6 Pages<<456Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#126 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:30:15 AM(UTC)
Here's the Store link for the Roush Mustang.
https://www.microsoft.co...e/productId/9NC4QM8BZGC8

Anybody find new Driver Gear or hidden cars? If you have all car content including the two Pagani liveries, the Free Play total car count has been 776.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#127 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:41:16 AM(UTC)
One extra car - the XR2 FE.

Driver gear:
Forza RC Seattle (Forza Favs)
Modern Pilot (Pop Culture)
Liberty (Pattern General)
Kiss The Cook (Pattern General)
Safe And Sane (Pattern General)

Viva Pinata has changed from Pop Culture to Pattern General, and is now locked again - bug?
Hyundai 2019 never showed up for me after I downloaded it - it is now finally listed, but again is locked. D'oh.

Badges:
Lincoln
MG

Edited by user Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:54:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#128 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 10:13:08 AM(UTC)
Release Notes:

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
June 5, 2018
Today we launched the June update for Forza Motorsport 7. This update features a number of new features, including a large update to the #Forzathon system, the ability to tune and upgrade your car while waiting in a multiplayer lobby or test driving in multiplayer, significantly improved support for multiclass races in multiplayer, a brand-new Data Out feature, new switchable focus features in Photo Mode, and more. For a more detailed look at the features arriving with the June update, read our full announcement.

In addition, we’ve made numerous improvements and bug fixes to the game, including the following:

PC
- Fixed an issue where, when player sets Global Quality to “Recommended” and then changes the Car Model setting to “Ultra”, they would not see the Ultra graphics car models.
- Fixed an issue where players would get inconsistent frame rate performance using a 50 Hz monitor.
- Fixed an issue where some Ultra Spec devices were defaulting to 1920 X 1080/Recommended on first launch of the game.
- Fixed an issue where screen would temporarily letterbox when rewinding.

GENERAL
- Fixed an issue where, after changing Drivatar settings in the pits, cars would re-spawn and drive through the player.
- Fixed an issue where Drivatar cars occasionally park on the side of the road during wet races.
- We’ve made a visual adjustment to the Car Collection screen, designed to inform players that there are additional cars in the their collection to scroll through.
- Fixed an issue where players could unlock Tunes after reclaiming their car from the Auction House.

#FORZATHON
- We’ve moved #Forzathon events in Forza Motorsport 7 into an internally managed system. This new system gives us great control over #Forzathon events and will result in events coming to players with more variety and more frequency.

PHOTO MODE
- Players can now toggle between Tracking and Panning camera options available in Photo Mode. This option will appear in Photo Mode by going into “Effects Mode” (Y button on Xbox One controller). Players will be able to toggle between Tracking Camera and Panning Camera in the Effects menu, which will affect the level and depth of blur in photos. For more this mode, check out our June update announcement.

MULTIPLAYER
- Fixed an issue where players in Multiplayer Test Drive can retain control of car in pits.
- Fixed an issue where players with tuned cars were able to get into multiplayer lobbies that have Force Stock Upgrades and Tuning Set to “Yes.”
- Private multiplayer lobbies can now be password protected to prevent unwanted friends/followers from joining without an explicit invite.
- Removed the ‘Force Stock Tuning and Upgrades’ override settings, and introduced three new options to the per-bucket options for greater control: ‘Allow Upgrades’, ‘Allow Tuning’, and “Ownership’.

SPECTATE
- Fixed an issue where, when viewing Race Telemetry while Spectating a race, Best Lap and Top Speed will stay highlighted blue when changing the viewed car to one that doesn’t hold the record. Also fixed a bug where the Best Lap and Top Speed would stay white when changing from a non-record holder back to the record holder car.
- Fixed an issue where players would experience unexpected car behavior when entering the pits while test driving a car in a multiplayer lobby after spectating in that same lobby.
- Fixed an issue where Map Zoom would not zoom in Race Telemetry screens when spectating events on Rio Mini and Rio Mini Reverse.
- Fixed an issue where Map Zoom would not zoom correctly in Race Telemetry screens on Long Beach West.

CARS
- Fixed an issue with the 2017 Maserati Levante S where a hole would appear between the windshield and the hood when driving in wheel-less cockpit camera view.
- Fixed an issue with the 2008 Subaru WRS STi, where all hood options are marked as “stock” and cost 0 credits. With this fix, all aftermarket hoods for this car are labeled and cost 100 credits each.
- Fixed an issue with the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T where, when viewing the engine in Forzavista, you could not back out of the engine view.
- Fixed an issue where the 2016 Bentley Bentayga would unrealistically bounce during the 3, 2, 1 countdown of a race.
- Fixed an issue with the 1980 Porsche Carrera GTS, where after installing a body kit on the car, a tire width change was not visible.
- Fixed an issue where some Driver Stats were not updating when using a rental car.

TRACKS
- Fixed an issue with Lime Rock, where right-side fencing would pop during the 3, 2, 1 countdown of a race.
- Added split time points for Dubai Mountain Circuit.
- Fixed an issue where players could collide with brick on Charles Bridge, causing vehicle to crash.
- Updates to Nürburgring GP and Rio Full Circuit Reverse/National Circuit Reverse/Coast Loop Reverse to fix OOE (out of environment) issues.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#129 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 11:19:19 AM(UTC)
Strangely, all messages from the messages center have been deleted since the update.

Does it apply to you to ?
#130 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 11:31:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
Strangely, all messages from the messages center have been deleted since the update.

Nope, all of mine are still there.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#131 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 11:44:28 AM(UTC)
Btw that bridge collision still exist. Guy in front of me got owned pretty darn hard innit.
#132 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 1:00:48 PM(UTC)
That Roush Mustang is pretty fun for a race car.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#133 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 1:04:13 PM(UTC)
Has anyone got the May Honda Rivals reward with the new update?

I have not.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#134 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 2:18:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post

All mine are still there. Plus I had a new message telling me how cool I was, yeah, I already knew that...
#135 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 2:26:04 PM(UTC)
Yeah, not interested in new cars at the moment. Finding a workaround after the win10 update brought all this stuttering is more important (I know it's not T10's fault). Also, here's hoping that some changes are made to Free Play so we can chose A.I cars individually. Many cars need their sounds fixed, and also their shifting animations.
PC: i5 8600k OC'd @4.5ghz|Asus Rog Strix z370-E|MSi 1080Ti Gaming X|G.Skill Trident Z 16gb 3000mhz|500gb SSD|1TB HDD|Corsair H100i V2|Corsair Crystal 480x RGB|Dell 165hz Gsync 1440p
 1 user liked this post.
#136 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 2:47:10 PM(UTC)
Headlight issue remains even after all these updates. Unfortunately headlights appear not to work only at tracks where there are no artificial lights like Virgina International Raceway and Silveratone.
#137 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 2:50:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TechnoVamp265 Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone got the May Honda Rivals reward with the new update?

I have not.

It hasnt been sent yet..have they even closed the event yet
Must learn patience
 2 users liked this post.
#138 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 3:48:40 PM(UTC)
for me the best thing about this patch is the split time points on dubai
 1 user liked this post.
#139 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 4:36:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheHuskyGT Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, not interested in new cars at the moment. Finding a workaround after the win10 update brought all this stuttering is more important (I know it's not T10's fault). Also, here's hoping that some changes are made to Free Play so we can chose A.I cars individually. Many cars need their sounds fixed, and also their shifting animations.

What stuttering? I play on PC with latest W10 update with no issues whatsoever. Settings: 4K, 60fps with vsync, everything maxed except MSAA (no need with:) 200% resolution scaling.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 5, 2018 4:36:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PC: i7-8700k @5GHz, 16GB DDR4-3600, RTX 2080 Super Hybrid
Rig: Fanatec DD1, R300/911GT3 wheel, v3 pedals, CS v1.5 shifter; ButtKicker G2
A/V: ROG Strix 49" 32:9 monitor; Trust Tytan 5.1

http://linktr.ee/chojinzo
#140 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:14:17 PM(UTC)
Edit: never mind figured it out

Edited by user Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:20:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 2 users liked this post.
#141 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:16:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post
So newly added cars aren't free anymore? I see the new car, but it wants me to buy it instead of being free?

After you download it exit to the main menu and it will be added to your garage.

🇨🇦
#142 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 7:32:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Release Notes:

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
June 5, 2018
Today we launched the June update for Forza Motorsport 7. This update features a number of new features, including a large update to the #Forzathon system, the ability to tune and upgrade your car while waiting in a multiplayer lobby or test driving in multiplayer, significantly improved support for multiclass races in multiplayer, a brand-new Data Out feature, new switchable focus features in Photo Mode, and more. For a more detailed look at the features arriving with the June update, read our full announcement.

Manteo if you can, could you please pass on word that someone needs to go back and edit the section on the twerkstallion.

We can't 13B swap it in 7, only in Horizon.
(Don't for the life of me know why though....)
 1 user liked this post.
#143 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 10:00:50 PM(UTC)
The new imsa mustang we got fully caps off group 5, which is probably the best class in this game. We have basically all of them although I'd still love to see them add the elusive Chevy dekon Monza to really cap off that class. What a beast that mustang is though, it hangs well with the bluebird and the lancia beta gives it a good run for it's money.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 3:08:40 AM(UTC)
#144 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 11:33:42 PM(UTC)
This game is shaping up to be very nice and fun to play I've got to say. Thanks for the free car you guys and the additional updates.

Please adjust the frequency range for cars so that loud sound and deep bass come out from of the midrange and subwoofer channels respectively. Everything from the helicopter flybys to objects whooshing past the car and rumble strips make loud, bassy effects... but the cars sound tiny and high-pitched.

This is getting just a bit annoying that's all. I played FM6 yesterday and was nearly shocked at how gorgeous the dynamic range on car sound is. Please give this a little thought and attention T10, that's all. I think many of us are willing to live with the inaccurate car sounds for now - but kindly make the game's car sounds loud and bassy, like they are IRL.

I'm having to turn the tire sounds and track sounds down to 50% because the bass is so heavy from track effects and rumble strips. Not much fun as I want to hear the reverb effects and tire screeching sounds properly.
#145 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 12:03:58 AM(UTC)
So did this update include the updated track limits?
#146 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 12:31:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vrruumm Go to Quoted Post
So did this update include the updated track limits?

nope
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 5:35:33 AM(UTC)
The novelty of this pack wore out in FH3 and its introduction here is just boring IMO! What we need are some new track in the game not enhancements to existing functionality that are being labeled as NEW. PLEASE!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error