2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 4:45:10 AM(UTC)
Just want to say thanks to Turn 10 for including the 2018 Type R. I know this car was locked behind negotiations for a while as other companies enjoyed a bit of a monopoly with it but it's great to see in now in the Forza franchise. It's also fantastic that the car has been made freely available instead of being locked in a chargeable car pack. The new Civic Type R is a hugely popular vehicle at present and it would have been easy to cash in on that popularity and charge people for it. Thanks Turn 10 for including it and for including it free of charge!
#27 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 5:59:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: sTReetBurner09 Go to Quoted Post
Is it me or do AI cars finally show user created liveries after this update? Never noticed this happening until this Civic update. Man they seem to sneak in a lot of little changes don't they lol

Mine has been working fine for months.

I guess it was a glitch on my end that was finally fixed
#28 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 7:02:51 AM(UTC)
Is this an indicator that there won't be a May Car Pack?
 2 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 7:18:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four cam tbird Go to Quoted Post

I doubt it. We had the free Hyundai pack and still had a car pack that month as well. It's not the first time free cars have been released and we still had a car pack.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 7:49:36 AM(UTC)
I think its safe to assume that whatever content is planned for the life of F7 is probably mostly complete and has definitely been selected. As a business perspective, its important to be strategic with the releases. We're going to see some fantastic cars in the packs, probably one unicorn that the majority will buy (might as well get the whole pack) and I think one free track is coming soon. I have no indication of this, but it would be odd to see zero environmental additions to the game.

But yes, thanks for the Type-R. Nice to have a desirable car thrown into the mix, and a surprise none-the-less. It's always better when its unexpected.
#31 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 1:25:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: yerfdog65 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EarthBubble1705 Go to Quoted Post
I haven't seen the elusive MG MGA turn up on the 'car collection' screen yet....

Tier 2 - Second row - Far right

Nope....I don’t have this car anywhere on my “car collection” list. Anyone else missing it?
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 1:33:59 PM(UTC)
It may not appear there if you didn't win it from the Alan Hartman rivals event.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#33 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 3:59:34 PM(UTC)

I doubt it. We had the free Hyundai pack and still had a car pack that month as well. It's not the first time free cars have been released and we still had a car pack.

It's odd that there was no mention of any car pack in the WIR though.

🇨🇦
#34 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 6:03:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post

It's odd that there was no mention of any car pack in the WIR though.

It's even more odd that nobody asked Mechberg directly! lol

I'm gonna watch the recording to see if there's some hidden details, but I doubt it.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#35 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 6:34:44 PM(UTC)
I think if Mechberg said anything Max would post it somewhere, he's always on top of stuff like that.

🇨🇦
#36 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 7:16:26 PM(UTC)
He responded in the stream at 1:04:30 in this replay, but that's not related to this cu.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/257746074

Future content discussion is over here:
https://forums.forzamoto...125619_May-car-pack.aspx
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#37 Posted : Sunday, May 6, 2018 12:35:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Handless21 Go to Quoted Post
My 2019 Hyndais' tunings have reset. PI nerf perhaps?

I was just going through my garage. The Bugatti Type 35 c, both 2019 Velosters, and Opel Manta all reset to the default setup. A tune I had shared for the Veloster Turbo was corrupted and the game wouldn't let me apply it. Even though it was a C class tune, it was displayed as E with ? for all of the stats.

iirc, these were also tweaked in the last update, so perhaps it is either correcting that, or further tweaking. I guess we can add "seeing what car tunes were modified or invalidated" to checks after each update going forward. If you're as OCD as I am, anyway.

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error