#1 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 8:39:07 PM(UTC)
Multiplayer Leagues: "Pass the Pack" Season
May 19 - June 16, 2018

Daily Rewards: The daily period typically resets at 5pm Pacific. Your first race of the day earns a 20,000 CR bonus, and first podium finish of the day earns 50,000 CR. You'll also earn CR for increasing your ranking (the number in the upper right corner of the menu, based on points earned or lost from each race).

Series Rewards: Complete a race in any of the events in a series, then return to the menu after the series has ended (5pm Saturdays) to collect the reward. A pop up notice indicates the car will be delivered directly to your garage (or Driver Gear to your menu). Be sure you have fewer than 900 cars in your garage to collect the new one.

Season Reward: Complete any race during the season (any series) to earn the season reward, available when the season ends.

SERIES 1: May 19-26
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Sport GT
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Major Micros
  • Event 03 – Spec Ghost – Aston Martin One-77
  • Event 04 – Cosmetic S Class – Hondas
    Series Reward: 2011 BMW X5 M

SERIES 2: May 26 - June 2
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Exotic GT
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Hot Hatch Icons
  • Event 03 – Spec Cosmetic - BMW M3 '08
  • Event 04 – Ghost S Class
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Motorcycle Cop suit

SERIES 3: June 2-9
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Sport Luxury
  • Event 02 – Simulation – GT Racing Reborn
  • Event 03 – Spec Sim – Audi RS 4 '01
  • Event 04 – Cosmetic S Class – Fords
    Series Reward: 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

SERIES 4: June 9-16
  • Event 01 – Ghost – NASCAR
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Rebirth of Muscle
  • Event 03 – Spec Ghost – Mercury Coupe
  • Event 04 – Drift Ghost – Drive = RWD
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Firefighter Black

Season Reward: 1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe

Previous season: Blazing Motors March 24 - April 21

Reference for newcomers:

Help menu:

Leagues overview www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_12_1_17
Quote:
Forza Motorsport 7 Leagues are organized along scheduled timelines called Seasons. Each League Season will typically be four weeks in duration and each Season will be comprised of four week-long Series. Series are made up of Events – traditional multiplayer race lobbies – that operate under specific rules and use a variety of vehicles, from specific make and model races, to events based around division or class.

Leagues in Forza 7 will organize players along five skill Bands – from “Grassroots” all the way up to “Pinnacle.” Each Band will contain five Ranks – “5” being the lowest and “1” being the highest Rank within a particular Band. Players can move up (or down) in Rank and earn promotion (or demotion) between Bands by earning League Points in races. Players will always know which Band they are in and their current Rank by consulting the main Leagues screen in the game. Here’s an example:

As you can see, the Leagues home screen gives the player a lot of information. On the left side, you’ll see information on the current Season and Series, as well as the current active Events (note that there can be multiple Events open during a particular Series). You’ll also see information on what rewards you can earn for participating in a Series and for participating in the over-arching Season.

On the right side of the screen is information about you, including your current Band and Rank, the number of League Points you have earned in your current Rank, and the total League Points you need to earn to move to the next Rank. As mentioned earlier, you can move between Ranks and Bands. For instance, a Rank 5 player in Grassroots Band might move through to Rank 1 in the Grassroots Band; with enough points, that player could be promoted to the next Band (where she would start at Rank 5 in the new Band). Also, players can move down in both Rank and Band, depending on their performance in Events. That’s where scoring comes into play.

Scoring
After each League race, you’ll earn League Points that will increase (or decrease) your total League Points score. Scoring is calculated across three different areas: Finish Position, Starting Position, and Opponent Skill. As the names imply, Finish and Starting Position award points based on where you start and where you finish, and are scaled by the number of players that you start a race with. If players drop out mid-race, you’ll be awarded the points based on the number of players who were on the grid at the start. In addition, as a further deterrent to players dropping from races early, players who leave a race early will receive a last place (read: negative) points payout.

With Opponent Skill scoring, points are awarded to the player based on their Trueskill ranking (a behind-the-scenes rating number) as compared to the rest of the lobby. If a player’s rating is lower than average of the lobby, he’ll receive more points for higher race finishes than he would if his rating was at the average or higher than the average of the lobby.

Matchmaking
We heard loud and clear from League players in Forza 6, who complained about the lack of full lobbies in the upper echelon skill tiers. With Forza 7, each of the Bands will include a higher population of players per Band. By breaking players up into multiple Ranks within those Bands, we’re able to allow more people in, but also settle in to the skill level that is right for them. In terms of Matchmaking, players will first be matched to players in a similar Band and Rank, with players from adjacent Ranks sometimes filling in the gaps.

Rewards
As you can see, Leagues in Forza Motorsport 7 are designed to bring great racing to players of all skill levels. What I’m most excited about is the ways we can reward League players. It starts with credit rewards. Every day you log into Leagues and finish an Event, you’ll be awarded with a daily credit gift. You’ll also earn a credit bonus for your first podium finish of the day. If you’re promoted to another Rank, that’s another credit bonus and, should you move between Bands after an event, you’ll get an even bigger credit bonus. In fact, the higher you go up the Bands, the more credits you can earn for promotion.

It’s not just credits. As you can see from the screen above, we’ll be able to gift League players with awesome rewards, including exclusive cars, player badges, and Driver Gear.

Edited by user Friday, May 18, 2018 12:15:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 9:55:31 PM(UTC)
Whoa! Another 1932 Ford. Nice! This is a car worth having multiples of. :D

This month will be a cracker in Leagues. May had the chance to end with a bang but the Sport Touring Icons event was spoiled by the selection of those tiny tracks that only benefit ultralight, winged Camaros and Firebirds rather than the cars I actually want to use.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 4:13:01 PM(UTC)
Series 1 is now active. Complete any race to earn the BMW next Saturday, and the Ford '32 as an additional reward when the season ends. Event #4's restrictions don't provide all the details, but that event is limited to Hondas up to S class.

SERIES 1: May 19-26
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Sport GT
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Major Micros
  • Event 03 – Spec Ghost – Aston Martin One-77
  • Event 04 – Cosmetic S Class – Hondas
    Series Reward: 2011 BMW X5 M

Edited by user Saturday, May 19, 2018 4:16:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 2:16:17 PM(UTC)
Crashers need to go! The game should be able to identify people that treat races like demo derbies. Major Micro's should be some clean racing, but all it takes is one idiot and waiting for a race, just to get killed on the first corner, becomes a total waste of time. Even if the game sometimes made a mistake and removed somebody in error it would still be better than what we have now. It is so much fun racing against other people, when you luck into a good group but that is the exception not the rule.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 3:09:32 PM(UTC)
Played some ghost racing yesterday while my internet was cooperating. Was pretty fun until I got combo'd by a sign and tire barrier duo on VIR. 😂

Then I managed to clip my Aston One-77's rear quarter panel on the wall going through the Dubai tunnel, ended up facing the wrong direction.. 🙂

I think it is safe to say I wasn't meant to be a racer!

🇨🇦
#6 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 9:28:16 PM(UTC)
What happened for me is: I play League Professional level 1 and now when this new league start I`ll drop level 2 hole round back. How this happend
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:06:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: QuietDeath007 Go to Quoted Post
Crashers need to go! The game should be able to identify people that treat races like demo derbies. Major Micro's should be some clean racing, but all it takes is one idiot and waiting for a race, just to get killed on the first corner, becomes a total waste of time. Even if the game sometimes made a mistake and removed somebody in error it would still be better than what we have now. It is so much fun racing against other people, when you luck into a good group but that is the exception not the rule.

What if that sometimes, it was you that was removed because you were hit, sending your car in to someone else?

That happens quite often to me, and if I were removed because of that, along with everyone else that happens too, wouldn't be many left in the lobbies.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 11:10:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Warthoq1 Go to Quoted Post
What happened for me is: I play League Professional level 1 and now when this new league start I`ll drop level 2 hole round back. How this happend

When a new season starts everybody drops one level. If you are 1 you will become a 2 or 3 depending on how far you were into the band. So once a month. This is to keep those who have not played from keeping their band forever like in Forza 6.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 22, 2018 11:11:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 4:18:21 PM(UTC)
Series 2 is now active:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

SERIES 2: May 26 - June 2
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Exotic GT
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Hot Hatch Icons
  • Event 03 – Spec Cosmetic - BMW M3 '08
  • Event 04 – Ghost S Class
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Motorcycle Cop suit

The same Exotic GT cars used in event 1 can be used in the S class event because they both use S800 limits.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 9:48:49 AM(UTC)
Something going on with the ghost leagues
Tracks coming up 1 lap with and collisions are on. That was in any S ghost. They other ghost Exotic GT having issues as well. No points as well.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 30, 2018 10:14:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 10:34:45 AM(UTC)
I think the servers are jacked right now. Just tried s class and the track selection is frozen. It's the same 3 tracks repeating. One lobby was 2 different Top Gear loops and old Le Mans, the other was Bathurst x 2 and Nurburg GP wet. Edit: just rejoined the Bathurst lobby so they're definitely frozen.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 30, 2018 10:36:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 10:44:01 AM(UTC)
looks like it, hoppers also same track over and over and shows the same 2 tracks when voting.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 11:05:52 AM(UTC)
Played le mans old circuit 8 times in a row, thats a first. Cant complain though, i like that circuit :-)
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:44:56 PM(UTC)
Probably haunted by too many ghosts.

🇨🇦
#15 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 8:55:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Probably haunted by too many ghosts.

#RIPUnreleasedRivalsFeature
Talking to brick walls since 2007.
Motivational Poster. Praise Dragnet
#16 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 9:48:57 PM(UTC)
fixed hours ago anyway.
#17 Posted : Friday, June 1, 2018 12:38:58 AM(UTC)
Just did some racing in the 97 civic league. i ran my bmw and could do ok but I couldn't keep up against the fastest people who were driving the civic. By the end of the time it was open I had some great racing against some people that went away from the civic. I know for most people the goal is to win but I had a lot more fun running with some slower cars and not winning than I ever would running away from the pack in a leaderboard car. But I can't stand on throttle understeer so I don't know how much fun I could ever have in the civic even if the racing was super competitive.
#18 Posted : Saturday, June 2, 2018 11:07:38 AM(UTC)
New Series beginning at 5pm Pacific

SERIES 3: June 2-9
  • Event 01 – Ghost – Sport Luxury
  • Event 02 – Simulation – GT Racing Reborn
  • Event 03 – Spec Sim – Audi RS 4 '01
  • Event 04 – Cosmetic S Class – Fords
    Series Reward: 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 12:09:51 PM(UTC)
Apologies to those I was just racing in the ghost Sport Luxury leagues event at Silverstone (night). I was not cheating, I had NO HEADLIGHTS!! All was ok until I passed for the lead on the last lap and could not see a thing in front of me. With the braking line off I was pretty much just guessing where the corner/apex was.
#20 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2018 4:13:08 PM(UTC)
Series 3 reward now available, Series 4 now open.

SERIES 4: June 9-16
  • Event 01 – Ghost – NASCAR
  • Event 02 – Simulation – Rebirth of Muscle
  • Event 03 – Spec Ghost – Mercury Coupe
  • Event 04 – Drift Ghost – Drive = RWD
    Series Reward: Driver Gear: Firefighter Black
    Season Reward: 1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe

Edited by user Saturday, June 9, 2018 6:26:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error