23 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#276 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 6:16:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Rivals: ForzaRC Booster 3 event May 9-12
  • Deadline: May 12 at 5pm Pacific
  • Reward: TBA (these events have been cars and Driver Gear). Extra Forza Points for registered participants (see www.forzarc.com)
  • Overview: Navigate to Single Player > Rivals > ForzaRC menu and set any time in the event before it closes. The reward has typically been gifted to the Message Center within a couple days of the end of the event.

Edited by user Monday, May 14, 2018 6:17:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#277 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:41:41 AM(UTC)
When it says set a time to have a rewards, does the time witth a symbol /!\ is good to have the rewards ?
#278 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:28:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
When it says set a time to have a rewards, does the time witth a symbol /!\ is good to have the rewards ?

All you have to do is set a time.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#279 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:01:36 AM(UTC)
The Clio is awesome! But, again it lacks shifting animations.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#280 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:55:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

Pretty normal. It has a double clutch and automated shifting called "EDC" by Renault. Shifting speed is about 150ms, so very fast for a such car class. Upgrade tires and lower suspension is all you have to do to have fun with this car.

#281 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:18:48 AM(UTC)
So was the Clio the reward for the booster or the May training rivals event? Weren’t both supposed to have a participation reward? I set a clean lap in both, but only received the Clio so far...
#282 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:47:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CrucialMarrow57 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

Pretty normal. It has a double clutch and automated shifting called "EDC" by Renault. Shifting speed is about 150ms, so very fast for a such car class. Upgrade tires and lower suspension is all you have to do to have fun with this car.

I understand most if not all of these cars have automatic modes but this was not the case in Horizon...

Small thing, though. The chassis compensates for it. I actually prefer the Clio to several of its premium counterparts, including any iteration of the Mini Cooper.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#283 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4:49:47 PM(UTC)
To T10...

Is there a chance to see the 2016 Porsche GT3 RS in the specialty dealer?

Edited by user Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:49:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Xbox One S

FM 3,5,7
FH 1,3
#284 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 4:19:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ll Sithis ll Go to Quoted Post
To T10...

Is there a chance to see the 2016 Porsche GT3 RS in the specialty dealer?

Nope, it was a Bounty Hunter car and the Specialty Dealer rotation was pre-determined and aside from the cars that were voted on from Twitter there does not appear to be any plans to change the cars.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

1 user liked this post.
#285 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:46:51 PM(UTC)
Reward distributed: Honda Driver Gear

Players who set a time in the ForzaRC Qualifier Rivals event this week should find the Honda Driver Gear in their Message Center Gifts.

Rivals: ForzaRC 2018 Qualifier 4
  • Deadline: 5pm Pacific on May 16
  • Link: May Update announcement
  • Overview: Navigate to Single Player > Rivals > ForzaRC and set your best time in the event before it closes.Must be registered to earn points and qualify for Saturday Ghost racing, see www.ForzaRC.com
  • Reward: "Honda Driver Gear" per the announcement

#286 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 9:38:25 PM(UTC)

Players who set a time in the ForzaRC Qualifier Rivals event this week should find the Honda Driver Gear in their Message Center Gifts.

• Overview: Navigate to Single Player > Rivals > ForzaRC and set your best time in the event before it closes.Must be registered to earn points and qualify for Saturday Ghost racing, see www.ForzaRC.com

Cool!!!

It's one of the first outfits I earned when I started the game... So no reward for me on this event but i think I'm not the only one... :-(
Xbox One S

FM 3,5,7
FH 1,3
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#287 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:07:18 AM(UTC)

Cool!!!

It's one of the first outfits I earned when I started the game... So no reward for me on this event but i think I'm not the only one... :-(

Same for me. Just to verify. I checked my suits first, had one exactly like this. Checked credit balance. Download suit, no credit adjustment for already having the suit.
#288 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:00:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

Cool!!!

Same for me. Just to verify. I checked my suits first, had one exactly like this. Checked credit balance. Download suit, no credit adjustment for already having the suit.

The ForzaRC driver gear would be better.

Edited by user Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:01:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#289 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:08:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AheadElephant22 Go to Quoted Post

So would you not posting about the ForzaRC gear on every driver gear post.

#290 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:19:35 AM(UTC)
ForzaRC 2018 Pre-Season Invitational livestream rewards

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/forzarc_preseason_invitational_tunein

Quote:
Starting Saturday, March 24 at 10 a.m. PDT, players can tune in to the Pre-season Invitational on our Mixer stream at watch.forzarc.com to catch all of the action live, win awesome in-game rewards and even influence the day’s races through in-stream voting.

Quote:
Anyone tuning in during the livestream will also have the chance to unlock awesome in-game rewards for both Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3. Just log into your Microsoft account and participate in the in-stream quests to unlock a variety of in-game gear, including the limited edition ForzaRC driver suit and livery for Forza Motorsport 7!

Post-stream edit:

Viewers were presented with 5 Quests available from the start of the stream, and intermittent voting prompts. Logging in to their Xbox Live account and completing a Quest delivered the reward to the in-game Message Center Gifts tab for download.

Quest 1 reward: 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 FE with ForzaRC/Year of the Dog livery
  • Tune In

Quest 2 reward: 1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV
  • Retweet @ForzaMotorsport from an overlay of the Twitter Panel

Quest 3 reward: 2017 Aston Martin DB11 with the ForzaRC livery
  • Watch the stream for 20 minutes
  • Answer any 3 polls as they are broadcast throughout the stream

Quest 4 reward: ForzaRC Driver Gear suit
  • Watch the stream for 60 minutes

Quest 5 reward: 2017 Nissan GT-R
  • Watch the full stream (240 minutes)

Anyone knows what is the name of the aston martin livery so i can take it from the paint shop?

#291 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:21:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

So would you not posting about the ForzaRC gear on every driver gear post.

Not everyone...
 1 user liked this post.
#292 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 12:56:57 PM(UTC)
FM7 Official Photocomp 30
  • Dates: deadline May 23
  • Links: Contest thread
  • Overview: Share your photo in game with the description listed in the contest thread. The most recent 3 photos with the description will be entered for judging by staff. Selected winners will receive have their photo featured in the Forza Gallery under Turn 10 Picks, PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - SEE NEW PRIZE RULES

FM7 Official Livery Contest 30
  • Dates: deadline May 23
  • Links: Contest thread
  • Overview: Design a Race or Fantasy themed car design and share it in game with the description in the contest thread, and also post pictures of the entry in the contest thread. Selected winners will have their winning livery be given priority in the curated designs for that car as Turn 10 Picks. - PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - SEE NEW PRIZE RULES

Previous contest winners

#293 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 5:08:17 PM(UTC)
Leagues Rewards May 19 - 26

DRIVER GEAR: YOUR MAJESTY and 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ A 45 AMG FE

Drivers who completed a race in Series 4 of Storming Motors Leagues events (ended May 19) can collect the Your Majesty Driver Gear suit the next time they enter the Leagues menu. Drivers who completed a race in any of the Storming Motors events (April 21-May 19) can collect the 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG Forza Edition the next time they enter the Leagues menu.

2011 BMW X5 M

The next Leagues season started today. Complete a race in any of these events to earn the 2011 BMW X5 M when the series closes on May 26. Completing a race in this series or any of the Storming Motors series events will also earn the 1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe when the season closes on June 16. The daily period for credit rewards resets at 5pm Pacific.

User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#294 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 5:28:46 PM(UTC)
Quest 3 reward: 2017 Aston Martin DB11 with the ForzaRC livery

Anyone knows what is the name of the aston martin livery so i can take it from the paint shop?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it is a custom livery and not advail in the paint shop odds are it may have been done by Littel Vixen a talented forza paint designer.
#295 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:59:46 AM(UTC)
Rivals reward
Navigate to Single Player > Rivals > ForzaRC and set a time in the ForzaRC May Competitive Training event. Presumably the deadline for this event is the end of May, after which the reward (unspecified) will be distributed.

ForzaRC May Competitive Training
  • Model = Honda #5 IndyCar, Rental Only
  • Restrictions = Assists Off: Driving Line, STM, TCS, FA; ABS = On or Off, Steering = Normal or Simulation
  • Track = Mugello Full Day
    Reward: "All participants will earn in-game reward(s) after the event has ended."

Just curious if anyone has determined if there was a reward for this event, and if so what it was? Seems I missed it, thinking it would be open until the end of May, but just noticed it has been removed.
 1 user liked this post.
#296 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:47:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChristinaRacing Go to Quoted Post
Rivals reward
Navigate to Single Player > Rivals > ForzaRC and set a time in the ForzaRC May Competitive Training event. Presumably the deadline for this event is the end of May, after which the reward (unspecified) will be distributed.

ForzaRC May Competitive Training
  • Model = Honda #5 IndyCar, Rental Only
  • Restrictions = Assists Off: Driving Line, STM, TCS, FA; ABS = On or Off, Steering = Normal or Simulation
  • Track = Mugello Full Day
    Reward: "All participants will earn in-game reward(s) after the event has ended."

Just curious if anyone has determined if there was a reward for this event, and if so what it was? Seems I missed it, thinking it would be open until the end of May, but just noticed it has been removed.

Must have just been removed
I only just did a lap about 14 hours ago
So the prize wouldn't have been sent yet
 1 user liked this post.
#297 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:54:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Must have just been removed
I only just did a lap about 14 hours ago
So the prize wouldn't have been sent yet

Appreciate the reply Talby. Now for some odd reason it showed up again, so I just threw a garbage time up in case it grows feet again and walks away. I see someone else post that it disappeared for them 8 days ago. LOL
#298 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 8:27:52 AM(UTC)
ForzaRC Wednesday Showdown Quest Rewards -May 23
Overview: Go to https://watch.forzarc.com/ and log in with your gamertag account, then complete Quests during today's livestreams. Streams start a half hour before showtime (Noon and 6pm Pacific) and the show runs about 90 minutes. Vote on polls before each race, retweet using the panel at the site, and watch the stream for a length of time according to instructions to unlock the reward. You must Claim the reward before the stream ends to receive it in your game. The rewards are the same for each show, so if you missed the first one you have a second chance, but can't collect double rewards.

Rewards:
  • 2017 Chevrolet #2 Team Penske IndyCar (not Exclusive)
  • 1954 Jaguar XK120 SE (Exclusive, previously a December Leagues reward)
  • 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi Forza Edition (Exclusive, previously a January Leagues reward)
  • Driver Gear: Good Knight

https://twitter.com/ForzaRC/status/999063127516827648

Edited by user Friday, May 25, 2018 6:12:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#299 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 11:50:44 AM(UTC)
Won and the prize did not come Выиграл и приз не пришел

Gamertag EvTarantul
Photocomp29 Car. 1958 MG MGA
#300 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 11:52:18 AM(UTC)
23 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error