Honda S2000
1974 Honda Civic RS
1991 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Escort Cosworth Group A
1977 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford F-150 'Hoonitruck'
1953 Jaguar C-Type
2017 Koenigsegg Agera RS
2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante
1972 Lamborghini Jarama S
2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit-R Type A
2014 McLaren 650S Spider
1929 Mercedes-Benz Super Sport Kurz Barker Roadster [SSK]
1938 MG TA Midget
2018 Morgan Aero GT
2018 Nissan Sentra NISMO
1963 Opel Kadett A
1965 Peel Trident
2019 Porsche Carrera S
1993 Porsche 968 Turbo S
1985 Porsche #185 959 Prodrive Rally Raid
1959 Porsche 356 A 1600 Super
1970 Triumph TR6 PI
1962 Triumph TR3B
2018 TVR Griffith
2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR
2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
1966 Volkswagen Double Cab Pick-Up

Edited by user Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:07:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 12:26:30 PM(UTC)
2 cars a week - that's new! Sounds like a good idea to me - wonder how they'll manage that for people without the car pass?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 12:46:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
2 cars a week - that's new! Sounds like a good idea to me - wonder how they'll manage that for people without the car pass?


Exactly the same as they do now without the Car Pass I would imagine. If you want the two new cars and don't have the pass .... open up your wallet.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#4 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 12:47:40 PM(UTC)
Seems an interesting way of doing it. Could be good, having a constant stream of content rather than a car pack, then three weeks without any content usually.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#5 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 1:10:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Wildcat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
2 cars a week - that's new! Sounds like a good idea to me - wonder how they'll manage that for people without the car pass?


Exactly the same as they do now without the Car Pass I would imagine. If you want the two new cars and don't have the pass .... open up your wallet.


Aye, but will they be sold in weekly 2-car packs? Or as a 6-car pack, available at the start ot the three weeks? Or at the end of the three weeks?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 3:25:29 PM(UTC)
I really like this idea. As much as i love collecting the cars it was starting to become too many at one time. Now you can focus more on a few cars.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#7 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 8:02:57 PM(UTC)
I love the idea of 2 cars a week.

However, I'm disappointed in seeing that all DLC cars still automatically show up in your garage. I understand that this was adopted to silence the entitled players from whining over having to purchase the content with actual money then having to work for it in the game as well. This "feature" has absolutely ruined the auction house in games past. You can't bid on a car or buy it from the showroom without the DLC, but if you have the DLC, you have minimal desire to buy duplicate copies unless there's a model that you really like. Furthermore, it limits your potential to get rid of cars that you don't intend on keeping.

Had the old model been continued where we would receive 6-7 DLC cars at once, I would have suggested that we could select only 3 for free. If we wanted others later, we could buy them from the showroom or the Auction House with in-game credits. Now that we're receiving them at a rate of 2 a week, perhaps the next game will limit us to only 1 free one out of each set? Yes, I know FM7 allows us to sell cars back to the showroom -- but what if we wanted to offer them to other players (who have purchased the DLC) as a discount via the AH?

Edited by user Saturday, June 16, 2018 6:37:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Someone thought I wanted to be able to give DLC to non-DLC players

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#8 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 9:29:22 PM(UTC)
I also like the idea of 2 new cars per week. I give a bit of time to discover and enjoy the new cars
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:48:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SBusAsCensored Go to Quoted Post
I love the idea of 2 cars a week.

However, I'm disappointed in seeing that all DLC cars still automatically show up in your garage. I understand that this was adopted to silence the entitled players from whining over having to purchase the content with actual money then having to work for it in the game as well. This "feature" has absolutely ruined the auction house in games past. You can't bid on a car or buy it from the showroom without the DLC, but if you have the DLC, you have minimal desire to buy duplicate copies unless there's a model that you really like. Furthermore, it limits your potential to get rid of cars that you don't intend on keeping.

Had the old model been continued where we would receive 6-7 DLC cars at once, I would have suggested that we could select only 3 for free. If we wanted others later, we could buy them from the showroom or the Auction House with in-game credits. Now that we're receiving them at a rate of 2 a week, perhaps the next game will limit us to only 1 free one out of each set? Yes, I know FM7 allows us to sell cars back to the showroom -- but what if we wanted to offer them to other players as a discount via the AH?


You can literally remove the cars from your garage and then "work" to buy them again with credits. It's optional whether you want to keep them as free additions or not. I'm not a fan of them automatically being added to the garage, but you're scraping the barrel to try and use the tired old "wahhh, entitled gamers" idiom.
Rank: Racing Legend
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 9:00:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post



Xbox Game Pass FAQ: How do Xbox One game and add-on discounts work?
Quote:
Xbox Game Pass members can save up to 20% on Xbox One games purchased from the existing catalog, as well as 10% off any Xbox One game add-ons. Discounts are based on the Microsoft Store price and are tiered based on the game’s global launch date. Between 31 and 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive a 10% discount off the Microsoft Store price. After 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive a 20% discount. For game add-ons, Xbox Game Pass members receive a 10% discount from the day the add on is released.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-faq


This only partly answers my question.

What I am still wondering is whether game pass owners can preorder an Ultimate Edition Upgrade so they can also get early access along with the other goodies?


I blame the ants.
Rank: Racing Permit
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 10:22:16 PM(UTC)
Like the 2 cars a week model. I might actually try them all out rather than having loads of cars that I don't ever drive!

Have pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition, can't wait to drive around the UK in a game!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 3:40:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post



Xbox Game Pass FAQ: How do Xbox One game and add-on discounts work?
Quote:
Xbox Game Pass members can save up to 20% on Xbox One games purchased from the existing catalog, as well as 10% off any Xbox One game add-ons. Discounts are based on the Microsoft Store price and are tiered based on the game’s global launch date. Between 31 and 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive a 10% discount off the Microsoft Store price. After 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive a 20% discount. For game add-ons, Xbox Game Pass members receive a 10% discount from the day the add on is released.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-faq


This only partly answers my question.

What I am still wondering is whether game pass owners can preorder an Ultimate Edition Upgrade so they can also get early access along with the other goodies?




I doubt it, since the game won't be listed on Game Pass until Oct. 2.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#13 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 4:52:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post


This only partly answers my question.

What I am still wondering is whether game pass owners can preorder an Ultimate Edition Upgrade so they can also get early access along with the other goodies?




Your having a lend right it is in black and white and states After Release how more plain do you want it.

NO You can not buy on Game Pass till after the game has been released so no early release on game pass I have had Game Pass since it was released but I still forked out For Horizon 4 Ultimate as I want it all ASAP.

Now if you don't care about getting VIP and Car Pack strait away they will be discounted for Game Pass holders for 10% to 20% After 31 to 90 days from a game’s launch date if in the Game Pass Library and this is how it should be.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#14 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 5:36:58 AM(UTC)
How quickly we forget.

I wonder if anyone remembers this quote? "Due to Turn 10 decision making and the moderation here I bid farewell to the franchise."
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 6:55:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kranktus Go to Quoted Post
How quickly we forget.

I wonder if anyone remembers this quote? "Due to Turn 10 decision making and the moderation here I bid farewell to the franchise."


Those they say they are done and are leaving the game, hardly ever do, it's mostly just a cry for attention.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: R-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 8:53:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kranktus Go to Quoted Post
How quickly we forget.

I wonder if anyone remembers this quote? "Due to Turn 10 decision making and the moderation here I bid farewell to the franchise."


Those they say they are done and are leaving the game, hardly ever do, it's mostly just a cry for attention.


You never hear from the ones that really leave because, you know, they actually left and have moved on with their lives. They don’t need to post their autobiography on the forums for vindication.

🇨🇦
Rank: Forza Staff
 3 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 9:10:14 AM(UTC)
Leave it. If anyone wants to come on the forums and ask for clarification on anything related to the game, by all means they should.

How Game Pass affects bundles, editions, and preorder is a fair question because it's not clearly addressed in the Xbox FAQ. But it does seem to be that Game Pass only covers the Standard Edition, you can get a discount for add-ons, but if the Day One Car Pack is only available for UE (preorder or otherwise) and not available on the marketplace, that content and early release will probably not be available to Game Pass owners other than buying the UE outright.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#18 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 2:35:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SBusAsCensored Go to Quoted Post
I love the idea of 2 cars a week.

However, I'm disappointed in seeing that all DLC cars still automatically show up in your garage. I understand that this was adopted to silence the entitled players from whining over having to purchase the content with actual money then having to work for it in the game as well. This "feature" has absolutely ruined the auction house in games past. You can't bid on a car or buy it from the showroom without the DLC, but if you have the DLC, you have minimal desire to buy duplicate copies unless there's a model that you really like. Furthermore, it limits your potential to get rid of cars that you don't intend on keeping.

Had the old model been continued where we would receive 6-7 DLC cars at once, I would have suggested that we could select only 3 for free. If we wanted others later, we could buy them from the showroom or the Auction House with in-game credits. Now that we're receiving them at a rate of 2 a week, perhaps the next game will limit us to only 1 free one out of each set? Yes, I know FM7 allows us to sell cars back to the showroom -- but what if we wanted to offer them to other players as a discount via the AH?


You can literally remove the cars from your garage and then "work" to buy them again with credits. It's optional whether you want to keep them as free additions or not. I'm not a fan of them automatically being added to the garage, but you're scraping the barrel to try and use the tired old "wahhh, entitled gamers" idiom.


You completely missed the boat. Had you not been so focused on the "entitled" comment, you would have seen my point was that with the free handouts, the incentive to use the auction house as a source for new cars is dramatically reduced.

While a few looking for a challenge might take your approach, how many people do you really think are going to delete or sell a free car back to the autoshow just to try earn it back?

Edited by user Friday, June 15, 2018 2:56:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
 5 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 5:24:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kranktus Go to Quoted Post
How quickly we forget.

I wonder if anyone remembers this quote? "Due to Turn 10 decision making and the moderation here I bid farewell to the franchise."


Sorry for only skipping one game (never touched FM7). Obviously not enough for you. But thanks for stalking me on the forums like you did way back when.

Edited by user Friday, June 15, 2018 5:26:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#20 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 5:48:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SBusAsCensored Go to Quoted Post
I love the idea of 2 cars a week.

You can't bid on a car or buy it from the showroom without the DLC, but if you have the DLC, you have minimal desire to buy duplicate copies unless there's a model that you really like. Furthermore, it limits your potential to get rid of cars that you don't intend on keeping.


Originally Posted by: SBusAsCensored Go to Quoted Post

You completely missed the boat. Had you not been so focused on the "entitled" comment, you would have seen my point was that with the free handouts, the incentive to use the auction house as a source for new cars is dramatically reduced.



No Friend you have missed the point and most are to polite to call you on it now I read your post and I got what you were aiming for and it will never happen.

What you want to do is just pure cow paddies you want to be able to buy the cars from the Car Packs and Sell them in the AH to players who DO NOT HAVE THE PACK So using you Methos only one person in the whole gaming community would ever need to buy the Car Pack and then start flogging said cars on the AH to all players who do not have the Car Pack.

Get real I some times think the AH was something that should have been left in the past and never bought back. And people like you looking for ways to cheat the system is why.



Rank: C-Class Racing License
#21 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 6:15:22 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Stop. Back to topic. - MM]

Edited by user Friday, June 15, 2018 7:23:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#22 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 11:54:31 PM(UTC)
Quote:


What I am still wondering is whether game pass owners can get other goodies?




Oh quick before I forget This is for all members who wish to save some money For the past 3 years or so I have been a member of Xbox Rewards Points that was then changed to Microsoft Rewards Points.

Microsoft Points save me over well over $200 a year as it pays for my Xbox Gold and Game Pass with left over points to spend on Microsoft gift cards that are then used to buy games, and hardware like controllers and any other products in the Microsoft Store, Joining takes less that 3 minuets and I spend less than 3 minuets a day adding to my points tally.


I have use Microsoft points to extend my Xbox Gold membership till April 2021 and Game Pass till January 2019 and have redeemed several $50 and $25 gift cards.


If you don't want to shed money out on gold or have a tight budget Microsoft Points is a excellent way get it for Free. Link is bellow


Microsoft Points Click Here


Rank: S-Class Racing License
#23 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 5:55:31 AM(UTC)
Welp this thread got off topic fast... Anyways back on track, this new two cars per week idea is fantastic. Not only is it great for us but think about it, it's great for streamers and YouTubers as well. A constant stream of content will be really nice. Sometimes I felt that having seven cars at once was too overwhelming and I couldn't get a chance to fully tune and test every car. With two cars a week, it gives more incentive to spend time with a specific car and get it tuned or painted. Like I said, the constant stream of content will keep the game fresher for longer. Maybe Playground Games can implement mini content updates every week? Who knows. I just think it's a great idea. It'll also be fun if they tie in the two cars to the season. So maybe in Summer, giving us an open top classic car to cruise around in but in winter, handing us a trophy truck. Lot of possibilities here and I hope this extends into FM8 and beyond.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#24 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 6:01:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alan J T Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SBusAsCensored Go to Quoted Post
I love the idea of 2 cars a week.

You can't bid on a car or buy it from the showroom without the DLC, but if you have the DLC, you have minimal desire to buy duplicate copies unless there's a model that you really like. Furthermore, it limits your potential to get rid of cars that you don't intend on keeping.


Originally Posted by: SBusAsCensored Go to Quoted Post

You completely missed the boat. Had you not been so focused on the "entitled" comment, you would have seen my point was that with the free handouts, the incentive to use the auction house as a source for new cars is dramatically reduced.



No Friend you have missed the point and most are to polite to call you on it now I read your post and I got what you were aiming for and it will never happen.

What you want to do is just pure cow paddies you want to be able to buy the cars from the Car Packs and Sell them in the AH to players who DO NOT HAVE THE PACK So using you Methos only one person in the whole gaming community would ever need to buy the Car Pack and then start flogging said cars on the AH to all players who do not have the Car Pack.

Get real I some times think the AH was something that should have been left in the past and never bought back. And people like you looking for ways to cheat the system is why.


Tell me, how can I miss my own point?? LMAO

>>>>AND NO, I'm not looking to cheat the system<<<<

Before you make another highly inaccurate accusation, please make sure you fully comprehend this scenario:

I've bought all of the DLC, just like many others.
To buy a car in the autoshow is what I'll call the base price.
To sell an unwanted car back to the autoshow is the return price (1/2 the base price)..

I'm a fan of Porsches and GMs.
A week comes up where a Corvette and a 911 are offered.
I take the 911 as a gift and decide to work for the Corvette.
That same week, someone else who bought the DLC (but likes Ferraris and Lamborghinis) isn't interested in either.
He takes the Corvette and auctions it at a price between the return and the base price.
I find it and buy it.
He gets a few more credits than he would have otherwise and I get the second car I wanted at a discount.

--OR maybe the second player is a tuner or a painter, and he puts his spin on it before auctioning the Corvette. He decides to auction it for more than the base price, as he should. It's still a car I don't have and I'm willing to pay extra for his efforts if I like the direction he's taken.

Another week comes up and we get a Ferrari and a Lamborghini -- then the roles are reversed.

Under the current system, no one has much of a desire to search the auction house unless they want duplicates because all DLC buyers already have so many freebies. Meanwhile, all DLC buyers also have a number of cars that (at least in FH3) we can't sell either because everyone has the same gifts.

Basically, all of the DLC gifts have seriously hurt the demand that used to be in the auction house.

So what I'm looking for are
1) to be able to choose a percentage of the DLC cars as gifts instead of having to take all of them
2) a more interesting, useful and active Auction House for everyone as a result of these choices

Edited by user Saturday, June 16, 2018 6:33:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Edited for clarity because reading comprehension is not everyone's strong suit

Rank: R-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 6:45:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SBusAsCensored Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Alan J T Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SBusAsCensored Go to Quoted Post
I love the idea of 2 cars a week.

You can't bid on a car or buy it from the showroom without the DLC, but if you have the DLC, you have minimal desire to buy duplicate copies unless there's a model that you really like. Furthermore, it limits your potential to get rid of cars that you don't intend on keeping.


Originally Posted by: SBusAsCensored Go to Quoted Post

You completely missed the boat. Had you not been so focused on the "entitled" comment, you would have seen my point was that with the free handouts, the incentive to use the auction house as a source for new cars is dramatically reduced.



No Friend you have missed the point and most are to polite to call you on it now I read your post and I got what you were aiming for and it will never happen.

What you want to do is just pure cow paddies you want to be able to buy the cars from the Car Packs and Sell them in the AH to players who DO NOT HAVE THE PACK So using you Methos only one person in the whole gaming community would ever need to buy the Car Pack and then start flogging said cars on the AH to all players who do not have the Car Pack.

Get real I some times think the AH was something that should have been left in the past and never bought back. And people like you looking for ways to cheat the system is why.


Tell me, how can I miss my own point?? LMAO

>>>>AND NO, I'm not looking to cheat the system<<<<

Before you make another highly inaccurate accusation, please make sure you fully comprehend this scenario:

I've bought all of the DLC, just like many others.
To buy a car in the autoshow is what I'll call the base price.
To sell an unwanted car back to the autoshow is the return price (1/2 the base price)..

I'm a fan of Porsches and GMs.
A week comes up where a Corvette and a 911 are offered.
I take the 911 as a gift and decide to work for the Corvette.
That same week, someone else who bought the DLC (but likes Ferraris and Lamborghinis) isn't interested in either.
He takes the Corvette and auctions it at a price between the return and the base price.
I find it and buy it.
He gets a few more credits than he would have otherwise and I get the second car I wanted at a discount.

--OR maybe the second player is a tuner or a painter, and he puts his spin on it before auctioning the Corvette. He decides to auction it for more than the base price, as he should. It's still a car I don't have and I'm willing to pay extra for his efforts if I like the direction he's taken.

Another week comes up and we get a Ferrari and a Lamborghini -- then the roles are reversed.

Under the current system, no one has much of a desire to search the auction house unless they want duplicates because all DLC buyers already have so many freebies. Meanwhile, all DLC buyers also have a number of cars that (at least in FH3) we can't sell either because everyone has the same gifts.

Basically, all of the DLC gifts have seriously hurt the demand that used to be in the auction house.

So what I'm looking for are
1) to be able to choose a percentage of the DLC cars as gifts instead of having to take all of them
2) a more interesting, useful and active Auction House for everyone as a result of these choices


So what you really want is for someone to pay Playground Games for the content, then need to pay you in some manner to be able to use that content? Get real.

"Basically, all of the DLC gifts have seriously hurt the demand that used to be in the auction house."

That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week. The demand for DLC cars in the auction house? LOL. You cannot buy said cars in the auction house without also buying the DLC pack. For goodness sake, if someone wants to play with the content they've already bought without "working" (such a daft thing to say, what happened to games being played for fun rather than to "work") for them, then so be it, let them. There's options in place if you really want to "work" for it, use them. Could it be made better by giving you an option at the start of the game perhaps, "do you want DLC content added from free in-game (yes/no)? Sure. But pack it in demanding that everyone should have to play it your way just because you want to have some sort of control over the Auction House.
14 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error