9 Pages123>>Next
 9 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 2:57:17 PM(UTC)
Edit: info from the July 2 #ForzaMonthly livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sI0sTDOJtc

The July content update and Top Gear Car Pack will be released on July 10, ETA just after 10am Pacific.

Top Gear Car Pack:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dK-p53pgD4
  • 1958 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Veloce
  • 2018 Exomotive Exocet Sport V8 XP-5
  • 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast
  • 2018 KTM #22 True Racing X-Bow GT4
  • 2018 McLaren 720S
  • 1964 Porsche 904 Carrera GTS
  • 2017 Vuhl 055RR

The car pack is included in the Car Pass (and Ultimate Edition). The pack includes Stig's Digital Cousin Driver Gear suit.

July content update for everyone:
  • 2 cars: 1971 Porsche #23 917/20 and 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS featured as part of Porsche Spotlight month.
  • Exclusive cars will now be unlocked to buy with CR (excluding FE models, and the BMW Z4 and MG MGA unicorns).
  • Changes to the economy will provide more CR rewards to help buy the Exclusive cars.
  • Lobby hosts can now Kick players while in the middle of a race.
  • Car selection lag has been fixed.

Originally Posted by: SOY Go to Quoted Post
July 10, 2018
The July update for Forza Motorsport 7 is here! This update includes lots of new features and improvements, including:
• Unlocking 118 previously exclusive locked cars, making them available for purchase for in-game credits.
• Lobby hosts can now remove griefers from a lobby during a race.
• Improved scrolling performance in Car Select screens.
• New Spotlight cars: the 1971 Porsche #23 917/20 and the 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
• The Top Gear Car Pack, which is included for players who own the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass.[/list]

For more on the new features in the July update, read our full announcement.
In addition to these features, we’ve made numerous improvements and fixes across all areas of the game, including the following:

GENERAL
Added “B” button (back) functionality to DLC/Car Delivery pop-up screen.
• Fixed an issue on the DLC/Car Delivery pop-up screen, where moving the right stick down would scroll all screens simultaneously.
• Fixed an issue where the UI map for Prague Short points in the wrong direction.
• Fixed an issue on Windows 10 PC versions of the game, where the “Select” button would gray out when moving the mouse off the hopper you attempt to enter.
• Added title text to the flyout menu that appears when trying to save a replay without keywords.
• Main menu buttons are no longer temporarily grayed out when dismissing the news message pop-up.
• Fixed an issue where players who previously lost save game data on their profile were unable to download tunes they created.
• Fixed an issue where, for PC players in Ultrawide settings, taking a photo with all UI hidden will still show camera settings displayed in the shot.
• Car loading in Car Select screens will begin once the player stops scrolling through the menu, increasing performance.

LIVERY EDITOR
• Fixed an issue where audio would play continuously when moving an element then turning Snap Mode on. 274827

RIVALS
• Fixed an issue where some players could not see event restrictions in Rivals challenges during the pre-race menu lobby.

MULTIPLAYER
• Fixed an issue where players who disconnected in public MP lobbies while waiting in the “Install Parts” flyout would be left alone in the lobby after backing out, instead of sending them to hopper select.
• Fixed an issue where players entering Test Drive in a lobby just as the first car finishes the race will cause the player to disconnect from the session when the next race begins.
• Fixed an issue where players who were disconnected from League races are unable to rejoin the League hoppers and saw a “Failed due to lobby mismatch” error.

TUNING
• Fixed an issue where client never fetches tunes past the 8th item on the list.

CARS
• Steering wheel is no longer visible in the Subaru WRX STI VT15r Rally Car when using wheel-less cockpit view.
• Fixed an issue where tuning sliders and arrows were not grayed out for areas that were not adjustable with your car’s applied upgrades.
• Fixed an issue where some players were seeing four 205/55R16 options when upgrading the front tire width, and two 305/35R16 options when upgrading rear tire width on the 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS.
• Fixed description for body kit upgrades in the 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS.

AUCTION HOUSE
• Fixed an issue where the car information screen in the Auction House was not showing specific bonuses for Forza Edition cars.
• Fixed an issue where selling a tuned Hyundai Veloser N or Veloster Turbo in the Auction House would cause the game to crash.

SPECTATE
• Fixed an issue where, if a player disconnects from the network by pulling their Ethernet cable, the Race Info page and the Ticker would show DNF and no Gamertag.

FORZATHON
• Fixed an issue where the #Forzathon tile would occasionally display “Coming Soon” even when #Forzathon events were live.
• Fixed an issue where, after completing a race and gaining progress on a #Forzathon Challenge, the progress toast appears, then disappears before reappearing and playing the intended animation.

June's #ForzaMonthly livestream (at 48:30) revealed the McLaren 720S. VOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-mbtWKVpn0

https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/1003762728413081600
"Special shout and huge thanks to @MclarenBellevue for the amazing #McLaren #720S display car for today’s Forza Monthly show which is NOW LIVE at https://mixer.com/forzamotorsport . What a beauty @McLarenAuto!"

www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_6_29_18
Quote:
Forza Monthly – July 2!
Earlier this month we introduced the first episode of our new monthly broadcast “Forza Monthly.” On the show, we showed off the new features coming in the June CU, including our Ford spotlight cars, new features, and more. We had so much fun that we’re doing it all again in July. The next episode of “Forza Monthly” will be broadcast on Monday, July 2, starting at 3 p.m. Pacific. In addition to talking about the recently wrapped Forza Racing Championship Series 1 Playoffs, we’ll be playing Forza Horizon 4 and answering viewer questions about Playground’s latest masterpiece, as well as showing off the July update for Forza Motorsport 7. We’ve got some truly special cars coming in July; you already know about the McLaren 720 S, which we announced on our June show. But if you were paying close attention to our Forza Twitter channel, you might have seen another. Here’s a refresher:

Yeah, it’s going to be a good show. Make sure you tune in on Mixer and Twitch on Monday and check out our DLC Clue Thread on the Forza Forums to get your best guesses in about our July lineup of cars!

Edited by user Tuesday, July 10, 2018 12:43:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 3:12:25 PM(UTC)
Probably the best thing announced today. This and that Roush Mustang.
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 5:22:37 PM(UTC)
Nice, can't wait to actually drive this thing. I mean I tried driving it in PCars 2 but I ended up in a wall... (playing with a controller) ... 🙂

🇨🇦
 6 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 5:43:29 PM(UTC)
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 6:09:53 PM(UTC)
Good. Maybe now the fanboys will shut up.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 6:25:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lanciastratos73 Go to Quoted Post

Lol never happy
 5 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 7:52:10 PM(UTC)
What "fanboys"? And why would they shut up? Dang, I almost forgot what drivel (or corporate propaganda) goes on in these forums... Go mow your Mom's lawn. Do something productive.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 8:11:58 PM(UTC)
Please refrain from personal attacks... "or else" etc etc.
 4 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 9:10:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ODA134 Go to Quoted Post
What "fanboys"? And why would they shut up?

Presumably the Mclaren 720s fanboys. And then presumably because the car they were wailing and gnashing their teeth over is going to be in the game. But perhaps those obvious answers somehow miss the mark.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#10 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 10:16:24 PM(UTC)
So the July pack will be included in the Car Pass? I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but, when did the Car Pass go from being the normal 6 months of car packs to all car packs?
AMD 2700X, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32gb DDR4 3400, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, Samsung 950 Pro, Samsung 850 Evo.
 2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2018 10:27:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DELTAprime Go to Quoted Post
when did the Car Pass go from being the normal 6 months of car packs to all car packs?

May 17th/18th:
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_5_18_18

But it's not "all" car packs. The Car Pass now includes June (Hoonigan) plus July plus another-presumably-August regular monthly packs. If there's some other special car pack for purchase in or after that time span, it's not (as announced) included.

Edited by user Monday, June 4, 2018 10:40:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 12:25:38 AM(UTC)
allot of good news these days, keep'em coming ;)
 7 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 5:20:09 AM(UTC)
Unpopular opinion, this thing is hideous.
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 5:46:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Two Fish Go to Quoted Post

It’s not so much hideous as it is just flat out boring to look at. It’s like they spent 90% of the project trying to make cool headlights and they forgot to design the rest of the car.
Forza Faithful Since May 3rd, 2005
Former technician
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:09:49 AM(UTC)

An opinion I agree with

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:10:44 AM(UTC)
As boring and ugly as this car is ( which I fully agree compared to the 650/675), this thing is fast! Bone stock there's a guy on YouTube having this thing running consistent 9.9s at 142mph on stock tires... Smokes all of it's competition and then some.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 7:05:47 AM(UTC)
If this is happening or is true then I won’t play Project Cars 2 anymore since the controls of driving or racing in that game is too hard to play. I can’t even beat one race in that game in which I always cane in last place since I tried to turn the corners and kept hitting the wall on every corner. Forza is better and easier and it has more cars then Project Cars 2 in which I’m happy that they are doing this. I love the 720S and can’t wait to customize or test drive it soon in FM7 soon.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 7:07:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Nice, can't wait to actually drive this thing. I mean I tried driving it in PCars 2 but I ended up in a wall... (playing with a controller) ... 🙂

Same here. Races are too hard and not enough cars to choose from in this game. Stick with Forza better. Controls are easier, more cars, and more customizable options.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 7:17:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DrewMac1992 Go to Quoted Post
If this is happening or is true then I won’t play Project Cars 2 anymore since the controls of driving or racing in that game is too hard to play. I can’t even beat one race in that game in which I always cane in last place since I tried to turn the corners and kept hitting the wall on every corner. Forza is better and easier and it has more cars then Project Cars 2 in which I’m happy that they are doing this. I love the 720S and can’t wait to customize or test drive it soon in FM7 soon.

It is happening in July.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 8:09:41 AM(UTC)

Not that unpopular, actually. Many of the reviews I've read have been verrry ho-hum on the styling.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 8:28:13 AM(UTC)
I think this and the Senna are signs of things to come from McLaren. Those lights will carry over in a few models and such. I'll probably grow to appreciate it, but I've never been excited about McLaren.

But on topic, thank you for adding it, it will be fun to drive. But since the speed is so great, they will have to give it mediocre handling to fit with the class.
 3 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 1:47:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lanciastratos73 Go to Quoted Post

Like it or not, supercar requests will never go away.
"...and to avoid a rant the size of Jupiter, I will end my reply here." -VerrucktSchakal
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 6:21:00 AM(UTC)
Styling is very devise. It's like Marmite, you either love it or hate it. I personally think it's one of the best looking supercars I've ever seen. Now for the Senna erm...
 2 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 10:02:35 AM(UTC)
Exciting announcement but it has nothing -- NOTHING -- on what PCARS2 has just done. Ho-ly COW, FM has its work cut out with these next two packs IMO.
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 10:48:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Exciting announcement but it has nothing -- NOTHING -- on what PCARS2 has just done. Ho-ly COW, FM has its work cut out with these next two packs IMO.

Of all the things SMS can and can't do......they sure know how to make a trailer.

On to the 720S, it's not my personal favorite from McLaren, not even amongst their modern offerings, but I know this will be desired by a lot of players, and I look forward to taking it for a spin myself.
One of "The 50"
9 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error